another smirking white guy with MAGA gear and a "punchable face"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:58:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  another smirking white guy with MAGA gear and a "punchable face"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: another smirking white guy with MAGA gear and a "punchable face"  (Read 1108 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 23, 2019, 09:04:48 AM »
« edited: February 23, 2019, 10:39:51 AM by dead0man »

this one gets punched

this probably won't get the media attention that the other white smirker got
AtorBoltox

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 09:08:23 AM »

It's amusing that the right simultaneously thinks that leftists are ultra-feminine soyboy cucks but also violent, aggressive thugs who have conservatives living in fear. Guess it depends on whatever narrative they feel like pushing at any given time
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 09:10:07 AM »

You might not be aware of this (I'm sure you think all libertarians are exactly the same stereotype you've built in your head for example), but there are different kinds of leftists.

edit-for example, there are leftists who are afraid of chalk and leftists who will sucker punch someone that weighs 80lbs less than them.
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 09:10:32 AM »

It's amusing that the right simultaneously thinks that leftists are ultra-feminine soyboy cucks but also violent, aggressive thugs who have conservatives living in fear. Guess it depends on whatever narrative they feel like pushing at any given time

The type of leftists who engage in violence are the types that would run away from an actual fight.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 12:21:17 PM »

Shouldn’t have worn the hat!  A small, vengeful part of me wants conservatives to have to hide their identity in fear of violent repercussions.

But most of me is disgusted that a guy like that can’t control himself and feels entitled to assault people.

As for the smirking Kentucky boy...the reason he smirked that way wasn’t just cuz he was trying to be a little penis...but because he has pretty unsightly gapteeth that he is probably very self conscious about.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 12:52:56 PM »

Nothing from "Campus Reform" should ever be taken at face value.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 02:00:57 PM »

Shouldn’t have worn the hat!  A small, vengeful part of me wants conservatives to have to hide their identity in fear of violent repercussions.

But most of me is disgusted that a guy like that can’t control himself and feels entitled to assault people.

As for the smirking Kentucky boy...the reason he smirked that way wasn’t just cuz he was trying to be a little penis...but because he has pretty unsightly gapteeth that he is probably very self conscious about.

I don't think Nick Sandmann was smirking because he was being a jerk.  I think he was smirking because he found himself in a situation which was not of his making, was quite tense, was somewhat fluid, and which a stranger whose intent was unknown to him got in his personal space beating a drum and chanting.  Many people have nervous grins and nervous laughs when they are put in a situation where they are suddenly confronted, socially, in a way in which there seems to be no easy way out of the situation.

That people can even condone this is pretty amazing, but it shows the depravity of society today.l
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2019, 03:26:36 PM »

This.

That said, first these assholes need prosecuted for assault. Secondly Nick Sandman was and is a dick, though admittedly not as much as the other little racist Prix in his class making mock racist chance at the Native American and yelling obscene s*** at women, along with the whole it's not rape if you enjoy it garbage.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2019, 03:43:50 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2019, 03:51:18 PM by King TChenka »

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2019, 03:50:05 PM »

The Free Speech Movement was in that exact location 55 years ago.

Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2019, 03:57:08 PM »

The right's love of playing the victim is astonishing.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2019, 04:06:56 PM »

That's not the problem. The problem is political violence becoming normalized.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2019, 04:09:07 PM »

Literally millions of conservatives completely abandoning reasonable logical thought in favour of "1984"-style doublethink is not the problem?
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2019, 04:10:42 PM »

Literally millions of conservatives completely abandoning reasonable logical thought in favour of "1984"-style doublethink is not the problem?
Thanks, Canadian. Mind your own problems oot there, eh? Sorry.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2019, 04:22:09 PM »

Stop and think. Who is leading the charge in such normalization?
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2019, 04:56:31 PM »

Calm down, collect your thoughts. I am sorry that I irritated you, just sit down and take a few deep breaths.

I'll say the cultist populists like Trump and Sanders, moreso Trump.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2019, 05:36:47 PM »

Mon ami, you don't know how long I've been a Canadian, how long I've spent (and spend) in America, whether I have dual citizenship or property or relatives in America, etc etc.

Also, the Trump brain disease has been spreading to my community as well. Ideologies don't respect man-made borders.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2019, 05:39:28 PM »

Mon ami, you don't know how long I've been a Canadian, how long I've spent (and spend) in America, whether I have dual citizenship or property or relatives in America, etc etc.

Also, the Trump brain disease has been spreading to my community as well. Ideologies don't respect man-made borders.
Apologies, I like to poke fun at Canadians (ask brughgmer) Tongue
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2019, 05:44:17 PM »

Apologies, I like to poke fun at Canadians (ask brughgmer) Tongue
All good. We like to mess with Americans too. Very Canadian of you to apologize.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2019, 06:28:21 PM »

playing?  He got sucker punched by someone unable to control his childlike emotions and your defense of it is "playing the victim", and you do it THIS week?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2019, 06:44:10 PM »

Individuals are responsible for their responses to politics with which they do not agree in a democracy.

People have the right to vote, and to express themselves, but they don't have a right for their candidate to win.  That is up to the voters. 

Political violence that occurs when people don't get one's way is intolerable in a democracy.  The sucker puncher in the video is responsible for his own actions.  Fanning the flames of this are radicalized professors, but responsibility to behave is still on individuals.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2019, 06:52:51 PM »

playing?  He got sucker punched by someone unable to control his childlike emotions and your defense of it is "playing the victim", and you do it THIS week?

If (and that's a monumentally big if, given the source) your linked article is telling the truth and the full story.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2019, 06:54:06 PM »

UC Berkeley is a mess. Would never go to Commiefornia!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2019, 07:12:16 PM »

If (and that's a monumentally big if, given the source) your linked article is telling the truth and the full story.
Maybe the reactions of the bully would be ok if the little guy that got sucker punched was running around slapping babies seconds before the video started (I've only linked to a video, not an article), but somehow that (or anything equally as bad or worse) seems highly unlikely.  The evidence, at this point, only points to him being guilty of being a Trump supporter in front of big children that like to be tough guy White Knights when they think they can get away with it.

And to remind people that like to forget, I hate Trump, supporting him is not a good sign that one has a good character.  I don't really understand why so many still support him.  I don't understand how people can still be "good Catholics" either, but I accept that some of them are not bad people.  Just like some Trump supporters are not bad people.  We have no idea if this kid is an asshole or not, but even if he is, you don't get to go around punching assholes in the US, in 2019, because they have politics you don't agree with.  That leads to even worse things.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2019, 07:16:46 PM »

Calm down, collect your thoughts. I am sorry that I irritated you, just sit down and take a few deep breaths.

I'll say the cultist populists like Trump and Sanders, moreso Trump.

"Calm down"? " take a few deep breaths"?

Based on this and the other thread where you just acted like a raging jackass to me out of the blue, do you always respond this way to even the most mild-mannered disagreement?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies