Senate Confirmation Hearing: ASV for National Archivist (Withdrawn) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:51:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Confirmation Hearing: ASV for National Archivist (Withdrawn) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Confirmation Hearing: ASV for National Archivist (Withdrawn)  (Read 1502 times)
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« on: March 01, 2019, 08:50:37 PM »

Hello ASV. While I do consider you a good friend, I think we can both agree that it is important that we put that aside and I will consider this appointment solely on the merits.

Having said that, here is an important question I have for you:

Will you let your personal judgment regarding political theory cloud your understanding, interpretation and publication of information pertaining to regional governments' systems? This is particularly important given your vocal opposition on Discord to referring to both Lincoln and Fremont's current system of government as "parliamentary" systems on the wiki, instead wishing for Lincoln to be called "semi-presidential" and Fremont "semi-parliamentary".

Here is the proof of ASV saying this for all parties who aren't on Discord (or at least not the Discord this happened in):
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 06:48:31 PM »

I would like a final vote myself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies