Political future of FL Governor Ronald DeSantis (R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:55:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Political future of FL Governor Ronald DeSantis (R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Political future of FL Governor Ronald DeSantis (R)  (Read 3232 times)
Scottholes 2.0
Wisconsinite
United States

« on: March 07, 2019, 07:52:15 PM »

Florida is a very backwards state to elect this racist man.
Scottholes 2.0
Wisconsinite
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 11:31:37 PM »

I hope this racist doesn't have any political future. And I don't care how good his policies are.
Scottholes 2.0
Wisconsinite
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 01:42:40 AM »
« Edited: March 24, 2019, 01:48:43 AM by Scottholes 2.0 »

I hope this racist doesn't have any political future. And I don't care how good his policies are.
Have you any actual evidence that DeSantis is a racist besides the fact that he beat your boy at the polls?

I think he's proven himself quite the opposite of a bigot, but you know, R after name = bad.

Hmmmm.....let's see: He was an administrator for a racist FB page and referred to Gillum as a "monkey", which has racial connotations to it, historically speaking. In my opinion, that isn't even veiled racism - it's pretty darn blatant! So, no, he has not "proven" himself to not be bigoted, and it isn't because he has an "R" next to his name.
Scottholes 2.0
Wisconsinite
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 01:49:36 AM »

The monkey comments will harm him nationwide and also probably his lackluster debating skills.

He sounds more like a Dan Quayle.

Scottholes 2.0
Wisconsinite
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 11:47:41 PM »

Have you any actual evidence that DeSantis is a racist besides the fact that he beat your boy at the polls?
And saying something out of contexts

How was calling DeSantis what HE IS out of context? I wouldn't want someone who used racial undertones to have a political career. Contrary to what Republicans think, there is nothing wrong with calling people out for what they are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies