The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:17:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40
Poll
Question: So, to mix things up a little, I've been thinking about changing the network for the election updates every month. Which one should I do for February?
CNN
FOX News
ABC
CBS
Just stick with NBC.
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Great 2020 Free-For-All (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 35656 times)
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #775 on: May 01, 2019, 07:10:17 PM »

SINK CAMPAIGN UPDATE

This Sink Campaign has begun to hand out donuts, donut holes, and coffee to people waiting in lines in Rhode Island, NYC, Pittsburgh, and other cities. They're encouraging to, "Eat and Vote for America" Governor Sink also tweeted out the following tweet:

To everyone still voting: Eat a donut, and cast your vote. Trust me, you'll enjoy both. Also, don't forget to chant outside the polls, get others out to vote for the Real Progressive in this race!
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

« Reply #776 on: May 01, 2019, 07:18:57 PM »

Election Night 2020
with your hosts, Wolf Blitzer and John King

Intro Music

Blitzer: And we're back, as it's now 11:28 PM in the east.

King: Indeed it is, Wolf, and we have the following calls to make:

SHERROD BROWN WINS THE PENNSYLVANIA DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY

SHERROD BROWN WINS THE NEW YORK DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY

JOHN KERRY WINS THE RHODE ISLAND DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY

King: And that'll be all the calls we can make tonight. Thanks for tuning in for this edition of...

Both: Your Election Night in America!
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #777 on: May 01, 2019, 07:29:49 PM »
« Edited: May 04, 2019, 06:27:52 PM by DatGOTTho »

So, due to the fact that I'm going to be out late tonight, I'm just posting these results now. Delegate maps will go up when I get home.

FINAL RESULTS FOR THE 2020 APRIL 15 PRIMARIES AND CAUCUSES

American Samoa

Democrats
Alex Sink - 55.96%
John Kerry - 24.20%
Sherrod Brown - 19.84%

Republicans
Lisa Murkowski - 49.20%
Phil Scott - 34.46%
Justin Amash - 16.34%

Washington

Democrats
Alex Sink - 41.90%
Sherrod Brown - 36.61%
John Kerry - 21.49%

Republicans
Phil Scott - 39.49%
Lisa Murkowski - 33.95%
Justin Amash - 26.56%
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #778 on: May 01, 2019, 07:50:07 PM »

Delegate totals:

Democrats
Sherrod Brown - 1439
John Kerry - 1361
Alex Sink - 1249

Republicans
Lisa Murkowski - 655
Phil Scott - 649
Justin Amash - 614
Rick Santorum - 372

McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #779 on: May 01, 2019, 07:52:44 PM »
« Edited: May 01, 2019, 08:04:33 PM by jakobisgood »

SINK FOR PRESIDENT SCHEDULE THROUGH THE 15TH OF APRIL

April 11th: New Jersey

April 11th: Newark, New Jersey:
- Rally with Sen. Booker and Gov. Murphy
- Fundraiser with the AFT
- Film ad with Sen. Booker
- Speak at Planned Parenthood Event
- Hold Townhall at Rutgers University
- Door to Door with Gov. Murphy
- Meet with Local Business Owners
- Speak to Local Democratic Women Leaders

April 12th - 15th: Washington

April 12th - 13th: Seattle, Washington
- Rally with Sen. Harris, Sen. Booker, Rep. Pressley, Sen. Cortez-Masto, Gov. Hickenlooper, Sen. Nelson, Rep. Tlaib, Gov. Rosselló, and, Gov. Newsom
- Hold Fundraiser with the ACLU
- Speak at College Democrats Event
- Door to Door with Sen. Harris
- Meet with Local Business Leaders
- Campaign on College Campuses with Sen. Booker
- Hold Event in Spanish with Gov. Rosselló
- Speak with Local Democratic Leaders
- Film Ad with Sen. Harris
- Take tour of Seattle
- Attend Parade
- Concert with Taylor Swift
- Interview on CNN

April 14th - 15th: Spokane, Washington
- Rally with Sen. Harris, Sen. Booker, Rep. Pressley, Sen. Cortez-Masto, Gov. Hickenlooper, Sen. Nelson, Rep. Tlaib, Gov. Rosselló, and, Gov. Newsom
- Hold Fundraiser with the Justice Democrats
- Speak to Local Workers
- Hold Townhall at Gonzaga University
- Door to Door with Sen. Booker
- Attend Parade
- GOTV
- Meet with Local Democratic Leaders
- Speak at College Democrats Event
- Speak at Justice Democrats Event
- Campaign with Local Democrats
- Speak with Local Business Leaders
- Hold Book Signing at Barnes and Noble
- Concert with Taylor Swift
- Speak with Undecided Voters
- "The Real Progressive" ad airs with comments from Governor Sink

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #780 on: May 01, 2019, 08:01:39 PM »

What Manfred did

Manfred spoke in Washington D.C on trade and criminal justice reform and spoke about DC Statehood and more of his plans for his first 100 days and how he can be a bipartisan force in congress.

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #781 on: May 01, 2019, 08:24:13 PM »

BREAKING: HOWIE HAWKINS WILL BE THE GREEN PARTY NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

BREAKING: ADAM KOKESH WILL BE THE LIBERTARIAN PARTY NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #782 on: May 02, 2019, 08:20:51 AM »
« Edited: May 04, 2019, 09:32:45 AM by KaiserDave »

Phil Scott for President

Phil Scott Schedule through April 15th

Schedule up to April 15th:
April 11th: Major Rally in Spokane Washington
April 12th: Major Rally in Princeton New Jersey and Late Night Rally in Washington DC
April 13th: Major Rally in La Crosse Wisconsin with Ron Johnson
April 14th: Major Rally in Indianapolis with Todd Young and Mike Braun
April 15th: GOTV in Seattle

Mike Braun Remarks in Indianapolis

(April 14th, Major Excerpt)

We've watched us get punched down by the professional pundits and politicos. They said that after South Carolina, we were finished. They said our campaign was hopeless. Let's be honest, I wasn't with you then so I wouldn't know. (Laughs) But I endorsed this campaign because it endured. It went on. It continued after it's losses with a renewed courage. On Super Tuesday this campaign beat the odds. But it still didn't convince some people. They said we were dead in the water. They said it was a futile effort to continue. They said that Florida and Illinois were hopeless fantasies. They weren't worth competing in. But again, we proved them wrong. We won both of those states, we won them by huge margins. That was the strength of this movement. And tomorrow, we will win again. Because I know Hoosiers. I am a Hoosier. And we want common sense, responsible, unifying leadership. The man who represents this is Governor Phil Scott and I'm proud to support this campaign, this campaign that stands in striking distance of the nomination and the White House!!!
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #783 on: May 02, 2019, 09:41:32 PM »

Phil Scott Ad #16: Unite America

To air in Wisconsin, Washington, Indiana, DC, and New Jersey

Phil Scott Narrating: "We have a tremendous division in this country. Between left and right, east and west. Between rich and poor.

"It's on our streets, in our universities, our workplaces. And it's ripping at the heart of this country.."

"Meanwhile, Main Street has been gutted. And our communities torn apart. It doesn't matter what our beliefs are, we all feel this pain."

"We all feel the pain, jobs lost, Main Street hurt, our political division ripping us apart. I just want to say, there is another way......"

(Transition)

"There's a movement. A movement a people, of all kinds of backgrounds and beliefs. That say that we must unite this country. That a House divide against itself cannot stand. We all have the common problems. Let's fix them."

"But do to that. We must unite America. Heal the wounds and then let's reach for the skies and the stars. We aim big, but we know that united. We can do anything.

"United we sent a man to the moon."

"United we defeated fascism."

"United we built a country."

"And United we will move forward like never before."

"I'm Phil Scott, an I approve this message because it's time we Unite America."

Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #784 on: May 03, 2019, 11:25:30 AM »

Lisa Murkowski Ad, “All of Us” in WA, AS, WI, WV, NJ, IN, and DC

“I’ve always been a bit of an outsider in Washington, standing up for the concerns of my constituents rather than for what party leaders tell me what to do.”

“I stood up to the EPA when they were attempting to hamper our energy production with undue regulations, I’ve stood up to attacks on our second amendment, and I’ve stood up to party leaders when I won my write in campaign in 2010.”

“The United States is full of independent thinkers, much like myself. We don’t need more of the status quo, we need a President who listens to the people.”

“That’s what has driven this campaign, and it’s why I’m asking for your support, because I will be a President that represents all of us.”

“I’m Lisa Murkowski and I support this message.”
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #785 on: May 03, 2019, 07:49:56 PM »

CNN Interview with Governor Phil Scott
April 11, 2020

Blitzer: Good evening. I'm Wolf Blitzer, and tonight I'm here with Vermont Governor Phil Scott, one of the three remaining Republican candidates for President. Governor, how are you tonight?

Scott: I'm doing well, Wolf. Yourself?

Blitzer: I'm doing well, as well. But, we're not here to chat, so let's get down to business. Well, Governor, just when you thought it was over, you won every contest last night except for Pennsylvania, putting you within a few delegates of Senator Murkowski. Do you believe this is the beginning of a “march to the nomination” at the convention?

Scott: Oh, for sure, Wolf, for the last month now we've been counted out of this election and told we didn't have a shot. We showed them, didn't we? We won big across this country because we are a movement that is going to unite this country to a common purpose and to solve our biggest problems. We're also a movement of ideas. Simplify the tax code, reduce the deficit, invest in infrastructure. That's our plan. And I'm quite confident about our chances to win the nomination. It's gonna be very close, but I got a good feeling, Wolf.

Blitzer: A deal of confidence despite adversity. And speaking of that adversity, many of your critics within the party have noted your signing of legislation to allow virtually all abortions; how do you intend to win back these voters, who might otherwise vote for Rob Manfred, or simply stay home?

Scott: Look, the Democrats in Burlington have a supermajority. Vermont is a very blue state. They have passed many bills through my veto. Look, I may be a pro choice Republican. But I've always supported restrictions on late term abortions, and supporting parent notification laws. But unfortunately, radicals in the State Legislature have stonewalled me on those issues.

Blitzer: A beleaguered governor hoping to rise up to work with a more willing legislature. Now, on a more pleasant note, your campaign has long talked about driving the margin up in New York; how do you feel about last night’s results there?

Scott: Oh yeah. New York really came in. We won by a whopping 13 points. We really cleared the field. There's no doubt in my mind that New York is gonna propel us to victory. The people of New York sent a strong message to Washington that enough is enough. And that we expect service and leadership from Washington. Not division and incompetency.

Blitzer: New York Republicans maybe being more able to relate in a state notorious for its Democratic machine. However, not every state has a Democratic machine. Many have stated that, of states the President won in 2016, you’ve won New Hampshire, South Dakota, and Florida. What do you think this means about the GOP base backing you as a whole?

Scott: Look, we've put together a grand coalition in this party and throughout the country. Liberals, Centrists, Moderates, Conservatives, and Independents. Some are in blue states and some are in red states. But that doesn't mean anything to me. It's about people, not politics. We don't live in red state blue state America. We live in America, it's time we get results for Americans.

Blitzer: A somewhat Obama-esque statement from the Governor here. Finally, Governor, a question on the economy: after years of growth, it appears to be leveling off. Do you believe this could spell trouble for the Republican nominee, whoever it is, down the road?

Scott: Well, the recent economic news is troubling. Which is why more then ever we need to unite Washington to solve these problems. President Romney has done a fine job handling the economy. But we need to do more. To emphasize tax cuts for the middle class, reduce the tax code down from being needed to carried around on a wheelbarrow. We need to invest in our infrastructure, which would create hundreds of thousands of new jobs. We need to invest in children and education. And bring the deficit under control. These priorities are consistent, and I believe they are the common sense solution.

Blitzer: Governor, thank you so much for being on.

Scott: My pleasure, Wolf.

Blitzer: And that will be all for tonight. Thanks for tuning in, and we will see you on the 15th when we go over results from Washington and American Samoa.
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #786 on: May 04, 2019, 12:07:55 AM »

Lisa Murkowski Campaign Schedule

April 11th:

Campaign heads to New Jersey

Rally in Cherry Hill

Rally in Hamilton Township

Town Hall in Edison

Rally in Newark

April 12th:

Campaign flies to Washington

Joint rally with Catherine McMorris Rodgers in Spokane

"Washington is a shining example of what a diverse energy portfolio and low taxes can do for economic opportunity. Here, you have the lowest energy costs in the country, alongside some of the steadiest job growth and innovation. That is what I am proposing for the entire country. My energy plan would diversify our portfolio, lowering our energy costs, and allow Americans to keep more of their hard earned money. That is a plan that positively impacts the lives of all Americans, and is part of why I am running for President, so we can focus on solutions rather than more wedge issues and gridlock."

Town Hall in Spokane Valley

Tour of Colville Reservation, followed by a town hall on Native issues

Meet with leaders in the Spokane Reservation

April 13th:

Rally in Yakima on energy

Meet with leaders in Yakama Indian Reservation, followed by a rally

Barnstorming in Goldendale, The Dalles, and Hood River

Joint rally with Jaime Herrera Beutler in Camas, followed by a Q&A with voters

Town Hall in Vancouver

April 14th:

Barnstorming from Vancouver to Olympia

Rally in Olympia

Rally in Tacoma, followed by a town hall

Rally in Seattle on energy independence

Barnstorming around Seattle

April 15th:

GOTV in Seattle
adamevans
United States

« Reply #787 on: May 04, 2019, 01:12:51 AM »
« Edited: May 04, 2019, 01:45:20 AM by Barron »

Sherrod Brown 2020
Rebuild America.

Campaign Ad: Vision.

Narrated by excerpt from Sherrod Brown speech: "Our message is built on one simple vision: Rebuild America. To understand how we can do that, we have to realize who built America to begin with; and we built it together. We built railroads and highways, the Hoover Dam, the Golden Gate Bridge together.  We instituted a minimum wage and worker safety laws together.  Together, we touched the surface of the moon, unlocked the mystery of the atom, connected the world through our own science and imagination. But for too many Americans today, hard work doesn't play like it should, by stagnant wages, by rising medical bills, by the ridiculous cost of life-saving drugs. Now is the time for millions of middle class working families to come together to revive that dream, to revitalize American democracy, to end the collapse of the American middle class and to make certain that our children and grandchildren are able to enjoy a quality of life that brings them health, prosperity, security and joy – and that once again makes the United States the leader in the world in economic prosperity for it's middle class."

"Our message is built on one simple vision: Rebuild America."

"To understand how we can do that, we have to realize who built America to begin with."

"...and we built it together."

"We built railroads & highways, the Hoover Dam, the Golden Gate Bridge, together."

"We instituted a minimum wage and worker safety laws, together."

"Together, we touched the surface of the moon.."

"..unlocked the mystery of the atom.."

"..connected the world through our own science and imagination."

"Together, middle class, hard-working Americans built that."

"But for too many Americans, hard work doesn't pay off like it should"

"By stagnant wages, by rising medical bills, by the ridiculous cost of life-saving drugs.."

"Now is the time for millions of middle class working families to come together to revive that dream.."

"..to revitalize American democracy.."

"..to end the collapse of the middle class.."

"..and to make certain that our children and grandchildren are able to enjoy a quality of life that brings them health, prosperity, security and joy,"

"and that once again makes the United States the leader in the world in economic prosperity for it's middle class."

VO: "I'm Sherrod Brown & I approve this message."

Aired in Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Indiana
adamevans
United States

« Reply #788 on: May 04, 2019, 01:54:14 AM »

Sherrod Brown 2020
Rebuild America.

Campaign Ad: Roots

"He grew up in the factory town of Mansfield"

"His father was a doctor who treated everyone, whether they could pay or not."

"An activist at an early age, organizing his city's first Earth Day parade and protesting the Vietnam War."

"After college, he came home, started a family."

"Then elected to the state house, he spent his days listening to the economic worries of his local
steelworkers rather than taking the conventional path of wooing big donors."

"Through it all, he's never forgotten his roots."

"He led the fight against trade agreements that ship good-paying jobs overseas."

"He fought pharmaceutical companies when they tried to rip off American consumers."

"He's led the charge to reform wall street and crack down on predatory practices."

"He's fighting for working families and middle class paychecks."

VO: "I'm Sherrod Brown & I approve this message. It's time to put the middle class first."

Aired in Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota, New York, Washington and Oregon

Reaired in Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, and Indiana
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #789 on: May 04, 2019, 08:21:49 AM »
« Edited: May 10, 2019, 11:44:04 PM by DatGOTTho »

Public Policy Polling Democratic Primary Poll, 12-14 April 2020
Sherrod Brown - 35%

John Kerry - 33%
Alex Sink - 32%
Undecided - 0%

Rasmussen Reports Republican Primary Poll, 12-14 April 2020
Lisa Murkowski - 35%

Phil Scott - 34%
Justin Amash - 31%
Undecided - 0%

Current Credit Totals:

Democrats
Sherrod Brown: 0.6
John Kerry: 0
Alex Sink: 0

Republicans
Justin Amash: 7.8
Lisa Murkowski: 0
Phil Scott: 0.4

Independents
Rob Manfred: 11

Current Endorsements:
Democrats
Sherrod Brown
Bernie Sanders, US Senator from Vermont and runner-up in 2016
AFL-CIO, major labor union federation
Jeff Merkley, US Senator from Oregon
Amy Klobuchar, US Senator from Minnesota
Tulsi Gabbard, House Assistant Minority Leader, US Rep. from HI-02, and former candidate
Robert Reich, former US Secretary of Labor from California
Keith Ellison, Attorney General of Minnesota
Marcy Kaptur, US Rep. from OH-09
Ro Khanna, US Rep. from CA-17
Jay Inslee, Governor of Washington and former candidate
Gary Locke, former Governor of Washington
Chris Murphy, US Senator from Connecticut
LeBron James, basketball star from California
Nina Turner, President of Our Revolution, former Ohio State Senator
Barbara Lee, US Rep. from CA-13
John Lewis, US Rep. from GA-05
NARAL Pro-Choice America
Joyce Beatty, US Rep. from OH-03
Patrick Leahy, US Senator from Vermont
Service Employees International Union
National Education Association
Brenda Lawrence, US Rep. from MI-14
Tammy Baldwin, US Senator from Wisconsin
Howard Dean, former Governor of Vermont
UNITE HERE, labor union
United Food and Commercial Workers International Union
American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
Dina Titus, US Rep. from NV-01
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
United Automobile Workers
Stacey Abrams, Governor of Georgia and former candidate
Oprah Winfrey, talk show host and major celebrity from California
Barack Obama, 44th POTUS from Illinois
Hillary Clinton, Democratic presidential nominee in 2016 from New York
Peter Welch, US Rep. from VT-AL
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, US Rep. from NY-14
Pramila Jayapal, US Rep. from WA-07
Mark Pocan, US Rep. from WI-02
Jeanne Shaheen, US Senator from New Hampshire
Des Moines Register
United Steelworkers of America
Change to Win
New Hampshire Union Leader, statewide newspaper
Andrew Gillum, Mayor of Tallahassee, Florida
Richard Cordray, former Attorney General of Ohio and Director of the CFPB
Conservation Fund
Marcia Fudge, US Rep. from OH-11
Raul Grijalva, US Rep. from AZ-03
Our Revolution
Tammy Duckworth, US Senator from Illinois
Debora Pignatelli, Member of the New Hampshire Executive Council from District 5
Kirsten Gillibrand, US Senator from New York
MoveOn
Concord Monitor
Ed Markey, US Senator from Massachusetts
Progressive Democrats of America
VoteVets.org
Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence
Susie Lee, US Rep. from NV-03
Kent Conrad, former US Senator from North Dakota
Michelle Obama, former FLOTUS
National Farmers Union
Bismarck Tribune
Dianne Feinstein, US Senator from California
Kevin de Leon, former President pro tempore of the California State Senate and candidate for
U.S. Senate in 2018
Barbara Boxer, former US Senator from California
International Brotherhood of Teamsters
Sharice Davids, US Rep. from KS-03
Brian Schweitzer, former Governor of Montana
John Fetterman, Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania
Dwight Evans, US Rep. from PA-03
Andrew Cuomo, Governor of New York
Claire McCaskill, former Senator from Missouri
Dick Gephardt, former House Majority Leader and former US Rep from MO-03
Mike Espy, former US Rep. from MS-02, and candidate for U.S Senate in 2018
Brendan Boyle, US Rep. from PA-02
Madeleine Dean, US Rep. from PA-04
Mary Gay Scanlon, US Rep. from PA-05
Mike Doyle, US Rep. from PA-18
Chrissy Houlahan, US Rep. from PA-06
John Yarmuth, US Rep. from KY-03
Suzanne Bonamici, US Rep. from OR-01
Earl Blumenauer, US Rep. from OR-03
Yvette Clark, US Rep. from NY-09
Joe Sestak, former US Rep. from PA-07
Allyson Schwartz, former US Rep. from PA-13
Working Families Party
United Mine Workers of America
Andre Carson, US Rep. from IN-07
Russ Feingold, former US Senator from Wisconsin
Maria Cantwell, US Senator from Washington
Pete Visclosky, US Rep. from IN-01
New York Times

John Kerry
Elizabeth Warren, US Senator from Massachusetts
Joe Kennedy III, US Rep. from MA-04
Steny Hoyer, US Rep. from MD-05
Adam Schiff, House Minority Whip, US Rep. from CA-28
Tim Ryan, House Minority Leader, US Rep. from OH-13
Joe Biden, 47th Vice President of the United States from Delaware
Jesse Jackson, civil rights activist from Illinois
Chuck Schumer, Senate Minority Leader, US Senator from New York
Al Gore, 45th Vice President of the United States from Tennessee
Cedric Richmond, US Rep. from LA-02
Debbie Wassermann Schultz, US Rep. from FL-23
Hakeem Jeffries, US Rep. from NY-08
Jim Clyburn, US Rep. from SC-06
Terri Sewell, US Rep. from AL-07
Beto O'Rourke, former US Rep. from TX-16 and former candidate
Bill Clinton, 42nd POTUS from New York
Pete Buttigieg, Mayor of South Bend, Indiana, and former candidate
Dave Loebsack, US Rep. from IA-02
Steven Horsford, US Rep. from NV-04
Tom Vilsack, former Governor of Iowa
Bennie Thompson, US Rep. from MS-02
Earl Pomeroy, former US Rep. from ND-AL
Byron Dorgan, former US Senator from North Dakota
Harry Reid, former US Senator from Nevada
Ron Kind, US Rep. from WI-03
Heidi Heitkamp, former Attorney General of North Dakota
Nancy Pelosi, US Rep. from CA-12
Joaquin Castro, US Rep. from TX-20
Julian Castro, former Mayor of San Antonio, Texas
Jason Carter, former Georgia State Senator and grandson of Jimmy Carter
G. K. Butterfield, US Rep. from NC-01
Alma Adams, US Rep. from NC-12
Cheri Bustos, US Rep. from IL-17
Al Lawson, US Rep. from FL-05
Jim Cooper, US Rep. from TN-05
Steve Cohen, US Rep. from TN-09
Kay Hagan, US Senator from North Carolina
Ruben Gallego, US Rep. from AZ-07
Dick Durbin, Senate Minority Whip, US Senator from Illinois
Bob Casey, Jr., US Senator from Pennsylvania
Lizzie Fletcher, US Rep. from TX-07
Al Green, US Rep. from TX-09
Veronica Escobar, US Rep. from TX-16
Conor Lamb, US Rep. from PA-17
Tom Wolf, Governor of Pennsylvania
John Bel Edwards, Governor of Louisiana
Chellie Pingree, US Rep. from ME-01
Jim Hood, Attorney General of Mississippi
Ben Ray Lujan, US Rep. from NM-03
Matt Cartwright, US Rep. from PA-08
Lacy Clay, US Rep. from MO-01
Emanuel Cleaver, US Rep. from MO-05
Jason Kander, former Missouri Secretary of State
Greg Stanton, US Rep. from AZ-09
Mark Kelly, astronaut from Arizona
Jay Nixon, former Governor of Missouri
Tom Udall, US Senator from New Mexico
J. B. Pritzker, Governor of Illinois
Mike Madigan, Speaker of the Illinois House of Representatives
Bobby Rush, US Rep. from IL-01
Josh Shapiro, Attorney General of Pennsylvania
Joe Torsella, Treasurer of Pennsylvania
Jim Kenney, Mayor of Philadelphia, PA
Bill Peduto, Mayor of Pittsburgh, PA
Eugene DePasquale, Auditor General of Pennsylvania
Tony Evers, Governor of Wisconsin
Gwen Moore, US Rep. from WI-04
Doug La Follette, Secretary of State of Wisconsin
Elijah Cummings, US Rep. from MD-07
Tom Hanks, actor from California
Washington Post

Alex Sink
Tom Harkin, former US Senator from Iowa
National Education Union
Chet Culver, former Governor of Iowa
Maggie Hassan, former Governor of New Hampshire
Onward Together, PAC
Kamala Harris, US Senator from California and former candidate
Ann Kuster, US Rep. from NH-02
Jennifer Wexton, US Rep. from VA-10
Abigail Spanberger, US Rep. from VA-07
United Farm Workers of America
Gavin Newsom, Governor of California
Priorities USA Action PAC
United for a Strong America PAC
Planned Parenthood
Catherine Cortez Masto, US Senator from Nevada
American Association for Justice
Will Stewart, Alderman from Ward 2, Manchester, New Hampshire
Human Rights Campaign
Ayanna Pressley, US Rep. from MA-07
Donna Shalala, US Rep. from FL-27
Derek Eadon, Chair of the Iowa Democratic Party
American Federation of Government Employees
American Postal Workers Union
Bob Graham, former Governor of Florida
Jacky Rosen, US Senator from Nevada
Colin Allred, US Rep. from TX-32
Carpenters' Independent Conference
Steve Sisolak, Governor of Nevada
American Civil Liberties Union
Carol Shea-Porter, former US Rep. from NH-01
John Hickenlooper, former Governor of Colorado
Bill Nelson, US Senator from Florida
College Democrats of America
American Nurses' Association
Norman Yee, Member of the San Francisco Board of Directors
Mark Warner, US Senator from Virginia
Roy Cooper, Governor of North Carolina
EMILY's List
Deb Haaland, US Rep. from NM-01
Jason Crow, US Rep. from CO-06
Mike Levin, US Rep. from CA-49
Ted Lieu, US Rep. from CA-33
Diana DeGette, US Rep. from CO-01
David Price, US Rep. from NC-04
Justice Democrats
Stephen Curry, basketball star from California
Taylor Swift, pop star from California
Ann Kirkpatrick, US Rep. from AZ-02
Cory Booker, US Senator from New Jersey
Swing Left
Mark Gjonaj, New York City Councilman
Zephyr Teachout, candidate for New York Attorney General in 2018
Letitia James, Attorney General of New York
Democratic Socialists of America
Rashida Tlaib, US Rep. from MI-13
Carolyn Maloney, US Rep. from NY-12
Flippable
Progressive Change Campaign Committee
Klarissa J. Peńa, Albuquerque City Council Member
Katie Hobbs, Secretary of State of Arizona
Moms Demand Action
Martin Heinrich, US Senator from New Mexico
Indivisible
Providence Journal
Jo-Ann Ryan, Councilwoman from Rhode Island
Sheldon Whitehouse, US Senator from Rhode Island
Ricardo Rossello, Governor of Puerto Rico
David Cicilline, US Rep. from RI-01
Los Angeles Times
Democracy for America
Ready for Alex, Inc. (pro-Sink organization)

Republicans
Justin Amash (dropped out)
Rand Paul, US Senator from Kentucky
Thomas Massie, US Rep. from KY-04
Ron Paul, former US Rep. from TX-14
Carly Fiorina, CEO of Hewlett-Packard from Virginia
Barbara Comstock, former US Rep. from VA-10
Lynn Jenkins, former US Rep. from KS-02
Martha McSally, US Senator from Arizona
Kevin Cramer, US Rep. from ND-AL
Rick Berg, US Senator from North Dakota
Will Hurd, US Rep. from TX-23
Young Kim, US Rep. from CA-39
John Hoeven, US Senator from North Dakota
Brian Sandoval, former Governor of Nevada
Jim Inhofe, US Senator from Oklahoma
Lamar Alexander, US Senator from Tennessee
Thom Tillis, former Speaker of the North Carolina House of Representatives
Richard Burr, US Senator from North Carolina
Terry Branstad, former Governor of Iowa
Gordon MacDonald, Attorney General of New Hampshire
Nikki Haley, former Governor of South Carolina and former candidate
College Republicans of America
Mark Gordon, Governor of Wyoming
Pat Roberts, US Senator from Kansas
Linda Lingle, former Governor of Hawaii
Republican Liberty Caucus
Bruce Poliquin, US Rep. from ME-02
Jack Kemp Foundation
Roy Blunt, US Senator from Missouri
Doug Ducey, Governor of Arizona
Steve Pearce, former US Rep. from NM-02
Ken Buck, US Rep. from CO-04
Doug Lamborn, US Rep. from CO-05
Pete Ricketts, Governor of Nebraska
Dusty Johnson, US Rep. from SD-AL
Greg Walden, US Rep. from OR-02
Gordon Smith, former US Senator from Oregon
Larry Sharpe, business consultant and Libertarian candidate for Vice President of the United States
Mike Castle, former US Rep. from DE-AL

Lisa Murkowski
Susan Collins, US Senator from Maine
Kelly Ayotte, US Senator from New Hampshire
Jon Huntsman, Jr., former Governor of Utah
Mia Love, US Senator from Utah
Shelley Moore Capito, US Senator from West Virginia
Tim Scott, US Senator from South Carolina
Henry McMaster, Governor of South Carolina
Mike Dunleavy, Governor of Alaska
Liz Cheney, US Rep. from WY-AL
Scott Brown, US Secretary of State from Massachusetts
North Dakota Chamber of Commerce
South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
Rob Portman, US Senator from Ohio and former candidate
John Kasich, former Governor of Ohio
Mike DeWine, Governor of Ohio
Kim Reynolds, Governor of Iowa
Paul Ryan, Vice President of the United States and former candidate
Lindsey Graham, US Senator from South Carolina
Chuck Grassley, President Pro Tempore of the United States Senate and US Senator from Iowa
John Sununu, former US Senator from New Hampshire
Judd Gregg, former US Senator from New Hampshire
Kay Bailey Hutchison, former US Senator from Texas
Carlos Curbelo, US Rep. from FL-26
Mark Amodei, US Rep. from NV-02
Ann Wagner, US Rep. from MO-02
Kay Ivey, Governor of Alabama
National Rifle Association
Kay Granger, US Rep. from TX-12
Bob Corker, former US Senator from Tennessee
California Chamber of Commerce
Mimi Walters, US Rep. from CA-45
Club for Growth
Denver Riggleman, US Rep. from VA-05
Meg Whitman, Republican nominee for Governor of California in 2010
Virginia Foxx, US Rep. from NC-05
Elizabeth Dole, former US Senator from North Carolina
Texas Chamber of Commerce
Olympia Snowe, former US Senator from Maine
Bill Graves, former Governor of Kansas
Susan Wagle, President of the Kansas State Senate
Mike Simpson, US Rep. from ID-02
Jeff Flake, former US Senator from Arizona
Mark Kirk, former US Senator from Illinois
Karen Handel, US Rep. from GA-06
Susana Martinez, former Governor of New Mexico
Deb Fischer, US Senator from Nebraska
Cynthia Coffman, former Attorney General of Colorado
Ryan Zinke, US Rep. from MT-AL
Jim Hagedorn, US Rep. from MN-01
Jenean Hampton, Lieutenant Governor of Kentucky
Pat Toomey, US Senator from Pennsylvania
Lee Zeldin, US Rep. from NY-01
Cathy McMorris Rodgers, US Rep. from WA-05
Jaime Herrera Beutler, US Rep. from WA-03
Scott Walker, former Governor of Wisconsin
Sean Duffy, US Rep. from WI-07
Tom MacArthur, US Rep. from NJ-03
Chris Smith, US Rep. from NJ-04

Phil Scott
Elise Stefanik, US Rep. from NY-21
Charlie Baker, Governor of Massachusetts and former candidate
Jim Douglas, former Governor of Vermont
Larry Hogan, Governor of Maryland
Charlie Dent, US Rep. from PA-07
Bob Stefanowski, candidate for Governor of Connecticut in 2018
Chris Sununu, Governor of New Hampshire
New Hampshire Farm Bureau
Bill Weld, former Governor of Massachusetts
North Dakota Farm Bureau
John Katko, US Rep. from NY-24
Adam Kinzinger, US Rep. from IL-16
New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
Eddie Edwards, US Rep. from NH-01
Iowa Farm Bureau
New Hampshire Sheriffs' Association
Scott Taylor, US Rep. from VA-02
Kristi Noem, Governor of South Dakota
Colin Powell, former US Secretary of State
Peter King, US Rep. from NY-02
Todd Young, US Senator from Indiana
Joe Heck, former US Rep. from NV-03
Pete Stauber, US Rep. from MN-08
Richard Hanna, former US Rep. from NY-22
Fred Upton, US Rep. from MI-06
Brian Fitzpatrick, US Rep. from PA-01
Gary Herbert, Governor of Utah
Brian Mast, US Rep. from FL-18
Scott Milne, businessman from Vermont; candidate for Governor of Vermont in 2014 and US Senate from Vermont in 2016
Allan Fung, Mayor of Cranston, Rhode Island; Republican nominee for Governor of Rhode Island in 2014
Dean Heller, former US Senator from Nevada
Nevada Chamber of Commerce
Mark Sanford, US Rep. from SC-01
David Valadao, US Rep. from CA-21
Rob Wittman, US Rep. from VA-01
Virginia Chamber of Commerce
Mike Braun, US Senator from Indiana
Karyn Polito, Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
Butch Otter, former Governor of Idaho
Mario Diaz-Balart, US Rep. from FL-25
Jeff Denham, US Rep. from CA-10
Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson, actor
Tom Reed, US Rep. from NY-23
Bill Cohen, former US Senator from Maine
John Faso, US Rep. from NY-19
Marco Rubio, US Senator from Florida
Rodney Davis, US Rep. from IL-13
Troy Balderson, US Rep. from OH-12
Tim Pawlenty, former Governor of Minnesota
Scott Tipton, US Rep. from CO-03
Cory Gardner, former US Rep. from CO-04
John Thune, Senate Majority Whip and US Senator from South Dakota
Denny Rehberg, US Senator from Montana
Dan Donovan, US Rep. from NY-11
Ron Johnson, US Senator from Wisconsin
Leonard Lance, US Rep. from NJ-07
Bob Hugin, businessman and Republican nominee for US Senate from New Jersey in 2018
Tom Ridge, former US Secretary of Homeland Security
J. T. Wilcox, Washington State House Minority Leader
Rick Santorum, former US Senator from Pennsylvania and former US Secretary of Commerce and former candidate
Lou Barletta, former US Rep. from PA-11
Joni Ernst, US Senator from Iowa
Ted Cruz, US Senator from Texas
Scott Perry, US Rep. from PA-10
Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas
Dan Crenshaw, US Rep. from TX-02
Doug Burgum, Governor of North Dakota
Tom Cotton, US Senator from Arkansas
Bill Cassidy, US Senator from Louisiana
David Perdue, US Senator from Georgia
National Right to Life
Tea Party Patriots
Michele Bachmann, former US Rep. from MN-06
Jim DeMint, former US Senator from South Carolina
Mark Meadows, US Rep. from NC-11
Matt Bevin, Governor of Kentucky

Independents
Rob Manfred
Gary Johnson, former Governor of New Mexico and Libertarian presidential nominee in 2016
Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter
Bill Gates, founder and former CEO of Microsoft
Arnold Schwarzenegger, former Governor of California
Derek Jeter, Miami Marlins owner and MLB Hall of Famer
Gary Oldman, actor
Bruce Willis, actor
Americans for Tax Reform
Bud Selig, commissioner emeritus of the MLB
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #790 on: May 04, 2019, 09:51:56 AM »
« Edited: May 04, 2019, 12:23:26 PM by Homosexual Extremist »

Lisa Murkowski Washington GOTV

The Murkowski Campaign pours its efforts into winning the Washington primary, believing Lisa’s message of low taxes, energy security, and lack of government intervention will resonate with voters across the state. Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers will barnstorm her district on behalf of the candidate, working to turn out rural voters, moderates, and voters on reservations, who make up a key part of the coalition. On Election Day, McMorris Rodgers will spend her day canvassing and phone banking in Spokane, targeting moderate and conservative leaning voters. Representative Jaime Herrera Beutler will also campaign across her district, focusing on suburban and rural voters alongside the many swing voters in the district. On Election Day, she will cast her vote and then work to energize supporters in Vancouver to get them to the polls. Finally, Lisa Murkowski herself worked to GOTV in Seattle, rallying college educated voters and moderates throughout her time in the city. She held events across the city on Election Day, meeting with volunteers, canvassing, and phone banking to get her supporters to the polls.
adamevans
United States

« Reply #791 on: May 04, 2019, 12:26:06 PM »

Campaign Schedule.

Constants
Always meet with volunteers, staff after primary victories
Always visit college campuses and meet with campus political groups, both Democratic and non-partisan
Always try to eat lunch at local restaurants, with locals
Always meet with campaign officials & discuss strategy, fundraising, grassroots, social media
Always do research on new small towns, including local leaders, issues, etc. to connect with local voters
Always keep note of who is met, bring them up in future speeches
Always talk to anyone who wants to, no matter who they are or what their political affiliation is
Always hold periodic interviews with local & national media

Schedule:
April 11: Wisconsin
April 12: American Samoa
April 13-14: Washington
Primary Day: Seattle

Wisconsin (Apr. 11)
Hold major rally in Milwaukee, with Tammy Baldwin & Richard Trumka
In Milwaukee: emphasize $15 minimum wage, workplace democracy
Deliver speech to Milwaukee union workers, emphasize Taft-Hartley repeal
Host special phone-banking session, targeting urban African-Americans

"We must fight back against attacks on labor rights. When the rich hold an overwhelming share of the wealth pie in this country, we cannot allow them to cut themselves an even bigger slice by curbing a worker's right of association. Instead of attacks on unions, we should further protect worker's freedom to organize. We should protect people's rights to bargain for fairer wages, work schedules, and working conditions because rebuilding America must include rebuilding America's labor union movement. I'm proud to be endorsed by the AFL-CIO, Change to Win, the NEA, SEIU, UAW and many other of this country's great labor unions who I've been proud to fight for in public office. I'll proudly continue to unapologetically fight for America's workers and labor unions because their hard labor makes this country work"

American Samoa (Apr. 12)
Deliver major policy speech on territory representation in Tafuna
Hold a series of Q&As at local colleges, emphasize economic security
Meet with local Democratic Party leaders in round-table discussions
Emphasize territory representation & universal college

"Over 4 million tax-paying Americans in the territories of this country have no representation in Congress; that is not only wrong, it goes against the fundamentals this country was built on. 'No taxation without representation' comes to mind. Not only do we need good wages, good economic security for Samoan families, we need actual representation for them in Congress to fight for those values. I'll push to allow territories to vote in Presidential elections and allow non-voting members of Congress from territories to be allowed to vote in Congress as President. "

Washington (Apr. 13-14)
Hold rallies in Seattle & Vancouver, with Jay Inslee & Maria Cantwell
Deliver speech to union workers with Richard Trumka, emphasize workplace democracy
Meet with local College Democrats groups in round-table discussions
Tour local factories & large workplaces, emphasize wage growth & fair trade
Across state: emphasize wage growth & solving college debt

"Tomorrow, this campaign's momentum will march on, but we still need your vote; this election isn't over yet. We need every delegate we can get. Because we need to send a message to Wall Street at the 2020 convention that it's time that we, as Democrats, fight for the middle class. It's time to bring back the working class ethos of the Democratic Party. It's time for good wages, for good schools & well-invested communities, for a criminal justice system that puts rehabilitation first, for a union in the workplace & strong labor protections. Every vote you cast, each and every one, is a message to Wall Street that that is the kind of country we want to build, where the middle class thrives and working families get a fair share of the pie, where they can thrive knowing that they won't go bankrupt because of the ridiculous cost of childcare or medical care or tuition. In New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Missouri, and Georgia, they have already sent that message; now it's time for Washington to send it's own."

Seattle (Primary Day)
Meet with volunteers for early morning door-to-door knocking & phone-banking
Coordinate GOTV strategies at local senior centers and union halls
Deliver GOTV stump speeches across Seattle, emphasize debt-free college & wage growth
Visit poll centers to converse & encourage voters to stay in lines

Messaging Strategy
- Present Sherrod Brown as the left-populist candidate, who cares about working class Americans
- Show a strong focus on wage growth, being the only candidate concerned about wage stagnation and rising income inequality, while pushing progressive positions like medicare for all and debt-free, tuition-free college
- Emphasize electability, because Senator Brown can win back the rustbelt
- Cut into Kerry's African-American support, through a message of wage growth & criminal justice reform
- Cut into Sink's youth support on debt-free, tuition-free college + $15 minimum wage

Surrogate Schedule
Jay Inslee: Campaign in Washington, to college-educated voters
Maria Cantwell: Campaign in Washington, to young voters
Gary Locke: Campaign in Washington, to minority voters
Pramila Jayapal: Campaign in Washington, to progressive voters
Tammy Baldwin: Campaign in Wisconsin, to urban minority voters
Russ Feingold: Campaign in Wisconsin, to WC voters
Mark Pocan: Campaign in Wisconsin, to WC voters
Richard Trumka: Campaign in Wisconsin, to union voters
Tulsi Gabbard: Campaign in American Samoa, to minority voters
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #792 on: May 04, 2019, 12:33:31 PM »

BREAKING: IN SURPRISING MOVE, MAJOR LIBERAL PAPERS SPLIT ON ENDORSEMENTS
Politico, April 14, 2020

Three of the major papers most commonly associated with the American left released their endorsements this morning. And none can agree on who to support. In a primary battle that has been bruising in the extreme, it appears that even the papers want to aid their favorites, rather than calling for unity.

The New York Times has endorsed Senator Sherrod Brown, who won the statewide primary last week in something of an upset against Senator Kerry. They have stated, "America was built not by the rich and powerful, but by the people. And the people are who deserve to benefit from their own work. We believe that this is a time for progressive change, but not outright socialism. Senator Kerry claims to have supported working families, yet has damaged them repeatedly with his votes in the Senate. Meanwhile, Governor Sink is trying to drag the party so far left that we can't possibly beat the Republican nominee, whoever they may be. With that, we have chosen to endorse Senator Brown for President of the United States."

Meanwhile, the Washington Post was writing up its editorial in support of former Senator and presidential candidate John Kerry, and we have to give them credit for creativity: "Aerosmith, in the song 'Dream On,' has a very interesting line: 'You've got to lose to know how to win.' Now, we're not implying Senator Kerry's lack of success in 2004 should be viewed as any sort of grand achievement, but it does give him a leg up on his competitors: he's done this all before. He knows what to do and, more importantly in this day and age, what not to do. Even if the Republicans nominate a moderate, the nation needs a Democratic president, and so, we're endorsing experience over ideology: John Kerry for President."

On the other end of the country, the Los Angeles Times had decided that, while the Senators were nice and all, they want something a bit different than Washington as usual: "Kerry was the nominee in 2004, in spite of his flip-flops, in spite of his membership in a Washington machine that had not produced a President since 1988 (or 1968, if you don't want to count the CIA), in spite of everything. He lost, and we got eight years of George W. Bush. Brown claims to be progressive, and yet during the 2016 campaign, in spite of her horrible reputation, he endorsed Hillary Clinton. She lost, and we got eight years of Mitt Romney. For every two-term President since 1981, their highest elected office was Governor. After eight years of George W. Bush and eight years of Mitt Romney, we need eight years of a Democrat, of a Governor. So, in conclusion, Alex Sink for President."
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #793 on: May 04, 2019, 12:59:41 PM »

Lisa Murkowski Re-Airs Ad in WA, AS, WV, IN, WI, NJ, and DC

Lisa Murkowski Runs Ad "What I've Learned" in CO, NM, NE, AR, UT, MN, OR, NY, SD, and MT

"A real highlight of this campaign has been the ability to travel this beautiful nation, meet her people, and hear their concerns, hopes, and desires for the future."

"What I've learned is that Americans across the country have similar wishes from a President, similar concerns for the country, and the same spirit of hope for the future."

"That spirit is what has carried this campaign, but we can't rest just yet."

"We must continue to fight for solutions not the status quo, for a President who listens to concerns and offers solutions, not partisanship. What we need is a leader."

"As President, that's exactly what I'll be, a leader, not more of the same gridlock, mudslinging, and restrictive policies that have come to define Washington."

"I'm Lisa Murkowski, and I approve this message because I've not only heard you, but I've listened."
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #794 on: May 04, 2019, 01:04:59 PM »

NEW SINK ENDORSEMENTS

Patty Murray
Senator from Washington

Denny Heck
Rep. from WA-10

Adam Smith
Rep. from WA-09

Progressive Organization

adamevans
United States

« Reply #795 on: May 04, 2019, 01:09:24 PM »

Progressive Organization

Sherrod Brown
Tulsi Gabbard, House Assistant Minority Leader, US Rep. from HI-02, and former candidate
NARAL Pro-Choice America
UNITE HERE, labor union
Des Moines Register
Change to Win
Conservation Fund
Our Revolution
Debora Pignatelli, Member of the New Hampshire Executive Council from District 5
MoveOn
Concord Monitor
VoteVets.org
National Farmers Union
Bismarck Tribune
Kevin de Leon, former President pro tempore of the California State Senate and candidate for
U.S. Senate in 2018
Working Families Party
New York Times

Uhhhh
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #796 on: May 04, 2019, 01:13:07 PM »

Progressive Organization

Sherrod Brown
NARAL Pro-Choice America
UNITE HERE, labor union
Des Moines Register
Change to Win
Conservation Fund
Our Revolution
MoveOn
Concord Monitor
VoteVets.org
National Farmers Union
Bismarck Tribune
U.S. Senate in 2018
Working Families Party
New York Times

Uhhhh

Sorry, I forgot. We already changed it.
adamevans
United States

« Reply #797 on: May 04, 2019, 01:16:18 PM »

It's fine. Was just confused.
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #798 on: May 04, 2019, 01:34:37 PM »

GOVERNOR SINK REMARKS AT SEATTLE EVENT

Seattle, we all know what is at stake in this primary election. What's at stake is ensuring that we have a Criminal Justice System that represents Justice, and follows through on that. We cannot declare that we are the Land of the Free, when we have the Highest Incarceration Rate in the World! We can not declare that we are a nation for the People when we put them in Prison for smoking marijuana! That is not what this nation is about, and it shouldn't be what we follow through on.

We cannot say that we have a Government that fights for the People everyday, when millions of Americans still don't have Healthcare Coverage. It is unacceptable that children in Seattle, in Chicago, in Newark, in Los Angeles, and everywhere else in America die because they can't get Healthcare. That's why we must choose a Democratic Nominee, and elect a President that is going to Stand Up for and fight for Medicare for All!

We cannot say as a country, that we want to help our Students, when millions of them can't even go to College. I am so glad that I was able to put my children through College, but millions of others can't pay for their child's College. I'm ready to stand against that. I'm ready to stand with our Students, and our Families, and ensure Tuition Free College for All! That is what Progressive Ideals are, and that is how we bring true change.

Seattle, you know what Real Change looks like, because you're voting for it tonight! I have one simple request of you all tonight. That is to go vote, and bring at least 3 friends to go vote as well. I also just received word from our County Directors, that our Volunteer Numbers, are the highest in the State. Just here in Seattle, we have over 2% of the population volunteering for our campaign. That is a Revolution, Seattle! That is why we're going to win. We're doing it together, Seattle, and you are fueling this!
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #799 on: May 04, 2019, 06:28:32 PM »

So, due to the fact that I'm going to be out late tonight, I'm just posting these results now. Delegate maps will go up when I get home.

FINAL RESULTS FOR THE 2020 APRIL 15 PRIMARIES AND CAUCUSES

American Samoa

Democrats
Alex Sink - 55.96%
John Kerry - 24.20%
Sherrod Brown - 19.84%

Republicans
Lisa Murkowski - 49.20%
Phil Scott - 34.46%
Justin Amash - 16.34%

Washington

Democrats