GA-SEN 2020 Class II Megathread (Perdue inc.) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:22:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  GA-SEN 2020 Class II Megathread (Perdue inc.) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: GA-SEN 2020 Class II Megathread (Perdue inc.)  (Read 58446 times)
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« on: January 12, 2019, 11:56:43 PM »

Perdue has a tough fight ahead but I don’t see how he doesn’t pull it out at this point. The math just isn’t there yet. I think we’ll pick up Isakson’s seat in 22. I’d rather Tomlinson run this go around tho.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 12:22:39 PM »

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/david-perdue-urging-trump-continue-wall-funding-push/UfP69GkBJxnoxqpwjHGOXI/

This mofo...
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 11:07:22 PM »

Tomlinson had lunch with Schumer and co today
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 09:49:09 AM »

Tomlinson filed for an exploratory campaign today. Said she and Abrams are still trying to figure it out but just wants to be able to pay people without running afoul of the FEC
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 10:14:30 AM »

Someone good like Stacey Evans would have beaten Kemp. Still held the same numbers everywhere, but do better in the rural areas to barely make it over the top. Abrams is a toxic fit for rural GA, did worse than Hillary there, sad!

Lol ok bro
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 08:49:34 PM »

I hope the primary doesn't get too crowded. Tomlinson has been able to scoop up the good people and quite frankly the eventual nom needs to hoard as much cash as possible given this is very likely headed to a runoff
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 10:52:42 PM »

Perdue definitely is open season for attack ad fodder. The man is a gaffe master 
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 03:51:22 PM »

Perdue definitely is open season for attack ad fodder. The man is a gaffe master 
Didn't he knock somebody's phone out of their hand or something? And lead a prayer asking for Obama's death and for his children to be homeless? Just ugh at the fact that at least 48 percent of our population will vote for this jackass no matter what.

He did both. He was at an event at Tech for Kemp this fall and one of the students asked him a question about voter suppression and he snatched his phone. The guy was suing him but I’d assume he gave him what he wanted to end it bc he doesn’t need that following him.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 12:58:08 PM »

I really hope Amico doesn't jump in
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 05:11:17 PM »

I really hope Amico doesn't jump in

Same. I hope Teresa Tomlinson gets the primary field to herself. Because she really needs it.

It’s almost guaranteed to go to a run off in the GE so I’d really prefer for Tomlinson to be able to hoard as much cash as possible.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2019, 06:14:52 PM »

Sarah Amico pretty much confirmed on her Instagram that she's running.

Not happy about it tbh. Tomlinson needs to hoard as much money as she possibly can
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2019, 02:19:31 PM »

Georgia is inelastic fool’s gold, take a hint people, we shouldn’t even contest it big time.
I sort of agree (the Democrats lost every row office in a D+9 midterm lmfao), but Atlas is convinced Abrams' performance is the Democratic floor and the state GOP is dead.

MT Treasurer, ON Progressive and RFKFan68 will rage at you, though.

And no, Georgia won't vote to the left of Maine.
Inelastic whites in the midwest shifting to Democrats has nothing to do with the results in a racially polarized state like GA (where the electorate was more GOP than 2016). But keep living in fantasy land.

Dude if Abrams could not win in GA you have me lost, let’s just really hope the dscc agrees with me
I believe the people who are here on the ground over you.

Lol ok then, go waste your time for Amico or whoever to no avail then, have fun.

OMG losing one election doesn't mean you're out for good.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2019, 02:49:44 PM »

Any bets on Tomlinson’s numbers for the quarter?
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2019, 04:19:13 PM »

Democrats are not going to win GA in 2020, and it will be bittersweet because obviously I want them to but like it’ll be funny to come back here and all these other threads to laugh just like last time.

Sometimes it’s okay to run and come up short to keep building infrastructure but whatevs
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2019, 03:13:14 PM »

Tomlinson raises $520k, $330k COH

https://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/tomlinson-raises-500k-first-senate-fundraising-test/P17IOpugcIUmVhH7pa0TON/

I presume numbers like this aren't going to scare off other people from jumping in. I hear Sarah Riggs Amico is looking for a finance director as we speak.

That’s not terrible but not great either. Especially saying she’s only really been running for about six weeks.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2019, 04:23:47 PM »

Any thoughts on why her numbers aren't great?  She seems like a good candidate in a pivotal state, so why not a seven-figure fundraising haul?

She filed the first week of April but didn't really start until the middle of May so she was only in for about half the quarter.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2019, 05:07:01 PM »

Any thoughts on why her numbers aren't great?  She seems like a good candidate in a pivotal state, so why not a seven-figure fundraising haul?

She filed the first week of April but didn't really start until the middle of May so she was only in for about half the quarter.
Gideon in ME raised 1M in one week in a small state.
Greenfield in IA raised 600K in four weeks in a small state.

Fair point but in the former's case, Perdue ain't no Collins. He's a piece of sh**t no doubt but at least he's never pretended to be a woke moderate. I doubt as many people know "Obama, die!" guy as they do "I believe she was assaulted but it wasn't this guy because he told me" lady.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2019, 08:44:52 AM »

That’s not actually all that good
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2019, 02:27:59 PM »

What’s annoying is that Jaime Harrison raised $1.5 million in South Carolina and he will not win. “Woke” liberals in DC, NYC, and California need to stop donating off of emotion (hating Lindsey Graham because he is a high profile Trump sycophant) and be strategic.

Graham is beatable if luck is on our side.

SC is only getting whiter, it's not flipping
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2019, 03:02:39 PM »
« Edited: July 09, 2019, 05:05:06 PM by NoobMaster69 »

They were saying on the radio today that Perdue admits his fate is intertwined with Trump’s
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2019, 03:57:46 PM »

I was always leaning Tomlinson but this secures it for me
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2019, 09:20:05 AM »

“Ga iS lIkeLy R!”

“AbRaMs cOuLdNt wIn iN a D+9 yEaR!”

GA GOP is also launching a voter registration effort for 2020. They have NEVER attempted to expand the electorate. Just rile up high propensity Dixiecrats in rural GA. They are running out of voters to entice with racist dogwhistles.
So just to be clear when Dems launch voter registration drives they are ‘gearing up’ or ‘running a smart campaign’ but when Rs do it they are in disarray and running scared?

Obviously GA is trending D but it is silly to think that the GOP launching a voter registration drive in a Lean R state indicates good news for Democrats. It means the GOP is taking the race seriously, which is a bad thing if you’re a Dem. it is hardly a death knell obviously but the double standard on how political campaigning is conducted and advertised on this forum is kind of silly.
You're talking to a guy who thinks Stace Abrams is the rightful governor of Georgia, he doesn't have a very strong grip on reality

Be careful, for some D posters on this forum contesting the fact that Stacey Abrams is the rightful governor of GA makes you a white supremacist

Put up or shut up my man
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2019, 10:03:54 AM »

Isakson’s retiring at Christmas break. Means we’ll have two elections next year
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2019, 10:22:26 PM »

The state has an embarrassment of riches in the Democratic talent pool but I'm voting for Tomlinson. I like Terry but he's just too young imo, Perdue plays nasty.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2019, 10:41:13 PM »

The state has an embarrassment of riches in the Democratic talent pool but I'm voting for Tomlinson. I like Terry but he's just too young imo, Perdue plays nasty.
Tomlinson has a spine of steel and will dismantle Perdue. Terry has a lot of policy deficits. He was asked several things at a town hall and didn’t have an answer. I’ve never seen Tomlinson so much as flinch. She’s been preparing for this since before Abrams had the performance she had in 2018 unlike Terry and Amico. I trust her.

Agreed. Terry has all the time in the world to work on getting where he needs to go. There’s no young, talented Rs in the state anymore either since the two state reps lost last year which helps him even more. There’s a time for and a place for everyone and this just isn’t his time.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies