Polls show support for Northam...from Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:59:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Polls show support for Northam...from Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Polls show support for Northam...from Republicans  (Read 1250 times)
Fuzzy Says: "Abolish NPR!"
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 07, 2019, 11:02:29 PM »

At least this Republican believes that, when God forgives any sin, society should too.  I don't know if Northam has made this sin right with the Lord or not, but I believe he has moved past this.  In general, I don't care what someone did decades ago (this goes for Northam, but also Roy Moore and Brett Kavanaugh), but only about who the person is today (that's where Northam fails in my opinion).

My issue about Moore and Kavanaugh is that they are unrepentant.

I'm amazed that I have found myself taking up for Northam.  I've never liked him.  But I would people here who wish to drive him from office to cite any racist actions taken by Northam in his public life.  Indeed, I would like someone to point out any other incidents of Northam demonstrating racism, other than the "blackface" incident (which was tasteless, but I see no evidence of it being done in the spirit of, say, Cindy Hyde-Smith). 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies