Public Office of the Tmthforu94/Lumine Administration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:30:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of the Tmthforu94/Lumine Administration
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Public Office of the Tmthforu94/Lumine Administration  (Read 3222 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2019, 10:00:48 AM »

Our federal Paid Time Off (PTO) legislation is now on the Senate floor! This is a great bill that will help our working families and support a positive work/life balance and good mental health. Call your representatives and senators and urge them to vote AYE on this bill!
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2019, 10:24:04 AM »

Our federal Paid Time Off (PTO) legislation is now on the Senate floor! This is a great bill that will help our working families and support a positive work/life balance and good mental health. Call your representatives and senators and urge them to vote AYE on this bill!

Excellent bill Mr. President! If elected I will be more than happy to support it (in fact it might arguably not go far enough!).
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2019, 11:16:31 AM »

Statement from President Tmthforu94

Earlier this morning, I sent notes to President-elect Adam Griffin and Vice President-elect Jimmy to congratulate them on their historic victory. In my messages to them, I stressed the importance of a peaceful transition of power - it is a cornerstone to our democracy. My number one priority in my remaining days in office is to set them up for success when they take office on July 5th. Our administration inherited a mess in March - I can assure you that will not happen again.

I would also like to extend my congratulations to all other winners this past weekend - there were several well-fought races and we had historic turnout numbers. With so many new members in the game, it is my hope that there will now be a focus on developing these players into positive contributors to the game.

I would also like to give special recognition to Young Texan and Vern - they ran a terrific campaign and kept it close until the very end. I consider both of them to be personal friends, and while they fell just short in terms of votes, they should take pride in what they've accomplished and I know that we haven't seen the last of either of them.

In the remaining days, the Tmth administration will continue fighting hard for YOU! We will finish on a high note, stay tuned for more updates!!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2019, 06:26:55 PM »

Statement from President Tmthforu94

I offer my sincere congratulations to the Atlasia women's national team for advancing to the semifinals of the World Cup. I would also like to give special recognition to Megan Rapinoe for her two goals and continued STRONG leadership, helping guide this team to victory. I look forward to seeing more winning next week. A-T-L-A-S-I-A!

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2019, 10:11:56 PM »
« Edited: July 04, 2019, 10:29:21 PM by tmthforu94 »

Statement: After careful consideration, I will not be pardoning Spark for the crimes he committed. Tomorrow morning, I will make final executive actions as president. I will also make a farewell address at some point during the day.

It has been an honor serving as your President. I hope everyone is having an enjoyable and safe Independence Day!!

Update: A late request was also made to me to pardon Sestak for any crimes he has committed against Atlasia. I will also not be doing that.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2019, 11:01:26 AM »

Farewell Address

It has been an honor and privilege to serve as your president for the last four months. I am so proud of the accomplishments made - we are leaving Atlasia in a better place than we found it. The executive branch we inherited was a total disaster; today we leave much more active and transparent than before.

Atlasia continues to progress, but there is still so much work that needs to be done, and there are a couple issues I want to highlight. The greatest strength of the game is our regions - we set this game up post-reset to allow for regional autonomy and I am proud of what has happened in our regional governments. All three are very different and diverse - they provide an opportunity to implement new reforms and ideas. In addition to preserving regional rights, I also call on future administrations to critically examine how the executive branch is formed. We have a lot of turnover in cabinet positions and it is difficult to get people to stay active in positions. The same can be said about our councils. I think a key factor is that this is an elections game and these aren't elected positions, so the motivation isn't quite there. I'm not sure what the answer is, but I hope it is something that will be looked at.

I also call on leaders of political parties to think carefully about recruitment strategies. In the last few federal elections, we have seen a trend where parties do heavy recruiting in the weeks leading up to the election - this includes new Atlas posters as well as asking longtime friends to rejoin just for their vote. As soon as the elections end, it seems many of these posters go back into the shadows and are not active members of the game. This may be a good recipe for electoral victory, but it isn't a good recipe for long-term success in the game. Elections shouldn't be about who can get the most people to register - it should be a healthy discussion of ideas and who offers the best vision for the game. Recruiting should still exist and I encourage it, but instead of just using new recruits for their votes, I call on political leaders to work with these new recruits to help them understand the game and hopefully get involved.

I want to give thanks to all who helped make the last four months a success, starting with those who believed in our campaign, then those who helped make our administration a success. I want to especially thank Lumine for joining me on this journey. We came into this administration as political allies, but today, we leave as friends. I am so thankful for our friendship and also all of the others that developed throughout the course of this journey. To me, that is what this game is about.

Thank you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve. I will continue fighting very hard each day for Atlasia, just in other capacities. I wish the best of luck to President-elect Adam Griffin. To my fellow conservatives - give him a chance and try to work with him. Let's continue to build consensus and move his game forward. There is so much more I'd like to say, but I am out of time for now. Expect to continue hearing more from me in the future, I am not finished yet!!

Thank you and God Bless!

Signing out,
President Tmthforu94 and First Dog Benson
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies