Connecticut three-way
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 09:58:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Connecticut three-way
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Connecticut three-way  (Read 3128 times)
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 05, 2005, 03:11:40 AM »

Dazz vs. Pym vs. CTguy. Who wins?

If it weren't for the CTguy spoiler affect, I'd say Dazz'd thump Pym, but...
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 03:53:20 AM »

I'd vote for Dazzleman.

And I'll be the first (hopefully) to say this...

Humorous title.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 03:56:23 AM »

yeah I know. The actual thread is kinda worthless, but I really wanted to post the title Cheesy
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 01:59:30 PM »

LOL PYM, CTGUY, AND DAZZLEMAN HAVE A THREE WAY. I VOTE FOR ANNE COULTER.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 02:40:19 PM »

WTF ARE YOU SAYING HERE DUUUUUUUUUDE???  Tongue
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2005, 02:42:29 PM »

WELL, I'D RATHER NOT SEE YOU THREE HAVE A THREE-WAY (ESPECIALLY WHEN SOMEBODY "WINS"). SO I VOTE FOR ANNE COULTER. Wink

Get your head out of the gutter, Hugh.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 02:46:18 PM »

WELL, I'D RATHER NOT SEE YOU THREE HAVE A THREE-WAY (ESPECIALLY WHEN SOMEBODY "WINS"). SO I VOTE FOR ANNE COULTER. Wink

Get your head out of the gutter, Hugh.

If you're going to be kind enough to introduce a woman for me when I'm forced into a 3-way with two other guys, you should get one that's a little more attractive than Ann Coulter. Tongue  What about Natalie Morales?
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 02:52:21 PM »

Natalie Morales is a lot better then (D)Ann Coulter, and she's from Connecticut, so, yeah, sure. Smiley
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 02:05:28 AM »

If Ann Coulter is from Connecticut then the state should like, disown her, or something, that'd be like Al Franken being from Idaho. That woman freaks me out, and I've never heard any of her views.

Who is CT Guy? I don't remember him, although Shira should be here, she doesn't post much anymore. I remember when I first joined and someone said I was like Shira version 2.0 Smiley

I don't expect to win this poll, Dazzleman is pretty likeable, whereas I am a partisan.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2005, 07:52:45 AM »

If Ann Coulter is from Connecticut then the state should like, disown her, or something, that'd be like Al Franken being from Idaho. That woman freaks me out, and I've never heard any of her views.

Who is CT Guy? I don't remember him, although Shira should be here, she doesn't post much anymore. I remember when I first joined and someone said I was like Shira version 2.0 Smiley

I don't expect to win this poll, Dazzleman is pretty likeable, whereas I am a partisan.

Ann Coulter is from New Canaan, which is not too far from where I live.  You're freaked out by her, and you haven't heard her views?  Just buy one of her books or watch her when she makes an appearance on Hannity and Colmes, or something like that.  I'm sure that will put a lot of your fears to rest. Tongue

CTGuy was this incredibly arrogant and obnoxious guy from Darien, I think, who posted for a little while last year.  He was every negative stereotype that's out there about people from Connecticut, to the tenth power.  He was an extremely liberal Democrat, and basically said everybody but him was a complete moron.  Most people assume that he was the creation of another poster, taking another name, who made up the most obnoxious views possible to inflame people.

In all honesty, I wouldn't consider being called Shira 2.0 a compliment.  The way she presents a lot of her views, and the logic behind them, reminds me a bit of MissCatholic, though Shira is more consistently left-wing across the board.  People can disagree about things, but she just doesn't present things in a very intelligent manner, in my opinion.

Thanks for saying I'm likeable, though I'm sure there are some who disagree. Tongue  It's all a matter of opinion.

What part of the state do you live in Pym?
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2005, 05:35:32 PM »

In the end, Dave had to block CTGuy's IP or summet. A genuinely unpleasent individual.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 01:54:08 PM »

Dazz vs. Pym vs. CTguy. Who wins?

What, there's a difference between Pym and CTGuy? They have the same anti-religious secularist attitudes, after all. Tongue

Clearly, Dazzleman would tromp over the others. One sentence from the other two about how much religion sucks and you can just see the swing areas melt away from them. Dazzle with over 60%. Wink
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 02:56:36 PM »

id vote dazzleman.

pym seems like a friendly person as well.

ctguy was jerk, in the markdel mold.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 09:11:15 PM »

id vote dazzleman.

pym seems like a friendly person as well.

ctguy was jerk, in the markdel mold.

Thanks for the support Wally.

There's no way though that MarkDel is in the Ctguy mold.  Mark is very confident, but he presents views that he can back up and that make some sense.  Ctguy was just an arrogant jerk and made no sense.  Everything he said had no other aim than to insult people.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 11:32:21 PM »

that's essentially what Mark says:

As for Democrats on this forum, my advice is to go purchase a large supply of KY-Jelly since you will no doubt spend most of your time wacking off (and I wouldn't want to see you guys get too chafed) at the Republican nightmares of the next few months. By the time your allies in the Media get done with these scandals, you will actually have a legitimate chance to take back the House and/or Senate in 2006, and that no doubt makes your pathtic little wieners (the party of anti-american pacifists simply MUST have small peckers) get all tingly at the prospect. The only thing that could save the Republican Party in 2006 is that we do get to run against...YOU...and by the time you guys get done shooting yourselves in the foot with your Moveon.org rhetoric that scares the piss out of the American people, we may just dodge a major bullet in 2006 and hold onto both Congressional bodies.

I mean, the guy stooped to penis size insults. That's about as low and childish as you can get.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2005, 07:52:00 AM »

only guys with small penises think penis jokes are insulting.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2005, 09:28:45 PM »

that's essentially what Mark says:

As for Democrats on this forum, my advice is to go purchase a large supply of KY-Jelly since you will no doubt spend most of your time wacking off (and I wouldn't want to see you guys get too chafed) at the Republican nightmares of the next few months. By the time your allies in the Media get done with these scandals, you will actually have a legitimate chance to take back the House and/or Senate in 2006, and that no doubt makes your pathtic little wieners (the party of anti-american pacifists simply MUST have small peckers) get all tingly at the prospect. The only thing that could save the Republican Party in 2006 is that we do get to run against...YOU...and by the time you guys get done shooting yourselves in the foot with your Moveon.org rhetoric that scares the piss out of the American people, we may just dodge a major bullet in 2006 and hold onto both Congressional bodies.

I mean, the guy stooped to penis size insults. That's about as low and childish as you can get.

It doesn't even come close to most of what Ctguy said.
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2005, 02:19:58 AM »

Ann Coulter is from New Canaan, which is not too far from where I live.  You're freaked out by her, and you haven't heard her views?  Just buy one of her books or watch her when she makes an appearance on Hannity and Colmes, or something like that.  I'm sure that will put a lot of your fears to rest. Tongue

CTGuy was this incredibly arrogant and obnoxious guy from Darien, I think, who posted for a little while last year.  He was every negative stereotype that's out there about people from Connecticut, to the tenth power.  He was an extremely liberal Democrat, and basically said everybody but him was a complete moron.  Most people assume that he was the creation of another poster, taking another name, who made up the most obnoxious views possible to inflame people.

In all honesty, I wouldn't consider being called Shira 2.0 a compliment.  The way she presents a lot of her views, and the logic behind them, reminds me a bit of MissCatholic, though Shira is more consistently left-wing across the board.  People can disagree about things, but she just doesn't present things in a very intelligent manner, in my opinion.

Thanks for saying I'm likeable, though I'm sure there are some who disagree. Tongue  It's all a matter of opinion.

What part of the state do you live in Pym?

I forgot about this thread.........sorry

Ann Coulter literally scares me, she want all liberals rounded up into camps, and she throws around words like "treason" and "traitor" as if they are every-day insults.

I know the Shira 2.0 line wasn't nice, but at the time I was new and had no idea what it meant.

I'm not in Chris Shays District, nor in Rob Simmons (CT 4 and CT 2)
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2005, 02:31:05 AM »

Two down, three to go.  Where are you, then, Pym?
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2005, 07:35:58 PM »

My Representative is a woman, that should narrow it down.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2005, 07:47:12 PM »

Nancy Johnson?
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2005, 08:08:48 PM »

I forgot about this thread.........sorry

Ann Coulter literally scares me, she want all liberals rounded up into camps, and she throws around words like "treason" and "traitor" as if they are every-day insults.

I know the Shira 2.0 line wasn't nice, but at the time I was new and had no idea what it meant.

I don't think Ann Coulter really wants all liberals rounded up into camps.  Much of what she says is for effect.  Still, I can see why you're not crazy about her.  She's a bit over the top for me, and I'm a conservative. Smiley
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2005, 02:19:54 AM »
« Edited: November 17, 2005, 02:28:10 AM by Q »

So are you in 3 or 5?
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2005, 10:26:20 AM »

So are you in 3 or 5?

I'm in the 5th District, the boonies compared to Dazzleman. Nancy Johnson is my rep. She's okay b/c she's one of the most moderate GOP-ers but I still didn't vote for her. She was against drilling in ANWR, that was cool of her.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies