DENMARK - 5 June 2019 election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:12:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  DENMARK - 5 June 2019 election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DENMARK - 5 June 2019 election  (Read 29787 times)
mgop
« on: March 05, 2019, 01:03:36 PM »
« edited: May 30, 2019, 03:06:04 PM by Blind Jaunting »

I think it's time for this topic. Elections will be held on 17 June. Looks like left wing coalition will win. Maybe forum Danes knows more.
mgop
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 10:01:35 AM »

I think it's time for this topic. Elections will be held on 17 June. Looks like left wing coalition will win. Maybe forum Danes knows more.

My thoughts on the issue, and be aware that I'm a partisan hack.

I think left-wing victory is pretty much given. Lars Løkke Rasmussen, while a competent politician with very low morales, feels like he's really really tired, and he's pretty much the only one on the right fighting for a victory.

Unless he comes back into his fighting spirit, we may very see the right being left as smoking ruins, and everything indicates that Venstre will break out into a civil war the moment LLR is gone.

Of course the Left have it own conflicts, but the Social Democratic and SSP relative friendly relationship with DPP and the interest in all three parties in keeping the Social Liberals political irrelevant, will likely result in a relative stable Social Democratic one party government. 

That's good. There are too many right wing governments in Europe.
mgop
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 02:26:46 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies