MO-GOV 2020 megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:35:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MO-GOV 2020 megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO-GOV 2020 megathread  (Read 4871 times)
Natalie
HowsThisForAUsername
United States

« on: March 31, 2019, 03:01:39 PM »

State Rep. Crystal Quade should run. The only Democrat to survive in MO-7, a very Republican district in which I live. Nicole Galloway should run. Fat chance Greitens runs again. His political career is over.

La'Ondrill "Chuck" Brown is the only candidate running for the Democratic nomination. Though he's very inexperienced, I've been watching his campaign and he seems to be Progressive. Claire McCaskill embracing Centrism and alienating Progressive voters in 2018 is why she lost. I voted for Jo Crain. We need a Progressive candidate in 2020 or Parson is going to walk away with this one.
Natalie
HowsThisForAUsername
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 05:04:26 PM »

State Rep. Crystal Quade should run. The only Democrat to survive in MO-7, a very Republican district in which I live. Nicole Galloway should run. Fat chance Greitens runs again. His political career is over.

La'Ondrill "Chuck" Brown is the only candidate running for the Democratic nomination. Though he's very inexperienced, I've been watching his campaign and he seems to be Progressive. Claire McCaskill embracing Centrism and alienating Progressive voters in 2018 is why she lost. I voted for Jo Crain. We need a Progressive candidate in 2020 or Parson is going to walk away with this one.

Imagine actually believing McCaskill lost because she wasn’t progressive enough
It's true though. I'm not going to take it from a Republican from Florida that it isn't. McCaskill was supposed to be the Democratic nominee, yet she was running like a Republican.
What are Parson's popularity ratings so far ?
As of January 2019: 44% Approve, 18% Disapprove, and 37% Don't Know.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies