Boobies coming to the Supremes? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Constitution and Law (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Boobies coming to the Supremes? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Boobies coming to the Supremes?  (Read 1345 times)
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« on: February 27, 2019, 09:01:29 PM »

FF ruling.  

Seriously though, you cannot regard women's breasts as 'sexual organs' the way you would a penis or a vagina, unless you apply the same standard to men's breasts. 
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 12:52:46 PM »

Yeah brah people should totally just chill, like to be honest I don't get people who have such a sexual attraction to women's nipples. I get being attracted to your SO's breasts but like just seeing a woman topless in a nonsexual situation? I don't get how that's sexual or whatever.

It's like, just really a self control thing.

The city had argued that the ordinance was justified because of the sexual nature of the female breast and because of concerns that bared breasts could lead to distracted driving and harm to children.

To be fair all those pale fat old guys who walk around shirtless are pretty distracting too when they are out and about, but more because they're hilarious/gross lmao
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies