Tulsi Gabbard 2020 campaign megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 07:40:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Tulsi Gabbard 2020 campaign megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35
Poll
Question: Is she a good candidate?
Yes

No

HAHA LOL NO

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 234

Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard 2020 campaign megathread  (Read 38565 times)
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #625 on: July 31, 2019, 11:19:26 PM »

GO Tulsi Go! I am predicting she starts getting 4-5% in a lot of polls after tonight.
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #626 on: July 31, 2019, 11:41:23 PM »

Tulsi is somebody I wouldn't vote for but would not complain if she won
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #627 on: August 01, 2019, 12:57:30 AM »

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/455680-gabbard-the-most-searched-candidate-following-primary-debate
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #628 on: August 01, 2019, 01:00:46 AM »

This was her last debate appearance this cycle. #ThankUNext
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #629 on: August 01, 2019, 01:02:01 AM »

This was her last debate appearance this cycle. #ThankUNext
You wish. She is going to quality for the 3rd debate.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #630 on: August 01, 2019, 01:02:38 AM »

She was also the most searched candidate on WikiFeet following the debate too.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #631 on: August 01, 2019, 02:39:06 AM »

She was also the most searched candidate on WikiFeet following the debate too.

What is WikiFeet?
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #632 on: August 01, 2019, 04:00:21 AM »

Yeah because she kicked ass
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #633 on: August 01, 2019, 08:46:07 AM »

Highly impressed, she's a number 2 to 3 choice, my dad even donated a few bucks to keep Biden an ally in the next debate. We both agree (except we like it) with left wing twitter that she is a satellite of the Biden camp, and she will be rewarded with a good cabinet position if she wants. 
ottermax
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -6.09

P P
« Reply #634 on: August 01, 2019, 10:31:53 PM »

As a genuine Tulsi supporter I was not all that impressed with the debate yesterday but glad she called out Kamala Harris on her hypocrisy.

I attended a Tulsi debate party and it was a good reminder that despite what Twitter and many democrats are saying Tulsi has genuine support and is not a Russian plant. Maybe we haven't had war in our face for a long time, but foreign policy remains one if not the most important role of the president and we need someone who will stand unequivocally for peace not war.
NYSforKennedy2024
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #635 on: August 01, 2019, 11:27:36 PM »

M O M M Y
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #636 on: August 02, 2019, 01:36:28 AM »

As a genuine Tulsi supporter I was not all that impressed with the debate yesterday but glad she called out Kamala Harris on her hypocrisy.

I attended a Tulsi debate party and it was a good reminder that despite what Twitter and many democrats are saying Tulsi has genuine support and is not a Russian plant. Maybe we haven't had war in our face for a long time, but foreign policy remains one if not the most important role of the president and we need someone who will stand unequivocally for peace not war.

Tulsi is universally hated by disingenuous Dems who look back fondly on the Bush presidency and laugh along with Dubya whenever he appears on a late-night talk show. Fortunately, not all of America has the memory of a goldfish. We remember when our intelligence community, our president, and our defense department all lied to us about WMDs, playing off of heightened emotions and humanitarian instincts to unlawfully invade a sovereign nation for nothing more than oil and corporate welfare for the defense industry. Now the Democratic Party has been hijacked by neocons who heap praise upon the intelligence agencies that sent 4,500 Americans to die for nothing in a desert wasteland on the other side of the planet.

I hate Trump as much as anyone, but if you give me the choice between him and the truly evil war criminals and mass murderers of the Bush administration, I'll choose Trump as fast as you can blink.
Hydera

« Reply #637 on: August 02, 2019, 01:57:16 AM »

Tulsi is universally hated by disingenuous Dems who look back fondly on the Bush presidency and laugh along with Dubya whenever he appears on a late-night talk show. Fortunately, not all of America has the memory of a goldfish. We remember when our intelligence community, our president, and our defense department all lied to us about WMDs, playing off of heightened emotions and humanitarian instincts to unlawfully invade a sovereign nation for nothing more than oil and corporate welfare for the defense industry. Now the Democratic Party has been hijacked by neocons who heap praise upon the intelligence agencies that sent 4,500 Americans to die for nothing in a desert wasteland on the other side of the planet.

I hate Trump as much as anyone, but if you give me the choice between him and the truly evil war criminals and mass murderers of the Bush administration, I'll choose Trump as fast as you can blink.

Once again libertarians prove how much they are just embarrassed conservatives.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #638 on: August 02, 2019, 01:59:09 AM »

As if it's just libertarians who hate how warmongering the Democratic party is.
Proto
Estonia
« Reply #639 on: August 02, 2019, 02:22:21 AM »

I have always supported Gabbard https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=300808.0

Proto
Estonia
« Reply #640 on: August 02, 2019, 02:30:21 AM »

Gabbard should have been more active participating in debates. She appeared in two of them both times producing a favorable impression.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #641 on: August 02, 2019, 02:38:18 AM »

What a silly comment. This libertarian was six years old when Iraq was invaded. I've been a pacifist all my life. Don't make generalizations like this when you don't even know who you're directing them towards.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #642 on: August 02, 2019, 03:01:22 AM »

Gabbard should have been more active participating in debates. She appeared in two of them both times producing a favorable impression.

The problem is her answers are short and she doesn't go beyond direct answers.

What a silly comment. This libertarian was six years old when Iraq was invaded. I've been a pacifist all my life. Don't make generalizations like this when you don't even know who you're directing them towards.

Not only that, it's a weird attempt to justify the polling data showing both Democrats increasing support and Republican decreasing support for the Iraq war during the Obama years. That's not because of libertarians.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #643 on: August 02, 2019, 03:52:15 AM »

What exactly are you trying to say here
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #644 on: August 02, 2019, 08:41:20 AM »

Epaminondas

« Reply #645 on: August 02, 2019, 03:44:32 PM »
« Edited: August 02, 2019, 04:04:03 PM by Epaminondas »

It eludes me why so many here are using Syria as a wedge issue for Gabbard.

Al-Assad is going nowhere, the current US Army is making sure of that. She did what she could to understand the situation better and ease his way out. It didn't work, but as president she would try again.

By most measurements she's a very inspiring candidate who does not back down when challenged.
And she had the vision to foresee Clinton's defeat in 2016 by backing Sanders, meaning she will not fall into the same pattern of suicidal show-the-other-cheek centrism.
She has her talking points, and they're passionate enough to carry a crowd.

Republican politicians are crooks whose only guiding principle is power. She sees that.
Biden, Bullock, Hickenlooper and Ryan still appear to think they're just Congress cantine lunch buddies.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #646 on: August 02, 2019, 03:46:22 PM »

She’s trying to win the Democratic primary so she... takes an interview with Tucker Carlson. What an idiot.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #647 on: August 02, 2019, 03:50:04 PM »

She’s trying to win the Democratic primary so she... takes an interview with Tucker Carlson. What an idiot.
Spoiler- She's not trying to win, she hates the party and wants to cause us trouble because of that. SHe could care less if we win.
Epaminondas

« Reply #648 on: August 02, 2019, 04:12:33 PM »

How is going on Tucker any different from going on a Fox-run town hall?
The guy's a shameless slanderer but he commands a captive audience of conservative-leaning viewers. If Gabbard can come out of it untainted, the better for her.

She could care? So she does care?
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #649 on: August 02, 2019, 05:16:15 PM »

Imagine being a cop and thinking you can rebuild the obama coalition
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies