Opinion of Jair Bolsonaro
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:38:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Jair Bolsonaro
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 107

Author Topic: Opinion of Jair Bolsonaro  (Read 3018 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2019, 03:59:47 PM »

What happens when you combine schizoid anti-vaccination theory, pre-depression economics, incel-level biological determinism, and fetishizing social economic hierarchies which you would be at or near the bottom of.

Makes me not want to visit Brazil. Not because I am afraid of the guy or his henchmen, or any sh**t like that but rather because any country that elects someone like Bolsonaro by such a wide margin must be filled with bigots or those with serious moral or intellectual defects. When you go to a place filled with people like that, you have to be careful that you won't get mugged, stabbed, or ass raped or something weird like that.

You think I am heckin' around here but that is EXACTLY how many foreigners see  our country today. They don't want to come here to take it in, to study, or even to work because they say to themselves "if they just elected someone like Trump who has done all these things and believes in all those things, who are these people and can they really be trusted? I am not sure I would be safe there with all that white trash running around there."

What happens? What happens is that people have the right to choose what to do with their bodies, the economy becomes more resistant to a recession, people understand the FACT that there are only two genders, and a capitalist free market is encouraged.

You’re confused. Nothing going on in Brazil is encouraging any form of consensual behavior on any level. Have no idea how you came up with that. Have no idea what you mean by “two genders”. Do you mean two sexes? Stalin’s economy was “more resistant to a recession”, too. That statement doesn’t mean anything. You really have no clue about what you are talking about or have a hidden agenda. It’s as simple as that. Maybe I’m wrong. I’d give it about a 50% chance you have no idea what you are taking about. This could be that you are suffering either from a classical Dunning-Krueger situation or are coping with childhood emotional,physical, or sexual trauma. I don’t know. My brother’s a therapist. I am not. There’s about a 40% chance you have a “hidden” agenda, and about a 10% chance that I just am not privy to some great well of wisdom that I am either not open minded or intelligent enough to understand. If that’s obviously the case, try to explain this all like I’m in the third grade. If you can’t, I can rule this possibility out.

I'm the one confused? First off, gender and sex are the same thing and those two words can be used interchangeably. Stalin’s economy was the polar opposite of what Bolsonaro supports. You're the one that's wrong about all of this! You personally attack me and claim I have no idea what I am talking about. We're supposed to talk about policy, not each other. I'd be more than willing to a have a civil debate with you but that is only if you support your ideas with facts instead of insults.
There you go again. I gave you a chance to explain to me your position and you didn't. You just insisted that you are right. I never insulted you but rather making observations. The only thing you really did is simply prove you simply support the same biological determinism that is regularly and generally only found on websites for the "support" for the "involuntarily celibate". Look up "Gender" and "Sex" in Webster's dictionary. That's your homework. Also, all that you tell me is that the Bolsonaro's policies would create "resistance to recessions" when I simply pointed out that someone else's policies you wouldn't normally associate with Bolsonaro's did exactly that. Therefore, with no proof you tried to prove nothing.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2019, 08:09:27 PM »

Eco terrorist.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2019, 10:42:24 PM »

It’s like ‘yall forgot about those Maduro or Duerte guys.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2019, 11:05:41 PM »

Maduro isn't democratically elected. Duerte is up there but at least he's center-left on many issues, which puts him marginally ahead of Bolsonaro.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2019, 05:06:53 AM »

Remind me of when Bolsonaro fed drug dealers to crocodiles. And Maduro’s 2013 election victory was way too close to be considered a sham. If Maduro rugged his first election (the one with Capriles) he did a pretty piss pooor job.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2019, 07:22:02 AM »

Remind me of when Bolsonaro fed drug dealers to crocodiles. And Maduro’s 2013 election victory was way too close to be considered a sham. If Maduro rugged his first election (the one with Capriles) he did a pretty piss pooor job.

Arguably, the close ones are the elections you really need to steal.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2019, 07:34:39 AM »

I mean, gonna say rn that he may be played 4d chess with that, rigging it to make it look close makes it seem more legitimate than doing a 1987 Albania and having 100% turnout with 1 blank vote and everything else for you
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2019, 03:11:45 AM »

Huge HP. He make Trump look like a centrist.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies