Approval of Nancy Pelosi (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:44:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Approval of Nancy Pelosi (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you approve or disapprove of how Nancy Pelosi is handling her job as Speaker of the House so far?
Approve

Disapprove

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 120

Author Topic: Approval of Nancy Pelosi  (Read 2265 times)
Hollywood
« on: January 20, 2019, 03:59:28 AM »

I don't care.  True progressive know that Pelosi is a status quo, establishment shill.  It isn't heroic to fight against Trump when you have the media lauding every rebuff.  I would consider it brave for Pelosi to work with the President, and actually accomplish some progressive policies.  It's not like Democrats can't accomplish enormous goals with this President.  He's not exactly the type of politician that toes the party line: criminal justice reform, Syria, North Korea, TPP, infrastructure spending, paid leave, women in STEM, DACA, etc. 

I could envision a number of liberal executive decisions that could give Trump an edge in 2020.  That's what really matters here.  Would you really approve of Nancy Pelosi if it results in a Trump victory in 2020?  I imagine that's the real determining factor. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies