Leaving Neverland
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:34:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Leaving Neverland
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Leaving Neverland  (Read 145 times)
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 04, 2019, 02:51:25 PM »

Is anyone else watching the "Leaving Neverland" documentary on HBO? I can't believe how controversial this is becoming. MJ's fans are militantly defending him and dismissing these accounts, even as graphic as they are.

The thing I keep hearing is that Wade Robson testified at Michael Jackson's trial that he was never abused. I can tell you from my own experience that if the child victim is manipulated well enough, he/she won't see it as abuse until they're much older.

I was sexually abused by a male cousin at age 10. Because he made it a game and whatnot, I didn't realize until I was 16 that what happened was abuse.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 02:56:39 PM »

The cultish aspects of fandoms never ceases to amaze me. There is literally a handful of fans that spew out mantras and defensive quotes to preserve MJ’s legacy on Reddit and similar platforms, kind of like a more grassroots and human bot army.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 06:38:24 PM »

Has not made it to Australia yet.

We have just had our own sexual abuse case with our most senior Catholic leader, George Pell, just being found guilty of sexually abuse against young boys.

He got dragged back from the Vatican to face a silent trial, and came out last week from the court into jail.

Real hot topic at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l8cy5oGZbM
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies