Senate Confirmation Hearing: ASV for National Archivist (Withdrawn) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:13:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Confirmation Hearing: ASV for National Archivist (Withdrawn) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Confirmation Hearing: ASV for National Archivist (Withdrawn)  (Read 1494 times)
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« on: March 03, 2019, 01:34:49 PM »

Mr. Swingvoter,

Thank you for joining us here today.

My question is simple, albeit it has two parts: firstly, how responsive will you and your team be to Wiki edit requests from Atlasians?

Secondly, could you perhaps name some of the people you’re considering for Deputy archivist positions?

Thank you.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 05:13:30 PM »

A follow-up: what are the qualities you are looking for in a deputy archivist?
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 07:56:50 PM »

A follow-up: what are the qualities you are looking for in a deputy archivist?
A wide range of qualities and qualifications that would endear themselves to a favourable position with regards to the question of appointment to the aforementioned office.
Such qualities and qualifications may include a record of activity on the wiki, background knowledge of Atlasian history, a good activity record, having lots of free time, being able to pursue a non-biased approach to editing, not being called Wulfric, not being too controversial, and a good few more I can't think of off the top of my head.
And to be clear, an appointee is not expected to have every single one of these qualifications. That would be near-impossible, yet alone for 5 separate people. Rather, these qualities and qualifications are some aspects that would help increase their chances.
And to be clear, if I my nomination is passed by the Senate, the first thing I'll be doing will be soliciting for applications from persons interested in holding this office. Then I'll sort through applications and also separately contact persons I feel would be suited for this role.
I hereby endorse the nomination of AustralianSwingVoter and will proudly vote in the affirmative.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 10:33:49 PM »

I'd just like the record to show that Wulfric is one of only six people I've ever placed on ignore on this site.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies