Which is the more severe punishment? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:00:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Which is the more severe punishment? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which is the more severe punishment?  (Read 1124 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 16, 2019, 02:04:25 AM »

Depends on the conditions of both punishments.  In the west in 2019?  Life in prison, easy.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 07:06:31 AM »

Depends on the conditions of both punishments.  In the west in 2019?  Life in prison, easy.
I miss read the question....I meant the opposite.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 06:25:19 AM »

When I first saw the subject title, I was about to say the 'blood eagle'.  Tongue

Given the death penalty has become relatively more humane over the years and decades, I would say life in prison, especially American prisons.  If you're not already naturally big and strong enough to defend yourself to avoid becoming someone's unwilling 'wife', you're in for a rough time.   
It really depends on which prison you go to and how old you are.  Regular men going to regular men prison don't get raped as much as media suggests it does.  Juviniles getting put in with adults do, juviniles get raped a lot in juvenile prisons too.  You might not want to go to jail for hurting kids either.

So, don't be a kid and don't hurt kids, and you'll probably not get raped in prison.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies