The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:01:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40
Poll
Question: So, to mix things up a little, I've been thinking about changing the network for the election updates every month. Which one should I do for February?
CNN
FOX News
ABC
CBS
Just stick with NBC.
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 35789 times)
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: March 13, 2019, 07:47:24 PM »

Lisa Murkowski Sends Tweet Celebrating the Caucus Results

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #376 on: March 13, 2019, 08:30:50 PM »

Phil Scott Victory Speech

(Imagine Dragons "On Top of the World Playing")

Not my thing, but you know what, it ain't bad.

(Cheer), PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL

Thank you Iowa!

(Cheer)

Tonight was an amazing victory, and I'm so thrilled. I'm so incredibly humbled the support, trust, and faith Iowa Republicans put in me tonight. This is truly incredible.

PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL

I want to thank Governor Hogan and Representative Stefanik. Who are here tonight!"

(Cheer)

Now this is a crowd!

(Cheer)

Governor Hogan, Representative Stefanik were here in Des Moines tonight. But Governor Noem, Senator Young, they were out there too! I was just on the phone with them, and we're so excited for what we've accomplished!

(Cheer)

I need to thank everyone who went out to caucus tonight, thank you for your support! You've sent a big message to Washington!

(Cheer)

Thanks to my campaign staff, our precinct captains, our county directors.

(Cheer)

I need to thank my amazing wife Diana for all the amazing support this year and every year. I love you Diana. And to my amazing daughters Erica and Rachael. Thank you girls. I want to congratulate Senator Murkowski, she fought hard for this state, and she won. I also want to thank our volunteers tonight!

(Big Cheer)

You showed that when we make calls, knock on doors, put up signs and get people to caucus, we win!

(Cheers)

Out in Berry Vermont, I never thought I'd be in the running for the Presidency. I never thought I'd be Governor of Vermont. But I grew up in a family of public servants, and when I started my small business, I just wanted to help my community. When I ran for State Senate, I wanted to help a larger community of my friends and neighbors. Tonight I stand before you to do the same thing, to help our one big American neighborhood. We know what the problems are, so let's solve them. We must break down the barriers of gridlock and slowdown in Washington. Oil the gears of Washington, send in new faces, change makers, to get results for you. For you, the people of Iowa, and the American people! For people, not politics!

(Cheers, PHIL PHIL PHIL)

We must make our tax code more fair, more equitable, simpler. Close the loopholes and cut the rates. We must invest in our infrastructure. In our bridges, roads, telephone lines. Create thousands of new jobs in Iowa alone.

(Cheers, PHIL PHIL PHIL)

And Iowa, you know this more than anyone. Just like New York and Vermont know. We must save the small town farmer."

(Big cheer, PHIL PHIL PHIL)

Our campaign continues into New Hampshire, where I am confident we will win, and we will win big. We are going to send another big message to Washington, that politics as usual isn't good enough for the American people. Iowa sent that message tonight.

(PHIL PHIL PHIL)

"Let's do this, let's go to every state, and let's win this primary, and let's win this election. Thank you Iowa, god bless America and good night!

(Phil leaves stage, cheers, PHIL PHIL PHIL)
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

« Reply #377 on: March 13, 2019, 10:51:05 PM »

Just as a reminder to everyone: New Hampshire will be held Saturday the 16th.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #378 on: March 14, 2019, 10:02:08 AM »

Phil Scott for President

Phil Scott Schedule through New Hampshire

February UNTIL New Hampshire
February 4-7: Rest/Governor Duties
February 8-9: Bus Tour Northern New Hampshire
February 10: Campaign with Chris Sununu and Eddie Edwards in Manchester and Portsmouth Area, Major Rally in Nashua
February 11: GOTV Operations in Concord (Will be specified later)

Phil Scott Remarks in Manchester

(February 10, Major Excerpt)

We have a real opportunity to do things differently in New Hampshire. We can change Washington, we know we can! We know we can, because Concord and Montpelier have bridged the partisan divide, we've balanced our budgets, made our tax codes fairer, and protected the most vulnerable. New Hampshire has the power to a send a message, just like Iowa, that we want results, not gridlock. We want lower taxes, a simpler tax code, investment in our infrastructure, and dignity for our vets and seniors. Our plan would create thousands of new jobs in New Hampshire alone, create economic growth, and reduce the deficit. So we can protect our vets, our seniors, and give them the benefits they deserve. Let's end the worst excesses of the War on Drugs, and turn the funding towards fighting the Opioid Epidemic, new treatment centers, more Naloxone available to those who need it. Put people before politicking. Let's send a message!
NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

« Reply #379 on: March 14, 2019, 01:24:50 PM »

AMASH AD: THE LIVE FREE OR DIE STATE

"New Hampshire, the 'Live Free or Die State' this name is the perfect distillation of New Hampshirites. Only one candidate embodies these beliefs. Justin Amash believes in government transparency, he believes that the money the government spends like to tomorrow belongs back in your pocket. He also believes that the government should focus on the issues facing American citizens before getting involved in foreign squabbles."

"So vote for Justin Amash in your primary. Because he wants to keep your state free too."

"Paid for by Justin Amash, Empowering People, not Government"

To run in New Hampshire
NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #380 on: March 14, 2019, 01:57:52 PM »

AMASH NEW HAMPSHIRE SURROGATE SCHEDULE JUSTIN AMASH

Brian Sandoval, Young Kim, Will Hurd, Thomas Massie and Barbara Comstock
The five surrogates will partake in the "Liberty for All" tour, speaking about Amash's ideas with the idea of turning out new primary voters in force. They target younger, more diverse, moderate and female voters. These groups are less likely to turn out. By focusing on College campuses and urban areas, the panel targets new voters by focusing on Amash's libertarian social views and foreign policy.

Lynn Jenkins, Kevin Cramer, Jim Inhofe, Lamar Alexander
The group is part of an initiative focused on winning rural voters. The senators and representatives of rural states and districts tout Justin's more conservative viewpoints on issues like gun control and economics

Martha McSally and Carly Fiorina
McSally and Fiorina are focused exclusively on energizing women voters across the state. They tour the state and work in mostly towns and cities, hoping to reach as many voters as possible before the primary.

Ron and Rand Paul
The Pauls will follow Amash across the state, campaigning with him and taking part in events by introducing the candidate and generally using their star power to boost rally attendance even further.

(The Amash campaign schedule and GOTV plan will be out later)
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #381 on: March 14, 2019, 07:12:29 PM »

What Manfred did in New Hampshire part 2

Manfred campaigned with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Gary Johnson on social security reform which called and a tax reduction for lower income social security users.

Manfred also campagined on a massive spending cut towards the milltary in order to pay for his education plan and a slight cut in Homeland Security funding for it as well.

Manfred also campagined on his reformed TPP and NAFTA plans that will made the Amercia a winner in those deals.

He also went down tothe Vermont and New Hampshire birder to campaign on his 2nd  amendment plans saying that he will right to reduce gun regulations and veto any strong gun control bill.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #382 on: March 14, 2019, 09:31:15 PM »

Phil Scott for President

Phil Scott GOTV Effort in New Hampshire, February 11th

Phil

Governor Scott will start the morning in the Nashua Courtyard, where after a breakfast at a local diner with Diane and his daughters, he will meet with supporters at the Nashua polling place, and speak to local and national TV outside the stations. Phil will then proceed to the campaign bus, and drive from Nashua to Concord (34 miles), where he will be meet by Chris Sununu and a crowd of supporters. Phil, Chris will lead a crowd of supporters from the State House building to the the appropriate polling places, Phil will meet Representative Eddie Edwards and Representatives from the state Farm Bureau at campaign headquarters in Concord, where they will have a conference call with county directors. Phil will conclude the day campaigning throughout Concord, and meeting with supporters, accompanied by Governor Sununu, Representative Edwards, Governor Jim Douglas, and his family. By evening, Phil and his surrogates will await results at the Farfield Inn by Concord Marriot.

Charlie

Governor Baker will meet with supporters at polling places in Manchester, speak to to supporters, and knock on doors throughout the town. Governor Baker will meet former Vermont Governor Jim Douglas and former Massachusetts Governor Bill Weld, who will together meet with volunteers, do calls, and speak on Governor Scott's behalf outside of polling places, and to groups of undecided voters.

Jim

Former Governor Jim Douglas of Vermont will drive into Keene, where he will spend the morning with supporters, emphasizing the duties of an executive and how Governor Scott has faithfully exercised them as Governor of Vermont. After hosting a lunch with supporters, Governor Douglas will driven into Manchester to meet Charlie Baker and Bill Weld.

Chris

As mentioned above, Governor Sununu will meet Phil Scott at the State House where he and Scott will march supporters to polling stations. Governor Sununu will do calls for Phil Scott, and meet the local and national television, where he will make the clear argument for Phil Scott. Competence, Citizenship, and Country. As in competent leadership, citizenship above politics, and country before party. He will also predict that Governor Scott will win the Granite State by a large margin. He will conclude the day with Phil Scott in the Concord Marriot.
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #383 on: March 14, 2019, 10:38:46 PM »

Lisa Murkowski New Hampshire Schedule

Feb 3rd: Wrap up election watch party in Iowa, fly to Nashua, NH

Feb 4th: Rally in Nashua with Senators Ayotte and Collins

"How about a round of applause for my friends Susan and Kelly! I couldn't ask for a better introduction. New Hampshire, we have something in common. We believe in liberty as our guiding light. We know our taxes should be low to allow the middle class to flourish. We believe that your First and Second Amendment rights should not be walked all over. Most of all, we're independent thinkers who believe in problem solving not partisanship. Iowa has proven that this country wants a new way forward, and I believe New Hampshire does too!"

The rally is followed by a town hall in Manchester, NH

Feb 5th:

Tour of Seabrook Station Nuclear Power Plant, speak on energy independence

Rally in Portsmouth on trade

Feb 6-8th:

RV Tour of Coos, Carroll, and Graftan counties, speaking on agricultural issues

Rally in Dartmouth College to speak on her record of independence

Feb 9th:

Rally in Merrimack on the opioid crisis and the need for support for the communities impacted

Town Hall in Manchester

Feb 10th:

Rally in Concord on protecting constitutional rights from government intrusion

Town Hall in Nashua on the need for an independent thinker in Washington

Feb 11th:

Rally in Derry, followed by GOTV in Manchester, with an election watch party with Senators Collins and Ayotte and former Senators John Sununu and Judd Gregg
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #384 on: March 14, 2019, 10:54:20 PM »

Murkowski GOTV strategy

Following the morning rally in Derry, Senator Murkowski heads to her Manchester campaign HQ, meeting with volunteers. Murkowski joins the volunteers on a canvassing shift, then joining them for directing voters to the polls. Senator Ayotte spends the day with volunteers in Portsmouth, joining Murkowski in Manchester for the watch party. Senator Collins spends her day in the Rochester HQ, making calls for the campaign before arriving at the watch party. Former Senators Sununu and Gregg focus their efforts in Keene, meeting with voters explaining their support of Lisa Murkowski.
PApolitics
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #385 on: March 15, 2019, 02:06:55 PM »

RICK SANTORUM STATEMENT ON IOWA RESULTS

Well friends, this wasn't the result we were hoping for. But we definitely tried our best and we put in a lot of effort, and for that I commend all of our campaign staff, volunteers, and the nearly 40,000 Iowans who voted for us. Although this first contest wasn't a victory, we still walked away with 9 delegates, and there are dozens more primaries and caucuses ahead. This campaign is just beginning! Thank you.

NyIndy

Political Matrix

« Reply #386 on: March 15, 2019, 07:00:34 PM »

AMASH NEW HAMPSHIRE CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE

FEB. 3rd Rally on Tarmac of Manchester-Boston Regional Airport after return from Iowa

"Hello, New Hampshire!"

*Cheering*

"Your state is the next primary on the schedule. You all know we need change! We need Liberty! We need Freedom! Now, I know that this state's nickname is, 'The Live Free or Die State" now, I need you to live up to your name!"

*Cheers*

Feb. 4th - 6th Joins the "Liberty for all" tour at UNH and SNHU along with Dartmouth and Saint Anselm to energize college voters

Feb 7th - 9th Amash Tours with the Senators and Reps working with Rural Voters across the NH countryside while his wife Kara joins the Women with Amash tour with McSally and Fiorina

Feb 9th - 10th The Campaign works with Ron and Rand Paul who join him for stops across the country in large rallies

Feb 11th The Amash family and surrogates begin their operation of doorknocking and phone banking to bring out newer primary voters. The day ends in a massive rally near Manchester featuring Amash and his surrogates who have crisscrossed the state for the week. Attendees were only allowed to enter after having showing proof of voting (in the form of an "I Voted" sticker).

GOTV Strategy

The Amash campaign hopes to use the candidate and surrogates to travel around the state with staffers and knock on doors and make phone calls. The efforts are focused on the college areas and rural areas, where the support for the candidate's libertarian views was strongest. In addition, robocalls that were also recorded by Amash and his supporters were sent out across the state.
adamevans
United States

« Reply #387 on: March 15, 2019, 08:37:19 PM »
« Edited: March 16, 2019, 02:16:16 AM by Barron »

Sherrod Brown 2020
Rebuild America.

'Let's get to work.' Sherrod Brown delivers Iowa victory speech.

Thank you, Iowa! Thank you! Tonight was not just a victory for our movement. Tonight was a victory for the middle class. Let me take this opportunity to thank the many, many thousands of campaign volunteers and staff who worked tirelessly to fight for this movement and this campaign. You worked day and night, made phone calls and knocked on countless doors. You built this movement of monumental, historic energy to deliver the victory we celebrate tonight. We won because of that energy.

When you love this country, you fight for the people who make it work, and tonight, we take that fight from Iowa to New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, and the rest of America. Nearly a year ago, we began this campaign and this movement. We had hardly any campaign organization or money, but together, we built a massive grassroots movements of millions of hard-working middle and lower income families who felt the effects of a rigged and unjust economy. And tonight, we won and we won decisively because of that movement. Together, we have sent a message to Wall Street and Washington D.C: that our government should work for all of us, not Wall Street and it's super PACs.

This race was never about me. It was about the steel worker in Fort Dodge, the auto parts worker in Waterloo, the small businessman in Iowa City, the farmer in Sioux Center, the professor in Sioux City, the veteran in Pella, the electrician in Keokuk, the teacher in Waukee. It was about them sending a message to the political and economic establishment that we cannot continue to accept a corrupt campaign finance system that undermines our democracy or where Wall Street can continue to destabilize our economy or where corporate executives can take hundreds of thousands in pay every year while American workers live paycheck to paycheck.

I'd like to thank Senator Kerry and Governor Sink and their organization and supporters for waging a vigorous campaign. I hope that in the days ahead we can continue to wage a strong issue-oriented campaign and bring new people into the political process.

What happened tonight in Iowa is nothing short of proof of a massive grassroots movement to reclaim this country's basic bargain and rebuild America, for all race, genders, and upbringings. But the ballgame isn't over yet. The campaign doesn't end in Iowa. Tomorrow, we'll wake up, and we'll send this movement from here to New Hampshire, Nevada, North Dakota, and the rest of this nation, to once again make the United States the leader in the world in economic prosperity for it's middle class. Let's get to work. Thank you, Iowa, and good night.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #388 on: March 15, 2019, 09:57:36 PM »
« Edited: March 16, 2019, 04:48:40 PM by KaiserDave »

Phil Scott Remarks in Lancaster

(February 7, Major Excerpt)

New Hampshire can send a message on Tuesday. that as a nation. We want to put people, like Tom who owns a brewpub nearby, who I spoke to earlier. Really, poignant story, people like Tom, before politics. It's not a hard choice. We know the problems we face as a nation. Millions of good people, you know quite like Tom, good New Hampshire folks, dead from opioid abuse. It can happen to anyone. We see the roads connecting the barns to the towns and the towns to the cities, they're in disrepair. We see the tax codes, pages and pages, full of loopholes and deductions that favor multinational banks over hard working New Hampshire folks. Let's bring taxes down for everyone, put more money in your pockets, and close the loopholes. So we know the problems. This is a time for citizenship, not Washington pettiness and politics. So let's get to the polling stations, send a message, that we want people first!
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #389 on: March 15, 2019, 11:29:00 PM »

ALEX SINK GOTV EFFORTS (NEW HAMPSHIRE)

New Hampshire

While in New Hampshire, Governor Sink campaigned hard with Rep. Kuster, Former Governor Hassan, and Fmr. Rep. Carol Shea-Porter. She held multiple rallies in Concord, Keene, Manchester, and Portsmouth. She mainly campaigned on Free Tuition and Medicare for All. She saw huge crowds at her College Rallies, she also held town halls and received major support from the youth. She fund raised with the New Hampshire Democratic Party, and met many undecideds at the Merrimack County Democrats event. She flipped many votes, and help multiple GOTV Door-Knocking Events, along with Phone Calling. Here are the specifics of some of the people she deployed:

Rep. Kuster:
Representative Kuster was mainly campaigning in Keene, New Hampshire for the Sink Campaign. She held multiple rallies with Governor Sink, and she did many ads for Governor Sink. She was on the campaign trail everyday, door-knocking for Alex, Social Media campaigning, and she even held a fundraiser for her. Rep. Kuster invested the entire week into the New Hampshire campaign.

Former Governor Hassan:
Fmr. Governor Hassan campaigned mainly in the Merrimack county area, focusing a lot of time in the Concord Metro Area. She did live TV Broadcasts to draft support for Governor Alex Sink, and other local Democrats running in the area. She held a rally for Alex Sink in Concord, which had a huge crowd. She also hinted at a possible Senate run saying, "I'd love to be able to assist Governor Sink in anyway I can, but especially in our highest chamber." She was extremeley effective and talked about Governor Sink's support of Medicare for All and Tuition Free College. Her and Governor Sink were able to flip a lot of votes in Concord, and were able to make major in grounds at Granite State University, and other colleges in Concord.

Former Rep. Carol Shea-Porter & Alderman from Ward 2 (Manchester) Will Stewart:
Former Rep. Porter campaigned predominantly in Manchester, New Hampshire. She went Door to Door on her GOTV Efforts with Will Stewart, and was able to win the support of many people within that Ward, and throughout the city. They spoke to seniors at Retirement Homes, and all sorts of people at the Recreation Center. They held a Support March throughout the city, and were extremely effective for the Sink Campaign. Their GOTV Efforts were very well used, and Alex Sink said that they were, "Some of the greatest people I've ever met."

Planned Parenthood:
The organization, Planned Parenthood played somewhat of a role in the GOTV Efforts in the state of New Hampshire. They funded multiple events for Alex Sink, and held multiple fundraisers. They had Pro-Sink Ads and Yard Signs in front of their facilities, and posted Pro-Sink stuff on their website. They handed out pamphlets to women throughout New Hampshire, and did a lot of other things to support Alex Sink.

THIS CONCLUDES THE ALEX SINK GOTV EFFORTS THROUGH THE NEW HAMPSHIRE PRIMARY
adamevans
United States

« Reply #390 on: March 16, 2019, 04:13:15 AM »

Sherrod Brown 2020
Rebuild America.

Campaign Schedule.

February 4th: Prior to flying to New Hampshire, Senator Brown made an early morning stop at an Iowa campaign headquarters to thank supporters for the "tremendous, historic victory for the progressive movement." Later, he held a press conference where he talked up the victory, saying it was by an "unexpected margin" and "we were even shocked by how much we won by." Brown also remarked that "we're ready to take this momentum and enthusiasm to New Hampshire." Flying to New Hampshire, Brown first held a radio interview on WGIR and other local talk radio stations, where, among other things, responded to questions revolving around suburban voters, saying that "This campaign is fighting to create a future where every family in this country and in this state has the means to acquire universal childcare and healthcare, quality education, and economic security, including suburban families"

February 5th: Senator Brown held a series of meet & greets and round-table discussions at local schools in Manchester with suburban families, teachers, and students. Brown focused on his plans to raise teacher pay and education funding, invest in school and road infrastructure, provide universal childcare & healthcare, and a bold plan to triple the earned income tax credit to raise wages, though he mainly focused on education and healthcare. Brown later attended an interview on CNN, where he said he was ready "to send the progressive movement nationwide" with a win in New Hampshire.

February 6th: Sherrod Brown was honored to receive the endorsement of Senator Jeanne Shaheen in a press conference in Manchester. Senator Shaheen stated that "she was not here to act as a kingmaker, simply to endorse who understands New Hampshire best." The Brown Campaign drove to Concord, New Hampshire to hold a large rally with Senators Baldwin & Shaheen and Congresswoman Gabbard. Senator Brown told the crowd that "New Hampshire will be the defining moment of this campaign." If he can win New Hampshire, Senator Brown says, "that's the ballgame," further boosting enthusiasm among supporters. Baldwin joined to promote Brown's progressive status to skeptical Abrams voters, while Gabbard acted as an attack dog to Kerry on his Iraq War vote, continuing to double down on the attacks and draw undecided Abrams supporters away from Kerry, while touting Brown's vote against the Iraq War, drawing undecided progressive voters towards Brown. Shaheen boosted Brown's status as the candidate "who understands New Hampshire's progressive, working class values best." Brown spent the rest of the day meeting with senior AARP members to discuss plans of expanding social security and reducing the cost of prescription drugs to boost his credibility as the best candidate for seniors.

February 7th: The days begins early, with Senator Brown making several appearances on early morning, drive time radio programs. Brown took this time to answer questions on the gray area of his progressive support, where he touted progressive votes in the house such as his vote against reckless trade agreements, the Iraq War, and the PATRIOT Act, while promoting progressive plans such as childcare & healthcare for all, tripling the earned income tax credit, raising the minimum wage to $15 p/hr, and reinstating Glass-Steagall bank regulations. Later in the day, Brown would conduct a series of outreach sessions and phone calls, accompanied by Congressman John Lewis, to undecided progressive voters and former Abrams supporters to boost his progressive record. Lewis said about Brown that, "He's a committed, progressive fighter who has always stood on the right side of history and is ready to build that dream for everyone." Ending the day, Senator Brown delivered a speech to Young Democrats where he outlined that he would push for a tuition-free, debt-free college, $15 minimum wage and a $5.5 billion investment in a Youth Jobs training program to create millions of youth jobs.

February 8th to February 9th: Sherrod Brown took to finally rally the base with a series of rallies and registration drives across the state of New Hampshire throughout the few days. In a rally in Cedar Rapids, Sherrod Brown was joined by Senator Bernie Sanders, where he called him "the progressive change this country needs." Along the trail, Brown would double down on his message of political revolution, campaign finance reform, and "restoring the dignity in work," building all the necessary components that gave Sanders a win just four years ago. Sanders also increased Brown's credibility as the progressive candidate, boasting his votes against the Iraq War and the PATRIOT Act, as well as spearheading the fight against CAFTA. Brown's wife, Connie Schultz, also made frequent appearances at Brown's rally in a push to woo female, suburban voters.

February 10th: Senator Brown begun the final day before the primary with an early call to his campaign HQ in Manchester. Joined by Senator Jeanne Shaheen and his wife Connie Schultz, Senator Brown brought coffee and doughnuts for his campaign staff, and gave a passionate pep talk to his campaign staff telling them 'they need to bring their a-game tomorrow' and reminded staffers and volunteers that this campaign is 'here to push back against the past 40 years of income inequality' and has been about 'finally putting the United States back at number one for economic prosperity for it's working families.' In enthusing staff, Brown reminded voters that the last internal poll indicated the campaign was only down by 1% in New Hampshire. Senator Brown then held a massive rally in Concord where he told the audience that "it's time to fight back" against the Romney administration. After, Sherrod spent the rest of the day meeting with union halls to make sure they had a plan to vote. 

February 11th: Senator Brown began the day meeting with College Democrats at Manchester universities and coordinated campaign efforts to ensure they had a plan to get out the vote. After focusing on youth GOTV, Brown would coordinate GOTV strategies for union, suburbanite, and rural voters. In the evening, the campaign's official election night rally is held at the Grappone Conference Center in Concord.
adamevans
United States

« Reply #391 on: March 16, 2019, 04:16:15 AM »
« Edited: March 16, 2019, 02:09:54 PM by Barron »

Sherrod Brown 2020
Rebuild America.

Campaign Highlights

Sherrod Brown holds evening radio interview on WGIR.

Q: Senator Brown, we're just days away from the primary here in New Hampshire. Manchester, here, has a large suburban population. Most of these voters seem to turn to Governor Sink and Senator Kerry as their candidate. What would you say to them?

A: Well, I'd say to the voters of New Hampshire that this movement is built on a coalition of urban, rural and suburban families to reclaim this country as the most prosperous for our families and our children. This campaign is fighting to create a future where every family in this country and in this state has the means to acquire universal childcare and healthcare, quality education, and economic security, including suburban families here in Manchester. Y'know, I was raised in urban Mansfield, Ohio, so I understand some skepticism stems from there (laughs), but throughout my time in Congress and during this campaign, I've met great people in areas like these in Ohio and New Hampshire and I've gotten to understand the issues that matter deeply to them.

A couple months back, I met a working mom named Jeanne raising two children, who's now having to work two jobs. She said that the cost of childcare and health insurance is too high for her to pay for it with her first job because the wages are simply menial. Stories like these are the same for thousands of families across Manchester. Working families should not have to continue to have to deal with the past 40 years where childcare and healthcare prices are skyrocketing while wages are hardly rising. What this movement is about is reversing that by providing universal childcare for all, healthcare for all, making historic investments in our roads and bridges, and providing economic security for working families across this country.

I think that Jeanne's story is one that a lot of people listening to relate to. If we want to stop it, we need to actually push a pro-wage growth agenda that includes universal healthcare and childcare, instead of investing that money into tax cuts for the rich like this administration has done. If listeners want to find out more about my agenda, you can look it up on sherrodbrown.com, and I'd be happy to meet with any listeners at future campaign events to discuss how we're going to bring back America's families.

Connie Schultz jumps on the campaign trail.

In a continued bid to woo female, suburban voters, Connie Schultz made an appearance at a campaign event for Brown:

You know, it took a lot of deliberation to decide we were going to run this campaign, but I think we ultimately decided it because of moms and dads here in Manchester and across the country who have been struggling for the past 40 years with the rising cost of childcare and healthcare, having to work 2 or 3 different jobs, while ensuring their children have a good standard of education. Sherrod has been fighting the good fight for those families in Congress. He's been at the forefront of these fights for his entire time in public service, and I told him to run for President because it's time to take this fight to the White House.

It was so moving to meet the families I have across New Hampshire. A mother with two children working a few jobs, a young family burdened by their student debt coming out of college, a single mom barely scrapping by working on tips. These are why I encouraged my husband to run, these are why I continue to encourage him to continue the fight. It's what America is all about. When our country faces such enormous levels of income inequality, citizens step forward, they build movements, they make change. We want someone who's ready to bring America back as the most prosperous nation for us and our children. That man is my husband, that man is someone I've seen fight everyday on the floor of the senate for us, that man is someone who has built a movement of millions of working families to ensure we can all live our lives with dignity and security - Sherrod Brown.

Sherrod Brown holds final rally, tells voters: "It's time to fight back."

'The most moving moment I've has as I traveled around New Hampshire was when I meet with a suburban mom with a child who had to work three different jobs because of the ridiculously high prices of childcare and healthcare in this country. You know what she said 'I just want someone who cares.' She has to work for 3 different jobs, each grueling hours, just to live paycheck to paycheck in the grind of an economy that funnels all the wealth to the richest 1%. It's sickening, and the Romney administration has instead put their focuses on massive tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans over investments in the middle class.

I told her that the first thing we'll do in the White House is reform our broken tax code that benefits the richest and triple the earned income tax credit so workers like her who work three different jobs and put hard effort into each one has the means to acquire the wages that get her by. But I said her to that I'll remember her story, and I'll remember what I've learnt here in New Hampshire.

For too many of my fellow Americans, the dream of progress and opportunity is being denied by the grind of an economy that funnels all the wealth to the top. During periods of great depressions and recessions, the middle class has continued to be beaten down repeatedly. Massive tax breaks given to the wealthy, borrowing money to pay for two endless wars, and falling incomes for middle class families. It is time we embark on the next greatest journey in our country's history and build a lasting progressive era where everyone has the wages to get by and everyone has the dignity in their labor. Tomorrow, New Hampshire, the choice to make that happen is on the ballot.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #392 on: March 16, 2019, 09:09:00 AM »
« Edited: March 22, 2019, 10:21:47 AM by DatGOTTho »

Public Policy Polling Democratic Primary Poll, 5-7 February 2020
John Kerry - 33%

Sherrod Brown - 33%
Alex Sink - 31%
Undecided - 3%

Rasmussen Reports Republican Primary Poll, 5-7 February 2020
Lisa Murkowski - 27%

Phil Scott - 26%
Justin Amash - 24%
Rick Santorum - 21%
Undecided - 2%

Current Credit Totals:

Democrats
Sherrod Brown: 0.2
John Kerry: 0.8
Alex Sink: 0

Republicans
Justin Amash: 4.6
Lisa Murkowski: 2.2
Phil Scott: 0.0
Rick Santorum: 7

Independents
Rob Manfred: 2.5

Current Endorsements:
Democrats
Sherrod Brown
Bernie Sanders, US Senator from Vermont and runner-up in 2016
AFL-CIO, major labor union federation
Jeff Merkley, US Senator from Oregon
Amy Klobuchar, US Senator from Minnesota
Tulsi Gabbard, House Assistant Minority Leader, US Rep. from HI-02, and former candidate
Robert Reich, former US Secretary of Labor from California
Keith Ellison, Attorney General of Minnesota
Marcy Kaptur, US Rep. from OH-09
Ro Khanna, US Rep. from CA-17
Jay Inslee, Governor of Washington and former candidate
Gary Locke, former Governor of Washington
Chris Murphy, US Senator from Connecticut
LeBron James, basketball star from California
Nina Turner, President of Our Revolution, former Ohio State Senator
Barbara Lee, US Rep. from CA-13
John Lewis, US Rep. from GA-05
NARAL Pro-Choice America
Joyce Beatty, US Rep. from OH-03
Patrick Leahy, US Senator from Vermont
Service Employees International Union
National Education Association
Brenda Lawrence, US Rep. from MI-14
Tammy Baldwin, US Senator from Wisconsin
Howard Dean, former Governor of Vermont
UNITE HERE, labor union
United Food and Commercial Workers International Union
American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
Dina Titus, US Rep. from NV-01
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Stacey Abrams, Governor of Georgia and former candidate
Oprah Winfrey, talk show host and major celebrity from California
Barack Obama, 44th POTUS from Illinois
Hillary Clinton, Democratic presidential nominee in 2016 from New York
Peter Welch, US Rep. from VT-AL
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, US Rep. from NY-14
Pramila Jayapal, US Rep. from WA-07
Mark Pocan, US Rep. from WI-02
Jeanne Shaheen, US Senator from New Hampshire
Des Moines Register
United Steelworkers of America
Change to Win
New Hampshire Union Leader, statewide newspaper
Andrew Gillum, Mayor of Tallahassee, Florida
Richard Cordray, former Attorney General of Ohio and Director of the CFPB
Conservation Fund
Marcia Fudge, US Rep. from OH-11
Raul Grijalva, US Rep. from AZ-03
Our Revolution
Tammy Duckworth, US Senator from Illinois
Debora Pignatelli, Member of the New Hampshire Executive Council from District 5
Kirsten Gillibrand, US Senator from New York
MoveOn
Concord Monitor
Ed Markey, US Senator from Massachusetts
Progressive Democrats of America
VoteVets.org
Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence
Susie Lee, US Rep. from NV-03

John Kerry
Elizabeth Warren, US Senator from Massachusetts
Joe Kennedy III, US Rep. from MA-04
Steny Hoyer, US Rep. from MD-05
Adam Schiff, House Minority Whip, US Rep. from CA-28
Tim Ryan, House Minority Leader, US Rep. from OH-13
Joe Biden, 47th Vice President of the United States from Delaware
Jesse Jackson, civil rights activist from Illinois
Chuck Schumer, Senate Minority Leader, US Senator from New York
Al Gore, 45th Vice President of the United States from Tennessee
Cedric Richmond, US Rep. from LA-02
Debbie Wassermann Schultz, US Rep. from FL-23
Hakeem Jeffries, US Rep. from NY-08
Jim Clyburn, US Rep. from SC-06
Terri Sewell, US Rep. from AL-07
Beto O'Rourke, former US Rep. from TX-16 and former candidate
Bill Clinton, 42nd POTUS from New York
Pete Buttigieg, Mayor of South Bend, Indiana, and former candidate
Dave Loebsack, US Rep. from IA-02
Steven Horsford, US Rep. from NV-04
Tom Vilsack, former Governor of Iowa
Bennie Thompson, US Rep. from MS-02
Earl Pomeroy, former US Rep. from ND-AL
Byron Dorgan, former US Senator from North Dakota
Harry Reid, former US Senator from Nevada
Ron Kind, US Rep. from WI-03
Heidi Heitkamp, former Attorney General of North Dakota
Nancy Pelosi, US Rep. from CA-12
Joaquin Castro, US Rep. from TX-20
Julian Castro, former Mayor of San Antonio, Texas
Jason Carter, former Georgia State Senator and grandson of Jimmy Carter
G. K. Butterfield, US Rep. from NC-01
Alma Adams, US Rep. from NC-12
Cheri Bustos, US Rep. from IL-17
Al Lawson, US Rep. from FL-05
Jim Cooper, US Rep. from TN-05
Steve Cohen, US Rep. from TN-09
Kay Hagan, US Senator from North Carolina

Alex Sink
Tom Harkin, former US Senator from Iowa
National Education Union
Chet Culver, former Governor of Iowa
Maggie Hassan, former Governor of New Hampshire
Onward Together, PAC
Kamala Harris, US Senator from California and former candidate
Ann Kuster, US Rep. from NH-02
Jennifer Wexton, US Rep. from VA-10
Abigail Spanberger, US Rep. from VA-07
United Farm Workers of America
Gavin Newsom, Governor of California
Priorities USA Action PAC
United for a Strong America PAC
Planned Parenthood
Catherine Cortez Masto, US Senator from Nevada
American Association for Justice
Will Stewart, Alderman from Ward 2, Manchester, New Hampshire
Human Rights Campaign
Ayanna Pressley, US Rep. from MA-07
Donna Shalala, US Rep. from FL-27
Derek Eadon, Chair of the Iowa Democratic Party
American Federation of Government Employees
American Postal Workers Union
Bob Graham, former Governor of Florida
Jacky Rosen, US Senator from Nevada
Colin Allred, US Rep. from TX-32
Carpenters' Independent Conference
Steve Sisolak, Governor of Nevada
American Civil Liberties Union
Carol Shea-Porter, former US Rep. from NH-01
John Hickenlooper, former Governor of Colorado

Republicans
Justin Amash
Rand Paul, US Senator from Kentucky
Thomas Massie, US Rep. from KY-04
Ron Paul, former US Rep. from TX-14
Carly Fiorina, CEO of Hewlett-Packard from Virginia
Barbara Comstock, former US Rep. from VA-10
Lynn Jenkins, former US Rep. from KS-02
Martha McSally, US Senator from Arizona
Kevin Cramer, US Rep. from ND-AL
Rick Berg, US Senator from North Dakota
Will Hurd, US Rep. from TX-23
Young Kim, US Rep. from CA-39
John Hoeven, US Senator from North Dakota
Brian Sandoval, former Governor of Nevada
Jim Inhofe, US Senator from Oklahoma
Lamar Alexander, US Senator from Tennessee
Thom Tillis, former Speaker of the North Carolina House of Representatives
Richard Burr, US Senator from North Carolina
Terry Branstad, former Governor of Iowa
Gordon MacDonald, Attorney General of New Hampshire
Nikki Haley, former Governor of South Carolina and former candidate

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins, US Senator from Maine
Kelly Ayotte, US Senator from New Hampshire
Jon Huntsman, Jr., former Governor of Utah
Mia Love, US Senator from Utah
Shelley Moore Capito, US Senator from West Virginia
Tim Scott, US Senator from South Carolina
Henry McMaster, Governor of South Carolina
Mike Dunleavy, Governor of Alaska
Liz Cheney, US Rep. from WY-AL
Scott Brown, US Secretary of State from Massachusetts
North Dakota Chamber of Commerce
South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
Rob Portman, US Senator from Ohio and former candidate
John Kasich, former Governor of Ohio
Mike DeWine, Governor of Ohio
Kim Reynolds, Governor of Iowa
Paul Ryan, Vice President of the United States and former candidate
Lindsey Graham, US Senator from South Carolina
Chuck Grassley, President Pro Tempore of the United States Senate and US Senator from Iowa
John Sununu, former US Senator from New Hampshire
Judd Gregg, former US Senator from New Hampshire
Kay Bailey Hutchison, former US Senator from Texas
Carlos Curbelo, US Rep. from FL-26
Mark Amodei, US Rep. from NV-02
Ann Wagner, US Rep. from MO-02
Kay Ivey, Governor of Alabama

Rick Santorum
Pat Toomey, US Senator from Pennsylvania
Lou Barletta, former US Rep. from PA-11
Joni Ernst, US Senator from Iowa
Ted Cruz, US Senator from Texas
Scott Perry, US Rep. from PA-10
Scott Walker, former Governor of Wisconsin
Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas
Dan Crenshaw, US Rep. from TX-02
Doug Burgum, Governor of North Dakota
Tom Cotton, US Senator from Arkansas
Bill Cassidy, US Senator from Louisiana
David Perdue, US Senator from Georgia
National Right to Life
Tea Party Patriots

Phil Scott
Elise Stefanik, US Rep. from NY-21
Charlie Baker, Governor of Massachusetts and former candidate
Jim Douglas, former Governor of Vermont
Larry Hogan, Governor of Maryland
Charlie Dent, US Rep. from PA-07
Ryan Costello, US Rep. from PA-06
Chris Sununu, Governor of New Hampshire
New Hampshire Farm Bureau
Bill Weld, former Governor of Massachusetts
North Dakota Farm Bureau
John Katko, US Rep. from NY-24
Adam Kinzinger, US Rep. from IL-16
New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
Eddie Edwards, US Rep. from NH-01
Iowa Farm Bureau
New Hampshire Sheriffs' Association
Scott Taylor, US Rep. from VA-02
Kristi Noem, Governor of South Dakota
Colin Powell, former US Secretary of State
Peter King, US Rep. from NY-02
Todd Young, US Senator from Indiana
Joe Heck, former US Rep. from NV-03
Pete Stauber, US Rep. from MN-08
Richard Hanna, former US Rep. from NY-22
Fred Upton, US Rep. from MI-06
Brian Fitzpatrick, US Rep. from PA-01
Gary Herbert, Governor of Utah
Brian Mast, US Rep. from FL-18
Scott Milne, businessman from Vermont; candidate for Governor of Vermont in 2014 and US Senate from Vermont in 2016
Allan Fung, Mayor of Cranston, Rhode Island; Republican nominee for Governor of Rhode Island in 2014
Dean Heller, former US Senator from Nevada
Nevada Chamber of Commerce
Mark Sanford, US Rep. from SC-01

Independents
Rob Manfred
Gary Johnson, former Governor of New Mexico and Libertarian presidential nominee in 2016
Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter
Bill Gates, founder and former CEO of Microsoft
Arnold Schwarzenegger, former Governor of California
Derek Jeter, Miami Marlins owner and MLB Hall of Famer
Gary Oldman, actor
adamevans
United States

« Reply #393 on: March 16, 2019, 03:16:20 PM »

Sherrod Brown 2020
Rebuild America.

Campaign Ad: Stretched.

- ad opens with Connie Schultz (w/o Sherrod) talking directly to camera -

Connie (narrator): Families today are stretched with the ridiculous price of childcare and healthcare,having to work several jobs, while real working family wages hardly budge. There is just no dignity in that work.

- ad shifts to Sherrod Brown, in Congress -

Connie (narrator): Sherrod Brown has been at the forefront of this fight for working families. He's been rated 100% pro-choice, endorsed by the National Education Association, and endorsed by NARAL Pro-Choice America. Sherrod Brown understands how much family matters to us, I would know, I'm his wife.

- ad shifts to various scenes of families -

Sherrod believes families deserve:

Universal, Accessible Childcare for All

Ensuring Equal Pay for Women

Universal Healthcare for All Families

Investments in Quality Education

Triple the Earned Income Tax Credit

- ad shifts back to Connie (w/ Sherrod) talking to camera -

Connie (narrator): Because Sherrod is committed to fighting for working families so that they have dignity in their work and security in their lives.

Sherrod Brown: I'm Sherrod Brown and I approve this message.

Aired in New Hampshire, Vermont, Nevada, and South Carolina

Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #394 on: March 16, 2019, 03:45:30 PM »

Lisa Murkowski Surrogate Schedule

Susan Collins and Kelly Ayotte join Lisa Murkowski for a joint rally in Nashua, followed by each splitting up to campaign for Murkowski. Kelly Ayotte turned her focus on rallying supporters in southeast New Hampshire, with a focus on the Senator’s fiscal conservatism but moderate streak. Susan Collins turned her focus to the more rural north, speaking with voters on agricultural issues and Senator Murkowski’s focus on their interests and concerns. Both senators helped with canvassing, phone calls, rallies, and GOTV efforts.

Judd Gregg and John Sununu held several events across southern New Hampshire, with Senator Gregg focusing on Murkowski’s results in the Senate. John Sununu focused his efforts in Rockingham, Hillsborough, and Merrimack counties, centering in on Senator Murkowski’s balance of energy and climate policy. Both later joined Murkowski’s watch party.

Finally, at a Concord rally, Vice President Paul Ryan came out to introduce Lisa Murkowski. In his introduction, he focused on the successes of the Romney administration, and how a gentle conservatism had won the day. The Vice President proceeded to hold rallies at Derry and Portsmouth, before heading to South Carolina to hold a rally and host a watch party at the Murkowski Charleston HQ.

adamevans
United States

« Reply #395 on: March 16, 2019, 03:58:31 PM »

New Hampshire GOTV Strategy: Sherrod Brown

After a win in Iowa, the Brown campaign is pushing for a major upset in New Hampshire, hoping to greatly exceed expectations and potentially win in the New Hampshire primary, utilizing grassroots supports to attract massive turnout to the polls. Using the same strategy used in Iowa, the Brown campaign used nearly all surrogates in the final week of the campaign to appear and campaign on behalf of Sherrod. In forming Sherrod's New Hampshire coalition, Brown used the surrogates of Senator Bernie Sanders, Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, Congressman John Lewis, Secretary Hillary Clinton, Senator Ed Markey, and Senator Jeanne Shaheen. In particular, Hillary Clinton and Jeanne Shaheen made rounds around New Hampshire suburbs, reaching out to Sink and Kerry voters, and pushing them into the Brown fold, pushing his endorsements from the NEA and NARAL Pro-Choice America and generally focusing mostly on Sherrod's education and healthcare plans, major issues in the suburbs. With high progressive turnout being indicated, Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard, and John Lewis made their efforts on expanding his progressive and youth support, mostly pulling them away from Kerry, lambasting his vote on the Iraq War. As initial Sherrod supporters (i.e, they supported Brown before Abrams dropped out), they tried to boost Brown as an authentic progressive. Meanwhile, Ed Markey focused on richer, suburban areas reaching out on environmental, education, and infrastructure issues.

While Sherrod had pushed to maintain his base (and was not really challenged in that front) of union, working-class "average joe" and rural voters, he heavily made efforts targeting suburban voters, senior voters, the 18-34 demographic, and expanding his progressive base in creating a winning coalition for New Hampshire. In rural areas, Brown used his appeals to farmers, seniors, and union voters to create a strong coalition in that area. Ultimately, the Brown campaign hopes to come from behind and win the New Hampshire primary with a massive grassroots effort built. The following are other general actions taken by the Brown campaign for New Hampshire:

-Present Brown as an authentic progressive populist, building a grassroots movement of working families
-Show a strong focus on wages, being the only candidate concerned about wage stagnation and rising income inequality, while pushing progressive positions like medicare for all and debt-free, tuition-free college
-Promote endorsements of Sanders, the NAACP, and Gabbard (all endorsed Brown before Abrams dropped out) to skeptical progressive voters
-Attack Kerry for his vote on the Iraq War and the PATRIOT Act, pealing away progressives from his fold
-Target suburban voters through the endorsements of Shaheen and Clinton and focusing on healthcare, education, and raising family incomes, major issues to suburbs
-Target Kerry's base of rich suburbanites, focusing on Brown's plan for aggressive climate change action, investments in school and road infrastructure, and large increases to the education budget
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #396 on: March 16, 2019, 04:03:10 PM »

Election Night 2020
with your hosts, Tucker Carlson and Megyn Kelly

Carlson: Good evening. I'm Tucker Carlson.

Kelly: And I'm Megyn Kelly. And this is a very special Election Update: we're bringing you coverage of the 2020 New Hampshire primaries!

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCibE6jbkT8&list=RDQMHRAVROm2E_4&start_radio=1

Carlson: That's right, Megyn. Throughout the night, we're going to be bringing you live updates on the results out of New Hampshire. You'd better hold on, folks, because it's...

Both: Election Night in America!
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #397 on: March 16, 2019, 04:11:05 PM »

Election Night 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCibE6jbkT8&list=RDQMHRAVROm2E_4&index=1

Kelly: And we're back, with the polls having just closed across New Hampshire, and we are getting the first early votes trickling in.

Democrats
John Kerry - 50.33% (1309 votes)
Sherrod Brown - 26.41% (687 votes)
Alex Sink - 23.26% (605 votes)

Republicans
Phil Scott - 34.72% (903 votes)
Justin Amash - 22.31% (580 votes)
Rick Santorum - 21.68% (564 votes)
Lisa Murkowski - 21.29% (554 votes)

Kelly: And remember, folks. These results are just the tip of the iceberg, with less than 1% actually reporting. However, they are all the results we have at this time.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #398 on: March 16, 2019, 04:29:21 PM »

Election Night 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCibE6jbkT8&list=RDQMHRAVROm2E_4&index=1

Kelly: And we're back, and we now have 10% of the vote in.

Democrats
John Kerry - 47.65% (11913 votes)
Sherrod Brown - 26.85% (6713 votes)
Alex Sink - 25.50% (6375 votes)

Republicans
Phil Scott - 33.81% (9636 votes)
Justin Amash - 22.83% (6507 votes)
Rick Santorum - 21.91% (6244 votes)
Lisa Murkowski - 21.45% (6113 votes)

Kelly: Most of the results currently in from the greater Manchester area, with 90% still out. Stay tuned.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #399 on: March 16, 2019, 04:34:50 PM »

Phil Scott Election Headquarters: Update

Massive Crowd Filing in to Concord Marriott....

Chant (PHIL PHIL PHIL) as early results come in....

Crowd is excited and thrilled with early results....

Representative Eddie Edwards is warming up the crowd.....

"Governor Scott will go to Washington, and he'll set the agenda, the agenda that we're voting for right now. He'll bring together those coalitions, and beat Washington."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies