Why did Bernie miss the vote today on disapproving easing of Russia sanctions?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:28:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Why did Bernie miss the vote today on disapproving easing of Russia sanctions?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Why did Bernie miss the vote today on disapproving easing of Russia sanctions?  (Read 5112 times)
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 16, 2019, 06:23:12 PM »

But y’all want him to lead the Democratic Party? Oh.

And I still need to his tax returns. Those little two pages from one year he released were not sufficient.

ETA: Seems like Senator Gillibrand found it important

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 06:26:14 PM »

>Eric Garland
Deleted User #4049
MT2030
United States
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 06:31:12 PM »

Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 06:38:45 PM »

Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 06:53:34 PM »

So focus on the person who tweeted it and not what the subject of the tweet states? Got it.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 06:56:11 PM »

So focus on the person who tweeted it and not what the subject of the tweet states? Got it.

That's what neolibs do with David Sirota, no?
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 07:03:42 PM »

That's what neolibs do with David Sirota, no?
More deflection.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2019, 07:17:03 PM »

Tell the propaganda machine that this Russia sh**t got old in 2016.
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2019, 07:19:50 PM »

I don’t know. I’m not him.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2019, 07:22:27 PM »

This thread went exactly how I expected. Deflections, calling it neoliberal propaganda, and pretending it’s not a big deal. Y’all act just like Trump supporters.
James Monroe

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2019, 07:24:00 PM »

This thread went exactly how I expected. Deflections, calling it neoliberal propaganda, and pretending it’s not a big deal. Y’all act just like Trump supporters.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2019, 07:25:03 PM »

Democrats like you are worse than the batsh**t crazy Republicans who yelled BENGHAZI for 4 years.
here2view
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.13, S: -1.74

P P P
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2019, 07:27:48 PM »

Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2019, 07:27:50 PM »

Democrats like you are worse than the batsh**t crazy Republicans who yelled BENGHAZI for 4 years.
Um.... people are actually being indicted and going to prison for Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. You are clearly not living in reality if you think this is comparable to Benghazi which resulted in none of that. And I’m not a bitter Hillary bot either. I just don’t blow smoke up Bernie’s ass and do not think he’s all that great. Y’all can’t debunk or defend so you call it propaganda, deflect, or plug your ears and ignore it. Just like Trumpers.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2019, 07:30:06 PM »

Um.... people are actually being indicted and going to prison for Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. You are clearly not living in reality if you think this is comparable to Benghazi which resulted in none of that. And I’m not a bitter Hillary bot either. I just don’t blow smoke up Bernie’s ass and do not think he’s all that great. Y’all can’t debunk or defend so you call it propaganda, deflect, or plug your wars and ignore it. Just like Trumpers.

No, they are going to prison for tax evasion. Israel did more to interfere with the 2016 election than Russia. And the hypocrite Clintons interfered for the guy who chose Putin as his successor in 1996. This whole Russia thing was invented to deflect from the Democratic party sucking, go after progressives,  and to start a new cold war to benefit the military industrial complex.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2019, 07:33:05 PM »

Um.... people are actually being indicted and going to prison for Russia’s interference in the 2016 election. You are clearly not living in reality if you think this is comparable to Benghazi which resulted in none of that. And I’m not a bitter Hillary bot either. I just don’t blow smoke up Bernie’s ass and do not think he’s all that great. Y’all can’t debunk or defend so you call it propaganda, deflect, or plug your wars and ignore it. Just like Trumpers.

No, they are going to prison for tax evasion. Israel did more to interfere with the 2016 election than Russia. And the hypocrite Clintons interfered for the guy who chose Putin as his successor in 1996. This whole Russia thing was invented to deflect from the Democratic party sucking, go after progressives,  and to start a new cold war to benefit the military industrial complex.
Seventeen intelligence agencies said that Russia was interfering in our elections BEFORE Hillary’s loss to deflect from the Democratic Party sucking and to go after progressives? LMAO. K.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2019, 07:33:58 PM »

No, they are going to prison for tax evasion. Israel did more to interfere with the 2016 election than Russia. And the hypocrite Clintons interfered for the guy who chose Putin as his successor in 1996. This whole Russia thing was invented to deflect from the Democratic party sucking, go after progressives,  and to start a new cold war to benefit the military industrial complex.
Seventeen intelligence agencies said that Russia was interfering in our elections BEFORE Hillary’s loss to deflect from the Democratic Party sucking and to go after progressives? LMAO. K.

So where's that Iraqi WMD that all those intelligence agencies copying each other's reports told us about? LOL! And Robert Mueller was certainly part of the "imminent threat" disinformation campaign as well.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2019, 07:37:20 PM »

We don't worship Bernie as god. I think he's a better than average Senator.

He missed a vote. That should never even have needed to be taken.

You can take your "both sides do it" and put in in the same heap of toxic waste Trump and the GOP are destined for.

F for effort on your cheap try to deflect attention from Orange Julius' solid favor for a Russian kleptocrat.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2019, 07:38:19 PM »

No, they are going to prison for tax evasion. Israel did more to interfere with the 2016 election than Russia. And the hypocrite Clintons interfered for the guy who chose Putin as his successor in 1996. This whole Russia thing was invented to deflect from the Democratic party sucking, go after progressives,  and to start a new cold war to benefit the military industrial complex.

So where's that Iraqi WMD that all those intelligence agencies copying each other's reports told us about? LOL! And Robert Mueller was certainly part of the "imminent threat" disinformation campaign as well.
Russia interfered in the election. I’m not going to argue facts with you. Keep on believing this was started to go after Bernie Sanders and a few thousand Rose emojis on Twitter.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2019, 07:39:35 PM »

You can take your "both sides do it" and put in in the same heap of toxic waste Trump and the GOP are destined for.

F for effort on your cheap try to deflect attention from Orange Julius' solid favor for a Russian kleptocrat.
I’m not deflecting from anyone. I asked a question about Bernie but clearly he does nothing wrong and one should never question anything he does.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2019, 07:42:02 PM »

I’m not deflecting from anyone. I asked a question about Bernie but clearly he does nothing wrong and one should never question anything he does.

Bernie does wrong things like vote for SESTA FOSTA. But instead you attack him with this crazy Russia nonsense.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2019, 07:45:16 PM »

Bernie Sanders is part of the military-industrial complex and intelligence agency conspiracy: https://berniesanders.com/press-release/sanders-statement-russian-government-interference-u-s-elections
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2019, 07:47:19 PM »

This is a man who honeymooned in the Soviet Union.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2019, 08:05:19 PM »

Bernie is pretty outspoken on the Russiagate issue to the point he argued with Rand Paul on the issue on the senate floor. So if OP is trying to imply Bernie doesn’t take the issue seriously is mistaken. But to missing the vote that was a mistake on his part

Edit: also don’t bother with jfern on Russiagate. It’s like yelling at a brick wall
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2019, 08:10:55 PM »

Who cares?
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies