Kamala Harris 2020 campaign megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:37:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Kamala Harris 2020 campaign megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kamala Harris 2020 campaign megathread  (Read 125295 times)
Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.53

« on: January 21, 2019, 10:33:51 AM »

Go Kamala!

Also:
Racist voters: *are racist and sexist*
Populist Democrats: oh no we need to nominate a white male to win, a black woman would be identity politics!
Racist voters: *remain racist and sexist*
Populist Democrats:

Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 09:02:52 PM »

The speech has concluded. I swear to God this woman is going to win it all.

If she does, then we're gonna have another four years of Donald Trump.  Fortunately, I doubt she'll be the nominee.  Of course, it wouldn't be the first time Democrats blew a presidential election against Donald Trump by nominating a horrible candidate.   

Even worse: She'll win the presidency, won't live up to her promises, polarization will get worse, and a more competent Republican than Trump will win the WH.

This. It is 50/50 at this point. If she wins, polarization gets worse, a Republican wins in 2024 or 2028 or 2032 despite "demographics are destiny".

Your argument against Harris is that a republican will be elected at some point in the future?
Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 06:46:57 PM »

Ah so you're using worthless anecdotal evidence.

If my experiences to you are worthless, than so be it, that's your opinion. I would encourage you to go out and talk to people because I'd like to know what people are feeling and thinking about the Democratic candidates who have announced so far.
Among people who aren't Californians and aren't yet paying attention to an election that's 642 days away, how many people have heard of or know literally anything about Kamala Harris? 5%? 10%? Your sample is likely far, far too small to be indicative of how the Democratic primary voters will actually end up voting, never mind the fact that the very first primary is ~375 days away.
Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 11:28:26 AM »

Beto's Kamala's my first choice right now, but Kamala Beto is my second. I love them both tbh. Whatever happens, I want the two of them together on the Democratic ticket for 2020 in either formation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies