Blue avatars: Why do you take Jacob Wohl seriously?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:34:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Blue avatars: Why do you take Jacob Wohl seriously?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blue avatars: Why do you take Jacob Wohl seriously?  (Read 1371 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 22, 2019, 01:18:30 AM »

He's a proven liar (on multiple occasions), he's already banned from futures trading for life, and all the evidence points toward that he never provides any serious conservative commentary or insights or information, just lies, and grifting money. Why is he such a hero and icon in your ideology?
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 01:19:16 AM »

Dude I don't even know who that is.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 01:31:17 AM »

He's a proven liar (on multiple occasions), he's already banned from futures trading for life, and all the evidence points toward that he never provides any serious conservative commentary or insights or information, just lies, and grifting money. Why is he such a hero and icon in your ideology?
Other than the bolded, your post describes Trump perfectly. They like both of these guys for the same reasons.
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.71, S: 2.26

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 01:49:20 AM »

Who takes him seriously?
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 02:27:02 AM »

I've never heard of Jacob Wohl, so I can hardly say whether I take him seriously.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 02:41:55 AM »

💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 06:15:27 AM »

Excellent thread 👍
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 06:17:16 AM »

I don’t take him seriously. He’s some rich kid who talks about politics online while searching for whatever dirt he can find, which usually amounts to nothing.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2019, 06:33:28 AM »

I keep seeing this name here, and nowhere else......I've considered googling, but haven't.  Who is he and why do you think he's important?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2019, 06:40:00 AM »

DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2019, 06:41:25 AM »

I don't. He's an embarrassment.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2019, 07:11:48 AM »

I keep seeing this name here, and nowhere else......I've considered googling, but haven't.  Who is he and why do you think he's important?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2019, 09:24:24 AM »

He's some rich kid who used his parents money to found some hedge funds as a teenager, and then later had multiple accusations of defrauding investors, resulting in fines and being banned for life from trading futures at the age of 20. After founding those he became a pro-Trump activist who developed a reputation for frequent tweets claiming he overheard people in a "hipster coffee shop" praising Trump and who's most known for getting caught setting up fake websites for a bogus investigation firm and bribing a woman to lie to frame Robert Mueller for rape. He frequently disseminates conspiracy theories and flat out lies on his Twitter and has been identified as the source of many literal fake news stories that were complete fabrications. Even the Wikipedia article on him describes him as a "far right conspiracy theorist, fraudster and internet troll" and lists those as his occupation.)

He's currently in my city after grifting $25k in donations from right wingers online claiming that he is "investigating" Ilhan Omar and promising to find evidence that she committed immigration fraud, is not a US citizen and get her expelled from Congress, and his Twitter feed has stated several blatant lies about Minneapolis.

He also posted this recently, I'll let you decide if you think it has any truth to it.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2019, 09:30:31 AM »

sounds like a jerk
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2019, 09:32:55 AM »

He's pretty much James O'Keefe with richer parents.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2019, 09:35:46 AM »

Blue avatars: Why do you take BRTD seriously?
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2019, 09:36:43 AM »

Blue avatars: Why do you take BRTD seriously?
Lol I don't think anyone does, especially with his spree of dumb threads this week.
Fuzzy Says: "Abolish NPR!"
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2019, 01:06:08 PM »

He's some rich kid who used his parents money to found some hedge funds as a teenager, and then later had multiple accusations of defrauding investors, resulting in fines and being banned for life from trading futures at the age of 20. After founding those he became a pro-Trump activist who developed a reputation for frequent tweets claiming he overheard people in a "hipster coffee shop" praising Trump and who's most known for getting caught setting up fake websites for a bogus investigation firm and bribing a woman to lie to frame Robert Mueller for rape. He frequently disseminates conspiracy theories and flat out lies on his Twitter and has been identified as the source of many literal fake news stories that were complete fabrications. Even the Wikipedia article on him describes him as a "far right conspiracy theorist, fraudster and internet troll" and lists those as his occupation.)

He's currently in my city after grifting $25k in donations from right wingers online claiming that he is "investigating" Ilhan Omar and promising to find evidence that she committed immigration fraud, is not a US citizen and get her expelled from Congress, and his Twitter feed has stated several blatant lies about Minneapolis.

He also posted this recently, I'll let you decide if you think it has any truth to it.

I'm dying to hear the Kamala Harris tape.  I bet it will be a hoot!
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2019, 01:34:35 PM »

Yeah I really don’t think they do.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2019, 01:34:47 PM »

I'm dying to hear the Kamala Harris tape.  I bet it will be a hoot!

It's probably something already out there on YouTube, just like Obama's "shock tapes " were
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2019, 04:29:38 PM »

Yeah I really don’t think they do.

Near as I can tell only Democrats take him seriously, for the reason that he's an obvious grifter who's an easy target for criticism.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2019, 07:57:18 PM »

This is a blatant lie. Its mathematically impossible. The Somali population of Minnesota is estimated to be only about 20-30k.

Jags
Rookie

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2019, 08:00:21 PM »

This is a blatant lie. Its mathematically impossible. The Somali population of Minnesota is estimated to be only about 20-30k.

The funny thing is he acts like MN is a terrible place when its one of the best states in the country to live in.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2019, 08:02:34 PM »

The funny thing is he acts like MN is a terrible place when its one of the best states in the country to live in.

I mean it would suck to live in, but that’s solely based on weather.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2019, 08:56:04 PM »

He's pretty much James O'Keefe with richer parents.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies