Bernie Sanders 2020 campaign megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:04:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Bernie Sanders 2020 campaign megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie Sanders 2020 campaign megathread  (Read 127860 times)
Wisconsin SC Race 2019
hofoid

« on: January 25, 2019, 08:19:52 PM »

Why can't Bernie just go away? He's not even a Democrat.

Anyways, I have still never heard an explanation as to why progressives want an 80+ year old to be President?
Better a non-Democrat than the Wall Street prostitutes that make up the rest of the non-Warren field.
Wisconsin SC Race 2019
hofoid

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 11:27:15 AM »

Democrats are the only major party in the First World  scared of actually leaning left in economics. Labour under Blair wasn't this bad.
Wisconsin SC Race 2019
hofoid

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 01:40:27 PM »

The amount of hate from the "faux left" is hilarious. Keep showing your true colours, corporate shills.
Wisconsin SC Race 2019
hofoid

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 02:52:07 PM »

Bernie once again trying to court the elusive "White working class" is exactly why he lost the primary in 2016 not because it was rigged.

Focusing on predominantly White and very rural states and not focusing on the base of Democratic Party combined with the fact that there are much more candidates running is exactly why Bernie's campaign will fail just like it did in 2016.

I can't wait to never have to here about Bernie Sanders ever again. It will be a blessing!
Dems spitting on the white working class is exactly why they lost in 2016. Funny, Obama (who all the neolib, "faux left" love) was able to win a good chunk of them both times he ran.
Wisconsin SC Race 2019
hofoid

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 03:10:53 PM »

I'm glad he's running. Bernie's candidacy should be allowed to collapse on its own and not be the result of intimidation from the establishment.
LMAO at you implying the establishment is gonna behave this time. Anyone who dares question Wall Street Kamala gets intimidated by the neoliberal cult here on Atlas.
Wisconsin SC Race 2019
hofoid

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 03:21:06 PM »

I'm at a loss. Why is Old Atlas vehemently opposed to Bernie again?
Because he's more racist than the GOP and he threatens the 1% unlike their anointed sacred cows. 
Wisconsin SC Race 2019
hofoid

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 03:23:55 PM »

I'm at a loss. Why is Old Atlas vehemently opposed to Bernie again?
Because he's more racist than the GOP and he threatens the 1% unlike their anointed sacred cows. 

Oh shut the f[inks] up.
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/irony
Wisconsin SC Race 2019
hofoid

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 10:14:09 AM »

It's certainly interesting that most of the donut contingent on Atlas are:

*non-Democrats
*Those who have just crossed over to the Democrats
*Literal ex-Republicans

It's also interesting that almost everyone who talks about Sanders not being a Democrat seem to selectively ignore Michael Bloomberg, who only joined the party last year and has been supporting Republicans in competitive downballot races as recently as last November. Conveniently, Bloomberg happens to have followed a similar path to them and is more similar ideologically.

It's also worth noting that I've noticed much more vitriol from the anti-Sanders crowd (see: Hagrid's flippant "k" in response to me opening up about my mental health issues) than I have from the Bernie Bros. I have disagreements with some of them about Gabbard (because of her PAC's support of conservative Democrats in primaries) and they seem to be able to be civil in their disagreements with me.
To be fair to the forum neolibs/corporatists/Kamala cult (one and the same with the curious exception of Blairite), Bloomberg isn't polling high at all.
Wisconsin SC Race 2019
hofoid

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2019, 11:11:54 AM »

So a pledge called 'We Are Indivisible' making the rounds. Basically a pledge to support the eventual Democratic nominee regardless of who it is.

Sanders has been the first to sign https://www.thedailybeast.com/bernie-sanders-first-to-sign-pledge-to-rally-behind-whoever-wins-democratic-primary
Hmm, I don't see the forum sacred cows signing it. Hmm...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies