Attempts to Re-unite Europe
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 10:56:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Attempts to Re-unite Europe
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Attempts to Re-unite Europe  (Read 9788 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2004, 10:47:45 AM »

I believe the Nazis are still alive and well and just have evolved into another shell and are involved heavily in the EU and UN.
You can't be serious! This is one of most #### thing which I have ever read in this forum.

I was just taking Republican avatar and then I read this. You can forget it! I stay Democrat. They at least have decent view about Europe and some real respect toward us.

Bush out, Kerry in!

Don't understand me wrong. I really like USA, but I love Europe.

And nazis in UN? Who they are? Some Germans or maybe Frenchmen, Russians, Chinese??? Is Kofi Annan nazi? Yeah! He really looks like aryan!

I respect Europe plenty. I believe their are "snakes in the grass" in the EU just as their are "snakes in the grass" in our very own congress. I have heard the anti-semitism of some Euro leaders.
Who are those "snakes in the grass" in your Congress? Are they Democrats, Republicans or both? Names?

Ted Kennedy
John McCain
Robert Byrd
English

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2004, 11:27:56 AM »

What's wrong with Ted Kennedy?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2004, 11:41:49 AM »

Have you heard his vile and traitorous rheotoric?
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2004, 01:58:29 PM »

I believe the Nazis are still alive and well and just have evolved into another shell and are involved heavily in the EU and UN.
You can't be serious! This is one of most #### thing which I have ever read in this forum.

I was just taking Republican avatar and then I read this. You can forget it! I stay Democrat. They at least have decent view about Europe and some real respect toward us.

Bush out, Kerry in!

And nazis in UN? Who they are? Some Germans or maybe Frenchmen, Russians, Chinese??? Is Kofi Annan nazi? Yeah! He really looks like aryan!

I respect Europe plenty. I believe their are "snakes in the grass" in the EU just as their are "snakes in the grass" in our very own congress. I have heard the anti-semitism of some Euro leaders.
Who are those "snakes in the grass" in your Congress? Are they Democrats, Republicans or both? Names?

Ted Kennedy
John McCain
Robert Byrd
Wait a minute! Do you mean that Kennedy, McCain and Byrd are NAZIS!?!?

I'm in shock!
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2004, 06:13:58 PM »
« Edited: May 13, 2004, 06:14:37 PM by Lunar »

Have you heard his vile and traitorous rheotoric?

He can be anti-Israel or anti-American but not an anti-Semite.  You may not like McCain, but do you have anything beyond that to accuse him of being a Nazi?  Byrd..well...errr
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2004, 07:02:40 PM »

Soviets
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2004, 01:35:14 AM »

Bush out, Kerry in!

Ted Kennedy
John McCain
Robert Byrd

I'm in shock!

Not saying they are Nazis. I am just saying they are cutting our knees out in this war. They are hurting more then helping.
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2004, 05:37:48 PM »

Bush out, Kerry in!

Ted Kennedy
John McCain
Robert Byrd

I'm in shock!

Not saying they are Nazis. I am just saying they are cutting our knees out in this war. They are hurting more then helping.
Good to hear that you didn't mean it that way.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2007, 06:14:18 PM »

With the exception of the European Union, only the Empire of Charlemagne, Napoleonic France, and Nazi Germany came closest.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies