Procedural Office of Lincoln Governor Peanut
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:52:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Procedural Office of Lincoln Governor Peanut
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Procedural Office of Lincoln Governor Peanut  (Read 2403 times)
Peanut
Costa Rica

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 21, 2019, 08:32:26 PM »

Procedural Office of Governor Peanut

Hello, Lincoln and Atlasia! This will be my procedural office, used for orders and bill signings. My public office, for statements and consultations, may be found here.

Thank you, Lincoln! Let's get this done!
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 08:43:18 PM »

[quote author=Executive Order 001]

An Executive Order
For the appointment of several officeholders

1. Comrade Funk of Pennsylvania is hereby appointed Lieutenant Governor of Lincoln.
2. 1184AZ of Massachusetts is hereby renominated Secretary of State of Lincoln.
3. 1184AZ of Massachussetts is hereby renominated Attorney General of Lincoln.

As pursuant to the prerogatives established by the Consitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln and conventions therein, signed on the twenty-first day of February at nineteen hours and forty-three minutes,

Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 11:10:37 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2019, 11:30:16 PM by Governor Peanut »

[quote author=Executive Order 002]

An Executive Order
For the adoption of a regional holiday

1. February 24 shall from now be designated the Day of Regional Democracy and shall be a regional holiday.

As pursuant to the prerogatives established by the Consitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln and conventions therein, signed on the twenty-third day of February at twenty-three hours and ten minutes,

Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 11:15:03 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2019, 11:31:20 PM by Governor Peanut »

[quote author=Executive Order 002]

An Executive Order
For the adoption of a regional recognition system to be called the Northern Star

1. An order shall be created, to be led by the Governor of Lincoln, which shall be named the Order of the Northern Star.
2. Membership to the order may be granted by the head of state of Lincoln to officers who have made substantive contributions of benefit to the region of Lincoln.
3. Members of the Order, as chosen by the Governor, shall receive a Cross of the Northern Star.

As pursuant to the prerogatives established by the Consitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln and conventions therein, signed on the twenty-third day of February at twenty-three hours and fifteen minutes,

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 11:15:58 PM »

tfw you're trying to get as many EOs done as possible before the government changes over in 40 minutes and you can't anymore Tongue
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2019, 07:15:46 PM »

You Excellency the Governor, I formally request the right to form a Government in your name. I believe I have the confidence of the Council.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2019, 07:45:47 AM »
« Edited: July 27, 2019, 09:14:44 AM by Governor Peanut »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 10:05:26 PM »
« Edited: March 01, 2019, 10:15:36 PM by Governor Peanut »

A Gubernatorial Order
To issue the first induction of members into the Order of the Northern Star as pursuant to codified orders and gubernatorial prerogative

1. The following members shall be granted a Cross of the Order of the Northern Star (in alphabetical order):

• Mr. 1184AZ of Massachusetts, for his long, illustrious career spanning terms as Assemblyman, Attorney-General, Secretary of State, and Governor.
  • Mr. Blair2015 of Massachusetts, for being a faithful long-term government officer for the people of Lincoln, currently in his role as Regional Justice.
  • Mr. lok1999 of Indiana, for having in the past served the people of Lincoln as their Governor in a commended manner.
  • Mr. LouisvilleThunder of Indiana, for his long career as an officeholder for the people of Lincoln in a myriad of offices, both in New York City and Nyman.
  • Mr. ReaganClinton20XX of Connecticut, for leading the region bravely and steadfastly in times of tribulation and crisis.
  • Mr. wxtransit of Vermont, for his courageous quest to make this region a better one, and his many achievements as a hugely influential officeholder for the region and the Republic, as well as his steadfast leadership in the time of the adoption of the Philadelphia Plan.
  • Mr. Zaybay of Massachusetts, for being a long-serving public servant in the many roles he has taken in service of the people of Lincoln.
  • Mr. Jimmy7812 of South Dakota, for his long-term service to the people of Lincoln and Atlasia as a whole in a diversity of roles.
As pursuant to the prerogatives established in the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln, as well as conventions therein found, on the first day of March of 2019 at twenty-three hours and five minutes, I, Peanut, Governor of Lincoln, do hereby sign this order.

Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2019, 10:13:30 PM »

A Gubernatorial Order
To issue the first induction of members into the Order of the Northern Star as pursuant to codified orders and gubernatorial prerogative

1. The following members shall be granted a Cross of the Order of the Northern Star (in alphabetical order):

• Mr. 1184AZ of Massachusetts for his long, illustrious career spanning terms as Assemblyman, Attorney-General, Secretary of State, and Governor.
  • Mr. Blair2015 of Massachusetts, for being a faithful long-term government officer for the people of Lincoln, currently in his role as Regional Justice.
  • Mr. lok1999 of Indiana, for having in the past served the people of Lincoln as their Governor in a commended manner.
  • Mr. LouisvilleThunder of Indiana, for his long career as an officeholder for the people of Lincoln in a myriad of offices, both in New York City and Nyman.
  • Mr. ReaganClinton20XX of Connecticut, for leading the region bravely and steadfastly in times of tribulation and crisis.
  • Mr. wxtransit of Vermont, for his courageous quest to make this region a better one, and his many achievements as a hugely influential officeholder for the region and the Republic, as well as his steadfast leadership in the time of the adoption of the Philadelphia Plan.
  • Mr. Zaybay of Massachusetts, for being a long-serving public servant in the many roles he has taken in service of the people of Lincoln.
  • Mr. Jimmy7812 of South Dakota, for his long-term service to the people of Lincoln and Atlasia as a whole in a diversity of roles.
As pursuant to the prerogatives established in the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln, as well as conventions therein found, on the first day of March of 2019 at twenty-three hours and five minutes, I, Peanut, Governor of Lincoln, do hereby sign this order.

Thanks for the honour Governor.
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 10:15:19 PM »

A Gubernatorial Order

• Mr. 1184AZ of Massachusetts for his long, illustrious career spanning terms as Assemblyman, Attorney-General, Secretary of State, and Governor.

Thanks for the honour Governor.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 10:23:30 PM »

Thank you for this honor, Mr. Governor!
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2019, 09:46:51 PM »

AN ACT relative to the qualifications of serving as a cabinet minister and other purposes.

Be it resolved that the Comprehensive Constitutional Amendment is amended to read as follows:

7. The cChancellor shall lead a Cabinet that may be comprised of a Minister of Internal Affairs, a Minister of Justice, and a Minister of Elections appointed by the chancellor.

The Minister of Internal Affairs shall be tasked with overseeing bill implementation and updating the wiki statute; the Minister of Justice shall be tasked as the principal legal officer of Lincoln and shall give legal advice to the government; and the Minister of Regional Elections shall be tasked with overseeing all election administration and queries.

The cChancellor shall have the power to create additional executive offices with the approval of two thirds of the Councilat his discretion.

Members of the cCabinet shall serve at the pleasure of the cChancellor, and may be impeached and removed from office by a vote of two-thirds of the Council.

It is encouraged that the ministers of the Cabinet be chosen from among the body of incumbent cCouncillors, yet this shall not preclude the appointment of private citizens not presently cCouncillors. No one who is not a registered resident of Lincoln may be appointed as a Cabinet minister.

If there is not a Minister of Regional Elections within two weeks of a regularely scheduled election or at the time of the announcement of a by-election or a snap election, the Governor shall assume the duties of that office.

Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2019, 11:26:19 PM »

quote]

AN ACT relative to the definition of a pet vendor

L 15.10 is amended as follows:

Adds Section 3. Any person who sells or transfers 20 or more dogs, 20 or more cats, 30 or more ferrets, 30 or more birds, or 50 or more small animals such as, but not limited to, gerbils, rats, mice, and reptiles, within one calendar year is considered a pet vendor and is subject to unannounced searches by the Department of Agriculture of Lincoln to ensure the health of the breeding animals and the offspring as well as the sanitation of the breeding facility and the propriety of the operations.

[/quote]
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2019, 07:34:34 AM »

Right To Work Repeal Act

to protect the growth and longevity of labor unions and an organized workforce

Section I

1. The Right to Work Act (L 14.3) is repealed, and the provisions of law amended or repealed by such Act are restored or revived as if such Act had not been enacted.

Section II

2. No law or proviso established by act of the Lincoln Council shall prevent employers from requiring the payment of dues for the purpose of collective bargaining to a labor union as a condition for employment. Each individual member may opt out of having their dues payments used for political or lobbying purposes. All relevant regional statutes are amended accordingly.

Section III

3. This act takes effect immediately upon signing by the governor.

Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2019, 07:36:37 AM »

May I add that I'm quite happy to see the Council working-I would especially like to thank Councillor Pyro for proposing two bills on his first day on the job. Having an active, efficient government is very important, and I thank all 5 Councillors for their help in building it, and again, I exhort all Councillors to introduce bills and keep debate going.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2019, 08:18:31 PM »

Your Excellency the Governor, I resign my commission as Chancellor.

You Excellency the Governor, formally request the right to form a new Government in your name. I believe I have the confidence of the Council.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2019, 09:03:49 PM »

Your Excellency the Governor, I resign my commission as Chancellor.

You Excellency the Governor, formally request the right to form a new Government in your name. I believe I have the confidence of the Council.

This has been seen, and the vote before the Council has been opened in emergency session.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2019, 09:09:13 PM »

Once again, Lincoln, do we come together to announce the strength of our Councillors.

An Order to Grant Confidence in the First Chancellor of Lincoln's Second Ministry

The Right Honorable DKrol, Councillor, has the confidence of my Council and is thus hereby officially designated the Chancellor of Lincoln for a second Ministry. May his ministry, with the help of all of us, lead this region to great things.

According to the prerrogatives granted to me under the Constitutions of Atlasia and of the region of Lincoln, I, Peanut, do sign this Order.

AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2019, 09:12:46 PM »

You can't close the state opening yet, you still need to vote on DKrol's nomination of Pyro for Speaker.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2019, 05:39:36 PM »

A Gubernatorial Order to Endorse and Strengthen Accountability in Government and the Appropriate Handling of the People's Resources

Whereas, the agencies of the region of Lincoln do provide services fundamental to the wellbeing of the people of the Region,

Whereas, a budget is of fundamental importance to be drafted by the Second Council of Lincoln,

Whereas, government is to be held accountable while the Council is in recess,

Whereas, openness and transparency in the regional government's functioning is of the utmost importance for the region's well-being,

Therefore, the Office of the Governor of Lincoln asks for every public entity or office under the region of Lincoln to give to the offices of the Governor, the Chancellor, and the Leader of the Opposition an accurate report of findings from audits within the last 5 years, as well as of their compliance with statutory obligations, as well as for every regional agency to conduct a review of the public access to their proceedings and ensure compliance with regulations on public involvement.

According to the prerrogatives granted to me under the Constitutions of Atlasia and of the region of Lincoln, I, Peanut, do sign this Resolution.

Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2019, 06:35:43 PM »

Your Excellency Governor Peanut, I formally request the right to form a new Government in your name.

I trust that I have the confidence of the Council.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2019, 06:38:39 AM »

A Gubernatorial Order
For the appointment of a Senator

Peanut of Illinois is hereby appointed Class I Atlasian Senator from Lincoln due to the vacancy created by the resignation of Mr. Tack50, to serve for the rest of his elected term.

As pursuant to the prerogatives established by the Consitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and this region of Lincoln and conventions therein, I, Peanut, do sign this  order.

At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2019, 06:46:48 AM »

A Gubernatorial Order

Peanut of Illinois is hereby appointed Class I Atlasian Senator from Lincoln due to the vacancy created by the resignation of Mr. Tack50, to serve for the rest of his elected term.

As pursuant to the prerogatives established by the Consitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and this region of Lincoln and conventions therein, I, Peanut, do sign this  order.

Deeply Disturbing! But what do you expect from a Chicago Democrat Governor. Wink
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2019, 11:05:57 AM »

A Gubernatorial Order

As pursuant to the prerogatives established by the Consitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and this region of Lincoln and conventions therein, I, Peanut, do sign this  order.

Deeply Disturbing! But what do you expect from a Chicago Democrat Governor. Wink

Will you even be a Senator, now, or will it be Peanut until the June election
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2019, 11:49:57 AM »

A Gubernatorial Order

Will you even be a Senator, now, or will it be Peanut until the June election
Well, the term starts on May 3rd with the start of the next Congress.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies