Kamala Harris 2020 campaign megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:25:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Kamala Harris 2020 campaign megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kamala Harris 2020 campaign megathread  (Read 125258 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 21, 2019, 08:26:57 AM »

A black female gun grabbing lawyer from California.

Good luck with the WWC in Michigan and Ohio. Cheesy
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 08:46:12 AM »

At least you admit it's racism/sexism

About time they do. It's always funny to me how the same people who pretend the only reason those infamous WWC voters went for Trump in 2016 was because of economic anxiety and it had nothing to do with race and gender will always talk about how Gillibrand, Booker or Harris have absolutely no chance to win any of these voters back.

It's not racism and sexism. It's feminism and identity politics.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 09:20:18 AM »

At least you admit it's racism/sexism

About time they do. It's always funny to me how the same people who pretend the only reason those infamous WWC voters went for Trump in 2016 was because of economic anxiety and it had nothing to do with race and gender will always talk about how Gillibrand, Booker or Harris have absolutely no chance to win any of these voters back.

It's not racism and sexism. It's feminism and identity politics.
Stealing from the Lee Atwater book of BS I see.

Reaganfan: *gives simple and accurate response*

You: BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!

Don't waste your breath, dude. To quote Bill Mahar, "In the liberal world, Trump is evil, Russia will save us and Trump can't get re-elected."
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 11:45:40 AM »

Very sad when Joe Walsh of all people is being more reasonable than some people here.

It becomes less cool when you consider that she chose the day because she knows she won't get support for any reasons other than being a black woman.

How embarrassing.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 11:37:03 AM »

Why were my posts deleted? Is it out of place to point out the flaws inherent with this woman's candidacy. Or are we not allowed to do that? I guess not.

Because of what you were implying. I had a post deleted for referencing the line of attack that some people are planning to use against Harris, because it was deemed inappropriate. It is clearly an inappropriate line of attack.

Is it really? Given what was said about both Clintons (and justly so), and given Trump's controversies, it's not far-fetched, But I guess that such criticisms can't be levied against the favorite candidate of the moment.

I think this is why conservatives are always underrepresented in polling. Perhaps our answers are too "honest" and "politically incorrect."

That's okay buddy. Just keep quiet until you go vote, then we'll get to have our opinions openly expressed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies