Political future of FL Governor Ronald DeSantis (R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:34:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Political future of FL Governor Ronald DeSantis (R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Political future of FL Governor Ronald DeSantis (R)  (Read 3227 times)
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« on: March 07, 2019, 12:36:17 PM »

I think the Senate is more of a stepping stone for Scott to reach the presidency. I feel his plans were originally to challenge Hillary in 2020. If the seat is open in 2024, I think DeSantis goes after it. I think he will go after the Preaidency in 2028 if the Democrat wins.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 03:47:40 PM »

If there’s a Florida 3-way in the 2024 primary DeSantis, Rubio, and Scott could all come out weak if any of them survive.

Even in Florida itself, the three appeal to entirely different constituencies: Rubio is strongest with his fellow Cuban Americans, Scott appeals to wealthy “country club” whites and retirees, and DeSantis would do best with culturally southern voters in the Panhandle. Unfortunately for Rubio, his core demographic doesn’t really exist outside of Florida. Scott will probably be strong in the Midwest and DeSantis in the south.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies