Have you leaned what Jesus and your bible teaches? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:23:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Have you leaned what Jesus and your bible teaches? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Have you leaned what Jesus and your bible teaches?  (Read 2194 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 13, 2019, 02:43:01 PM »

tmc, what offends me about GIA is his uniform smugness and combativeness. He's demonstrated time and again that he is uninterested in dialogue or debate. The only thing he shows interest in is in provoking others to respond to him. He is predictable in his opinions and demonstrates no interest in the opinions of others. That's why I have that troll on ignore and suggest others do the same. What I don't get is why you think the bully is being bullied because people want the bully to go elsewhere.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 06:57:10 PM »

You may not be successful in convincing them, but at least, you will have given them new ideas to ponder.
Actually, he doesn't.  His presentation is such that I can't possibly take him or his ideas seriously.  It certainly isn't at all like that Paul made while in Athens. (Acts 17:16-34)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 11:07:03 PM »

Also, he does post a lot of variety of ideas. I find his analysis and insights valuable.
All I've gotten out of him is one idea, stridently repeated with but minimal variation.  "Theists are evil and stupid and don't even understand their own texts. 'Gnostics' like me are wise and wonderful and if you disagree you're just too stupid to understand."  If that's insightful or valuable, then I'll gladly be dense and cheap.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies