Do you agree with O'Reilly that we should let Al Qaeda attack San Francisco? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:44:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Do you agree with O'Reilly that we should let Al Qaeda attack San Francisco? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 46

Author Topic: Do you agree with O'Reilly that we should let Al Qaeda attack San Francisco?  (Read 4574 times)
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« on: November 12, 2005, 07:10:53 PM »

O'Reilly seems to be coming a little unhinged lately.

At this point, I can't tolerate any of those political shows.  They're either a bunch of people screaming at each other, or they spend the whole hour talking about the latest missing blonde.  There is simply too much dead air time to fill.  I'd rather watch reruns of Law and Order, or something like that.

Its nice that you've finally seen the light on the whole Aruba Natalie scandal Wink

I have seen snippets of O'Reilly over the past few years, obviously I don't agree with him on most things, but he's not extremely conservative on all issues. My problem with him is his rude behavior towards guests and all the charges Al Franken made against him in "Lies and the Lying Liars who Tell Them".
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 11:26:32 PM »

God bless those poor people, living in a virtual insane asylum.
Heh, my mom used to live in San Francisco during the 1970s-1980s. She attended graduate school there and then taught at a number of (grade) schools. As you can imagine, she ultimately moved out. Surprise? I think not. Tongue

It's a shame because San Francisco really is a beautiful city.  But it's getting to the point where it's hard to really consider it part of the United States.  The hippie generation there has just taken over everything.

Not to burst your bubble, but there aren't any hippies left in San Francisco, they are modern liberals. You might as well talk about SDS, Patty Hearst and Ford Station Wagons if you are going to call them "hippies".

You are right about San Francisco being alienated from the United States, the same thing happened with New York before 9/11. People used to consider it "an island off the coast of America". In those days it was b/c New York was seen as too Jewish. I think we all know what mainstream Americans problem with San Fran is today. They hate the sin AND the sinner, despite what they say.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies