Kamala Harris 2020 campaign megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:12:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Kamala Harris 2020 campaign megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 77
Author Topic: Kamala Harris 2020 campaign megathread  (Read 125021 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: January 22, 2019, 09:14:53 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Of course, this is a satirical piece by The Onion. But, I bet most of you initially clicked this thread not that surprised by the allegations.

You win Atlas for the day
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #276 on: January 22, 2019, 10:06:34 PM »

Kamala Harris worked for Jesse Jackson's campaign?!?  That's a very positive sign in my book, makes me a little less suspicious of her.

That's another negative sign in my book and more signals that she is more of a leftist than people think.

Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #277 on: January 22, 2019, 10:08:10 PM »

Kamala Harris: *breathes*

Old School:

That's another negative sign in my book and more signals that she is more of a leftist than people think.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #278 on: January 22, 2019, 10:12:13 PM »

Old School:

Kamala isnt my most disliked candidate of the race she is the 2nd most disliked and will likely be the 3rd most disliked or maybe even 4th.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #279 on: January 22, 2019, 10:18:53 PM »

Old School:

Kamala isnt my most disliked candidate of the race she is the 2nd most disliked and will likely be the 3rd most disliked or maybe even 4th.
Who's your most disliked?

I'm starting to like Kamala Harris more & more. I definitely prefer her over Beto O'Rourke and Joe Biden. I didn't know that she worked for Jesse Jackson. That's something I really like about her (and you know Clinton worked for Goldwater...)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #280 on: January 22, 2019, 10:23:01 PM »

Old School:

Who's your most disliked?

I'm starting to like Kamala Harris more & more. I definitely prefer her over Beto O'Rourke and Joe Biden. I didn't know that she worked for Jesse Jackson. That's something I really like about her (and you know Clinton worked for Goldwater...)

Right now , Warren but if Sanders runs it will be him
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #281 on: January 22, 2019, 11:08:36 PM »

Old School:

He's not the only one who has a substantive objection to her.
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #282 on: January 23, 2019, 12:18:29 AM »

Frankly, I don't really see a reason to vote for Harris. Nothing against her, why specifically would one want her to be president?
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #283 on: January 23, 2019, 12:27:56 AM »

Frankly, I don't really see a reason to vote for Harris. Nothing against her, why specifically would one want her to be president?

Funny, you seem like exactly the type of person that would want her first and foremost.
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2019, 12:40:17 AM »

Funny, you seem like exactly the type of person that would want her first and foremost.

Mhmmm. I have no interest in vapid progressivism without cause. Harris has yet to give me any reason to think she is the right person to be president, and really needs to build up her credibility, record, and agenda for at least another cycle. Right now, I'm probably most likely to vote for Gillibrand, Klobuchar, Booker, or Bloomberg.
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #285 on: January 23, 2019, 01:01:38 AM »

She has the most potential to be the Marco Rubio of the Dem field, someone who looks good theoretically on paper and should do well with certain groups but utterly flops on the debate stage or the trail. There's also a decent chance she could lose her home state.
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #286 on: January 23, 2019, 01:02:39 AM »

I think old school republican's ideology is bankrupt but I can really appreciate that he's not a dumb hack
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #287 on: January 23, 2019, 01:06:20 AM »

I can believe nowadays that there is some candidate stupid enough to feel the need to pander by doing something like this. 
Bakersfield Uber Alles
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #288 on: January 23, 2019, 01:19:15 AM »

I can believe nowadays that there is some candidate stupid enough to feel the need to pander by doing something like this. 

Was that onion delicious?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #289 on: January 23, 2019, 01:25:54 AM »

Was that onion delicious?

Onions are actually healthy.

My first reaction to the thread title was, "Is she really that stupid?".  Yes, I know it's the Onion.  In this day and age, and in California, nothing would surprise me.
Da2017
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« Reply #290 on: January 23, 2019, 02:51:31 AM »

She has the most potential to be the Marco Rubio of the Dem field, someone who looks good theoretically on paper and should do well with certain groups but utterly flops on the debate stage or the trail. There's also a decent chance she could lose her home state.

That,s Booker, but she is not that far off.
American2020
Côte d'Ivoire

« Reply #291 on: January 23, 2019, 09:59:28 AM »

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/23/kamala-harris-2020-south-carolina-hbcu-1120010
gottsu
Poland

« Reply #292 on: January 23, 2019, 10:02:03 AM »

Yeah, I would also say Booker (he's more charismatic than KH), and so was and is Rubio. KH lacks charisma a bit (she's like Heather Dunbar from "House of Cards"), but she makes up lacks of charisma with her media and donors (small) hype.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #293 on: January 23, 2019, 03:29:46 PM »

Yeah, I would also say Booker (he's more charismatic than KH), and so was and is Rubio. KH lacks charisma a bit (she's like Heather Dunbar from "House of Cards"), but she makes up lacks of charisma with her media and donors (small) hype.

Err...that $1.5 million came from 38 donors (over $30,740 per-person) IIRC.  Not exactly what I’d call small donors Tongue
JG

« Reply #294 on: January 23, 2019, 03:45:10 PM »

Err...that $1.5 million came from 38 donors (over $30,740 per-person) IIRC.  Not exactly what I’d call small donors Tongue

Other way around.

Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #295 on: January 23, 2019, 03:59:15 PM »

So Kamala Harris derangement syndrome is a thing too, huh? Didn't take long for that to happen.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #296 on: January 23, 2019, 04:01:49 PM »

So Kamala Harris derangement syndrome is a thing too, huh? Didn't take long for that to happen.

An Indian-African American woman who isn’t True LeftTM was always gonna rile up the #populist Purple heart Bernouts.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #297 on: January 23, 2019, 04:03:58 PM »

Libelous, how? You want me to kiss Harris's feet? I don't do that.

It's easy to say you don't do something you'd never have a chance at to begin with.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #298 on: January 23, 2019, 05:05:02 PM »

https://freebeacon.com/politics/kamala-harris-stacks-presidential-campaign-with-hillary-clinton-alums/

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #299 on: January 23, 2019, 05:45:19 PM »

Yeah, a hard pass on Hillary's favorite candidate.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies