Procedural Office of Lincoln Governor Peanut
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:11:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Procedural Office of Lincoln Governor Peanut
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Procedural Office of Lincoln Governor Peanut  (Read 2393 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2019, 01:28:11 PM »

So will Peanut still be governor, or will Lincoln have a new governor
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2019, 11:03:20 AM »

Your Excellency Governor Peanut, following the formation of a new government, I formally request the right to form your most loyal opposition
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2019, 11:06:28 AM »

Your Excellency Governor Peanut, following the formation of a new government, I formally request the right to form your most loyal opposition

Are you not in Labor?
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2019, 11:09:08 AM »

Are you not in Labor?

No, I am a Federalist, I just support religious freedom
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2019, 12:25:48 PM »

Are you not in Labor?

Why are you opposing religious freedom in the other bill though? I was mostly referring though to your expressed platform of carbon taxes, driving taxes, and banning millions of legal guns.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2019, 01:27:54 PM »

Are you not in Labor?

Why are you opposing religious freedom in the other bill though? I was mostly referring though to your expressed platform of carbon taxes, driving taxes, and banning millions of legal guns.

Those taxes will be balanced by no new sales, property, or income taxes, also tolls are not driving taxes
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2019, 01:56:56 PM »

Are you not in Labor?

Those taxes will be balanced by no new sales, property, or income taxes, also tolls are not driving taxes

That is literally exactly what tolls are.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2019, 02:15:25 PM »

An Order to Grant Confidence in the Second Chancellor of Lincoln

Mr. PyroTheFox of New York, Councillor, has the confidence of my Council and is thus hereby officially designated the Second Chancellor of Lincoln. May his ministry, with the help of all of us, lead this region to great things.

According to the prerrogatives granted to me under the Constitutions of Atlasia and of the region of Lincoln, I, Peanut, do sign this Order.

Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2019, 02:17:46 PM »

A Gubernatorial Order
For the appointment of a Senator

Peanut of Illinois is hereby appointed Class I Atlasian Senator from Lincoln due to the vacancy created by the resignation of Mr. Tack50, to serve for the rest of his elected term.

As pursuant to the prerogatives established by the Consitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and this region of Lincoln and conventions therein, I, Peanut, do sign this  order.

Deeply Disturbing! But what do you expect from a Chicago Democrat Governor. Wink

Lol. Hey, I didn't sell the seat, did I? Tongue
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2019, 02:20:10 PM »

So will Peanut still be governor, or will Lincoln have a new governor

I'm Governor still lol. The appointment was a measure taken so as not to let Tack's seat go vacant until LT swears in next Friday, it is not a diversion from my gubernatorial duties. My priority is, has been, and will be serving the people of Lincoln as their Governor.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2019, 02:21:02 PM »

The request has been seen, and the Opposition shall vote on it as soon as a Speaker is decided.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2019, 03:37:56 PM »

Your Exellency, the following bill has passed the Lincoln Council and is now waiting for your signature:

Lincoln Fair Wages Act of 2018

Section 1: Committee Creation

1. This bill, if passed, establishes the Lincoln Wages Committee (LWC).
2. This committee shall consist of 10 NPCs appointed by the governorchancellor. A minimum of five members of the LWC must represent labor unions in five major, distinct industries. These union representatives must be selected by membership-wide straw polls.
3. The committee can be dissolved and reformed by the governorchancellor if seen necessary, however the committee cannot be dissolved without prior consent from a simple majority of committee members.
4. This committee shall act independently of the executive and AssemblyCouncil.

Section 2: Jobs of the LWC

1. The LWC is to divide Lincoln into ranges according to cost of living in the area. This can be done in as many ranges an needed.
2. Each of these ranges shall be assigned a minimum wage according to the average cost of living in the range.
3. The committee must be able to mathematically prove that the minimum wage set for each range is enough to cover cost of living: this shall include all basic expenses such as housing, food, and health care needs.
4. Range boundaries and wages are to be submitted and implemented every four months.

Section 3: Enactment

1. The LWC is to be formed as soon after the passage of this bill as possible.
2. Wage ranges are to take effect June, 22, 2018 and are to be updated every four months afterwards.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=318880.50
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2019, 01:24:17 PM »

Your Exellency, the following bills have passed the Lincoln Council and are awaiting your signature

Lincoln Abortion Ban Repeal Act

to return Lincoln to a common sense reproductive health law

Section I

1. The Lincoln Abortion Ban Repeal Act (L 15.7) is repealed, and the provisions of law amended or repealed by such Act are restored or revived as if such Act had not been enacted.

2.The Lincoln Abortion Ban Act (L 11.30) is repealed, and the provisions of law amended or repealed by such Act are restored or revived as if such Act had not been enacted.

Section II

1. This act takes effect immediately upon signing by the governor.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=318900.50

Resolution commemorating International Workers' Day

A resolution to commemorate May 1st as International Workers' Day

WHEREAS, the Haymarket affair, which took place on May 1st, 1886 in Chicago; was a huge event in the fight for workers' rights in this region

WHEREAS, many countries around the world commemorate May 1st and said event as a celebration of the fight for workers' rights across the world

RESOLVED, that the Region of Lincoln shall officialy recognize and commemorate May 1st as "International Workers' Day". This recognition shall not impact in any way the commemoration or status as a bank holiday of the first Monday in September as Labor day

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=319068.0
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2019, 05:00:59 PM »

Your Excellency, the following bill has passed the Lincoln Council and is awaiting your signature

Civil Forfeiture Reform Act

To protect the assets of innocents.
I. Short Title
1. This bill may be referred to as the "Civil Forfeiture Reform Act".
II. Action
1. No citizen of Lincoln may have their assets seized by law enforcement without being convicted of a crime by jury or guilty plea or being indicted by a grand jury.
   a. Assets which are illegal to own may be seized without conviction.
   b. Improperly taken property may be seized and returned to its owner in a timely and organized fashion, provided that said property is proven to have been improperly taken.
2. No Regional, State, or Local law enforcement officer in Lincoln shall euthanize any animals or livestock seized from a person in Lincoln, unless the individual animal or livestock is suffering due to an illness or injury for which it is unlikely to recover, or upon a finding by clear and convincing evidence that such euthanasia is necessary to prevent an actual public health crisis.[/b]
3. All seized assets must be reported to the Department of Justice with the cause for seizure.
4. The Department of Justice shall establish an online database of asset seizures.
5. The Department of Justice shall establish a Property Seizure Hotline for reports of abuse.
III. Timing
1. This act shall take effect immediately upon passage.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=319623.0
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2019, 06:06:40 PM »

Your excellency, the following bill has passed the Lincoln Assembly and is awaiting your signature:

Electric Car Chargers & General Encouragement Act
A bill to encourage the usage of electic cars by encouraging the construction of electric car chargers and giving them other advantages

SECTION I: Name
1. This law shall be known as the "Electric Car Chargers & General Encouragement Act."

SECTION II: Definitions
1. For the purposes of this act a DC fast charger shall be understood as an electric car charger capable of delivering at least 45 kW of power and being able to give a standard electric car at least 96 km (60 miles) of range in under 25 minutes.
2. A major reform shall be understood as a reform or expansion construction project to an existing parking lot with an estimated construction cost of at least 300 000 dollars.

SECTION III: Regulations
1. All newly constructed parking lots with a planned capacity of over 70 cars, shall have at least 5 DC fast chargers for electric cars, for every 100 parking spots
2. All major reforms to existing parking lots shall include the installation of at least 5 electric car chargers for every 100 parking spots.
3. All parking lots in Lincoln must include at least 15 electric car chargers for every 100 parking spots by the end of the year 2033
4. All electric vehicles shall be exempt from paying any tolls in the region or Lincoln. All hybrid vehicles shall get a 50% discount on all tolls in the region.
5. All electric vehicles shall be allowed to drive in regulated bus lanes and other special designated fast lanes. Local governments may limit this right to only electric vehicles that have at least a certain number of passengers on board, or forbid it entirely if needed for the proper functioning of their local public transportation networks.
6. All electric vehicles shall be eligible for a discounted vehicle registration fee. The discount shall be no less than 25% of the total cost of registration.
7. As of March 2020, owners of electric vehicles shall be eligible for the Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit. This regional tax credit shall be no less than $4,000 and no more than $10,000 per new electric vehicle, with variation dependent on the vehicle purchased. This credit shall not apply to any individual with a gross income above $100,000.

SECTION IV: Timing
1. This act shall take effect on October 1st, 2019.
2. This act shall not affect currently ongoing construction projects or reforms.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=320502
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2019, 06:37:31 AM »

Your Excellency, the following bill has passed the Lincoln Council and is waiting for your signature

Lincoln Carbon taxation act
AN ACT to combat climate change through the taxation of carbon

Title I (Title of the Act)
i. The full name of this act is the "Lincoln Carbon Taxation Act of 2019"

Title II (Taxation Procedure)
i. This act shall place a tax of $20 on fossil fuel companies for every ton of carbon they extract from the ground, with the tax rising 2% each year. This means that in 2020 the tax would be $20.40, in 2021 it would be $20.81, etc.

Title III (Revenue Collection)
i. The tax will raise 35.03 billion dollars in revenue in its first year, and the amount of revenue raised will continue to go up each year as the tax increases.

Title IV (CO2 Emissisons)
i. The tax will reduce CO2 emissions by 77 million metric tons in its first year of implementation, and the amount of CO2 emissions reduced will continue to go up each year as the tax increases.

Title V (Implementation)
i. All titles of this act will be immediately implemented after the passage of this act into law.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=320478.25
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2019, 07:24:35 AM »

Lincoln Carbon taxation act
AN ACT to combat climate change through the taxation of carbon

Title I (Title of the Act)
i. The full name of this act is the "Lincoln Carbon Taxation Act of 2019"

Title II (Taxation Procedure)
i. This act shall place a tax of $20 on fossil fuel companies for every ton of carbon they extract from the ground, with the tax rising 2% each year. This means that in 2020 the tax would be $20.40, in 2021 it would be $20.81, etc.

Title III (Revenue Collection)
i. The tax will raise 35.03 billion dollars in revenue in its first year, and the amount of revenue raised will continue to go up each year as the tax increases.

Title IV (CO2 Emissisons)
i. The tax will reduce CO2 emissions by 77 million metric tons in its first year of implementation, and the amount of CO2 emissions reduced will continue to go up each year as the tax increases.

Title V (Implementation)
i. All titles of this act will be immediately implemented after the passage of this act into law.

Proud to sign this bill into law--the issue is one of fundamental importance and I'm very glad to see a broad consensus be reached regarding it.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2019, 06:34:54 PM »

Your Exellency, the following bill has passed the Lincoln Council and is awaiting your signature

Transportation Improvement Bill

Section 1 (Title & Definitions)
1. For the purposes of this legislation, the word "road" refers to any avenue of transit.
2. For the purposes of this legislation, the word "toll" refers to any fee collected in exchange for access to a public or private avenue of transit.

Section 2 (Regulation of Toll Roads)
1. As of July 1, 2019, the practice of collecting tolls on any roads that are built and/or maintained with public funding shall be abolished.
2. As of July 1, 2019, any roads built and maintained exclusively with private funding may charge tolls, not to exceed $0.10 per mile.
3. As of July 1, 2019, all profits collected from tolls shall be taxed at a rate of 50%.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=320994.25
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2019, 04:33:19 PM »

Your Exellency, the following bill has passed the Lincoln Council and is awaiting your signature

Historical Lincoln Act

to promote our the history of our region, develop new regional museums, and provide grants for the humanities

Section I: Recognition

1. As representatives of the Region of Lincoln, we recognize that preserving our mutual history is what binds us and ensures we learn from our shared experiences. In order to preserve the memory of our past and seek the betterment of all, it is our duty to foster the development of historical studies and the humanities overall.

Section II: Historical Preservation

1. Lincoln shall appoint a Historic & Landmarks Preservation Board.

a. This Board's objective shall be to promote the protection and preservation of Lincoln's historic sites, buildings and districts based on cultural or artistic achievements which cannot be duplicated or otherwise replaced. As a result, the Board shall enhance local attractions, foster economic development and retain property values and uses.

b. Members of the Board must be qualified preservationists and historians.

c. Members of the Board shall be appointed by the Governor.

Section III: The Museum Project

1. The Historical Museums of Lincoln shall be administered by the Region of Lincoln.

a. This project shall be a pubic initiative for the development of museums and research centers throughout the region. Its directive shall be the construction and maintenance of public facilities containing historical artifacts, literature, collections and historically and/or culturally-significant items.

b. The project shall be directed primarily by the Secretary of The Historical Museums of Lincoln, a public official as appointed by the Governor.

i. The Secretary shall be given the task of presiding over the directive as outlined in 1-a.

ii. The Secretary shall be permitted to appoint a maximum of fifteen team members to assist in managing the project, subject to change at the discretion of the Governor.

Section IV: To Promote the Humanities

1. Lincoln shall establish the Foster The Humanities Program.

a. This shall be an independent agency instructed to offer funding for studies and projects involving human society and culture, social sciences, language, geography, music, history politics and art.

b. The Foster The Humanities Program shall accomplish the following.

i. Assist in the quality development of humanities-oriented learning and teaching programs, courses and curricula in public education.

ii. Work alongside public institutions to provide teaching faculty with the means to provide quality experiences to students.

iii. Recognize individuals and communities exhibiting exceptional work in the fields highlighted in 1-a.

c. The agency shall allocate a minimum of $1M in annual grants per state in order to meet the above criteria.

Section V: Enactment

1. This act takes effect upon signing by the governor.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=321233
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2019, 06:31:02 PM »

Historical Lincoln Act

to promote our the history of our region, develop new regional museums, and provide grants for the humanities

Section I: Recognition

1. As representatives of the Region of Lincoln, we recognize that preserving our mutual history is what binds us and ensures we learn from our shared experiences. In order to preserve the memory of our past and seek the betterment of all, it is our duty to foster the development of historical studies and the humanities overall.

Section II: Historical Preservation

1. Lincoln shall appoint a Historic & Landmarks Preservation Board.

a. This Board's objective shall be to promote the protection and preservation of Lincoln's historic sites, buildings and districts based on cultural or artistic achievements which cannot be duplicated or otherwise replaced. As a result, the Board shall enhance local attractions, foster economic development and retain property values and uses.

b. Members of the Board must be qualified preservationists and historians.

c. Members of the Board shall be appointed by the Governor.

Section III: The Museum Project

1. The Historical Museums of Lincoln shall be administered by the Region of Lincoln.

a. This project shall be a pubic initiative for the development of museums and research centers throughout the region. Its directive shall be the construction and maintenance of public facilities containing historical artifacts, literature, collections and historically and/or culturally-significant items.

b. The project shall be directed primarily by the Secretary of The Historical Museums of Lincoln, a public official as appointed by the Governor.

i. The Secretary shall be given the task of presiding over the directive as outlined in 1-a.

ii. The Secretary shall be permitted to appoint a maximum of fifteen team members to assist in managing the project, subject to change at the discretion of the Governor.

Section IV: To Promote the Humanities

1. Lincoln shall establish the Foster The Humanities Program.

a. This shall be an independent agency instructed to offer funding for studies and projects involving human society and culture, social sciences, language, geography, music, history politics and art.

b. The Foster The Humanities Program shall accomplish the following.

i. Assist in the quality development of humanities-oriented learning and teaching programs, courses and curricula in public education.

ii. Work alongside public institutions to provide teaching faculty with the means to provide quality experiences to students.

iii. Recognize individuals and communities exhibiting exceptional work in the fields highlighted in 1-a.

c. The agency shall allocate a minimum of $1M in annual grants per state in order to meet the above criteria.

Section V: Enactment

1. This act takes effect upon signing by the governor.

Needless to say, cultural and historical preservation is a fundamental issue (and one with which I concerned myself a lot back when I was in the Council). I am very glad to sign this bill into law.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2019, 07:16:14 PM »

Your excellency, the following 2 bills await your signature

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=321469.0
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=321470.0
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2019, 04:55:19 PM »

Your Excellency, the following bill awaits your signature

A bill to Exterminate Gun Violence

SECTION I: New regulations
1. The sale of any automatic firearms  is hereby prohibited in the Region of Lincoln.

1. The practice of concealed carry is hereby banned in all states and territories under the jurisdiction of Lincoln

2. Background checks shall be conducted by the reinstated Bureau of Firearm Safety and Licensing (BFSL), as established by federal regulations on gun related background checks.

3. All residents of Lincoln convicted of a violent crime shall be banned from purchasing a gun or firearm for 15 years after the end of their sentence. Violent crimes include: rape, murder, homicide, robbery, agression, aggravated assault, car theft, domestic violence, kidnapping, terrorism, terrorist threats, burglary and belonging to a drug cartel, gang or another violent illegal organization.

4. The Lincoln Gun Control Repeal Act of 2018 is hereby repealed

SECTION II: Reinstating the Lincoln Gun Control Act of 2018

1. The Lincoln Gun Control Act of 2018 is hereby reinstated with the following amendments

Lincoln Gun Control Act of 2018

Section 1: Gun Licensing

i. A license shall be required to purchase and carry a firearm in the region of Lincoln.
ii. This license shall be required to be renewed every two five years.
iii. There shall be three categories of gun licenses: Class A for handguns, Class B for rifles and shotguns, and Class C for assault rifles or other semi-automatic weapons.
iv. To obtain a Class A license, a citizen must not have committed a violent crime, must have proof of passing a handgun training and safety exam class at a government approved facility, and must be at least 18 years of age.
v. To obtain a Class B license, a citizen must meet Class A requirements as well as have not committed a felony, except for those only regarding finance, have proof of passing a shotgun/rifle training and safety exam class at a government approved facility, and pass a mental health test issued by a psychologist.
vi. To obtain a Class C license, a citizen must meet Class B requirements as well as having proof of a reasonable cause for having a Class C license, having proof of passing an assault weapon training and safety exam at a government approved facility, and be at least 21 years of age.
vii. The testing materials for the exams in the sections above shall be distributed for free by the government of Lincoln through the internet
viii. The tests for the exams in the sections above shall be conducted at any facility that performs tests for driver's licenses. The government of Lincoln shall not charge any fees for performing this exam

vii. 50% of the cost of licenses is to be covered by the applicant, the remaining 50% is to be covered by the government of Lincoln.

Section 2: Bans
i. Bump stocks and suppressors shall also be considered prohibited to operate, purchase, sell, or possess by private citizens. Magazines with more then 10 rounds of ammunition are also prohibited.
ii. Any individual that possess, uses, sells or purchases any of the above devices may face a fine not exceeding $100,000 and jail sentence not exceeding 3 years for all convictions made at a single point in time.
iii. Any individual who made a specific threat against a specific a specific citizen, business or institution in Lincoln within the last 60 days from the time they attempt to squire a firearm in Lincoln.

Section 3: Firearm Gifting and Sale Liability
i. Any individual residing in Lincoln that gifts or sells a firearm to any individual that uses it to commit a violent crime may be held both civilly and criminally liable if it can be proven beyond reasonable doubt that they knew or ought to have known it was illegal for the individual to own or operate the firearm or that it would be used in a crime.

Section 4: Public School Security
i. All visitors as defined as a non-current student or faculty to a public school in Lincoln is must have any bags searched by a staff member situated at the front door before they are allowed to enter the School.

Section 5: Bureau of Firearm Safety and Licensing
i. The Bureau of Firearm Safety and Licensing (BFSL) is to be established.
ii. The BFSL shall have an NPC director that is appointed by the governor. The director is to handle hiring all other personnel. The governor can dissolve and reform the BFSL if deemed necessary.
iii. The BFSL is to oversee all proceedings of obtaining a firearms license and collect fines incurred from violations of gun laws.
iv. Collected fines are to be sent to a fund which is to be used to cover the government costs of licensing.

SECTION III: Implementation
1. This bill shall go into effect 1 month after passage.
2. Current gun owners shall be given a 2 year transition period where they can be allowed to keep and use their guns without a license.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=320133.75
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2019, 06:00:46 PM »

A Gubernatorial Order
To issue the second induction of members into the Order of the Northern Star as pursuant to codified orders and gubernatorial prerogative

1. The following citizens shall be granted a Cross of the Order of the Northern Star:

• Mr. DKrol of Massachusetts, for his long, illustrious sporadic career and his fundamental role in our region's constitutional integrity by serving as its first Chancellor.
  • Mr. Mike Wells of Fremont, for a long career serving the people of Lincoln.
  • Mr. Tack50 of New York, for having been an outstanding public servant despite an overall short career, serving Lincoln both in Nyman and as Speaker of its Council.

As pursuant to the prerogatives established in the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln, as well as conventions therein found, on the nineteenth day of June of 2019 at eighteen hours, I, Peanut, Governor of Lincoln, do hereby sign this order.

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2019, 07:39:47 PM »

Your Excellency Governor Peanut, following the formation of a new government, I formally request the right to be appointed the Chancellorship.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2019, 11:24:23 AM »

Former Justice Blair has been, without a doubt, an excellent public servant across his many years in the game. His resignation marks the end of an illustrious career and of steadfast service, and all the game (and the North in particular) is much thankful to Mr. Blair for his contributions.

Now, the appointment of a regional Justice is an issue that is of the utmost importance. I am nominating someone who will hold the office for a long time, and I am nominating someone who has to know the law well and have consideration for our region and the game alike. I explored many respectable and very qualified potential nominees, but at the end I have decided to appoint to the Court a player whose expertise in game legal matters is unparalleled, who has served us in many positions across many years, who cares about Atlasia, and who I'm sure will make all of us in the region and the country proud.

Quote from: SCOTA Appointment

An Gubernatorial Order
For the nomination of a regional Justice to the Supreme Court of Atlasia

1. Mr. Bacon King of New York shall be appointed to the position of Regional Justice for Lincoln after the resignation of Justice Blair.

As pursuant to the prerogatives established by the Consitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln and conventions therein, signed on the ninth day of July of 2019 at twelve hours and twenty-five minutes,

Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies