2016, The Divided American Vision
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:39:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016, The Divided American Vision
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 2016, The Divided American Vision  (Read 1192 times)
NyIndy

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -3.15

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2019, 04:57:13 PM »

"We've seen of controversy in the past years, coming from this White House. Our Majorities in Congress are keeping the Clinton White House in check over the past years, but wouldn't it be great to not have to worry about that? I know I'm sick of it. Mrs. Clinton is someone whos able to boast a lot of shatterings of glass ceilings. Well so have I. First Female Governor of South Carolina, my proud home state, First Indian-American, but do you know what else I can tout? I am a good Governor, I've been a uniter, not a divider, my state has nearly half of a million more Jobs than when I first began. South Carolina was a state torn apart by a massacre in a place of worship. We've come so far in our state with race relations, and I hope as President, I can help us expand our conservative message to a greater group of Americans. The President cannot tout these same outcomes. I've proudly lead my state will diligence and competence, and I don't know about you, but I think it's about time someone does the same to our country! Thank you, and God Bless America!"
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2019, 07:36:11 PM »

America needs a real Progressive, someone who supports a 15$ minimum wage, Universal Healthcare in the form of Medicare-for-All, legalize Marijuana, have free college for all Americans, and protect people's jobs. I'm ready to serve you and I won't be corrupt like the Clinton's and this will be a people funded campaign. I’m the one candidate who comes from the working class, and will have a Green New Deal and will have a 1000 dollar UBI per month for every American, and you can do whatever you want with it, Go to the doctor, save it, you know all that, I'm offering a Solution for America, and I'm Dennis Kucinich and we will make Progressive Change!
DemsForLife
Rookie
United States

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2019, 08:38:28 PM »

can I get Bill Richardson?
DemsForLife
Rookie
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2019, 09:59:11 PM »

BILLFORAMERICA

Albuqurque, New Mexico
January 1st, 2015

Friends, America as we know it is crumbling. We have a President, that has ruined our Democratic System and our way of life. As New Mexicans, and as Americans we have a standard. A Standard that every President, and every American must live up to.

You, and I know that there is a way to restore this system. A way to ensure that America not only has a good economy, good Foreign Relations, but a President that knows how to control such a great nation. A President that cares for every American, not just their special interests.

Folks, I gather you here today for an announcement. An announcement that is going to lead to a very long campaign. Yet, we don't care about how tiring it is, we don't care about the hardships we'll go through, we care about what we can achieve. That's why I've asked you all to come here today. I'm officially announcing that I am running for the Democratic Nomination for President of the United States! Let's do this together, and let's win this thing, folks!
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2019, 10:18:52 PM »

Credits, Endorsements, and Polls are now up in the game play thread.

Here is the link to the thread, also don't forget to post your January through March schedules in that thread by Wednesday. If you need an extension pm me with a reason.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=315448.0
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2019, 11:25:32 PM »

Pre-election House map, as confirmed by jakobisgood:

https://www.270towin.com/2020-house-election/OK75QJV
OBD
Junior Chimp