Office of the Southern Attorney General
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:37:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of the Southern Attorney General
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of the Southern Attorney General  (Read 279 times)
FairBol
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 26, 2019, 09:02:45 PM »

Here there be offices and stuff. 

Note: There is a plaque on the wall of the lobby that says "lex ordines libertatem" (Latin: Law, order, liberty). 
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 10:38:29 PM »

lex ordines libertatem does not mean "law order and justice" I think you have your noun declensions mixed up
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 10:59:38 PM »

lex ordines libertatem does not mean "law order and justice" I think you have your noun declensions mixed up
Indeed—libertas, libertatis should be nominative, not accusative, and "ordines" means "rank" or "grade," not order in the sense of 'law and order.' It should be Lex, libertas, regulaque (or Lex, iustitia, regulaque if you mean 'justice' rather than liberty).
FairBol
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 04:00:39 PM »

Oooh.  My bad for using Google Translate, LOL....but you get the drift.  Wink
FairBol
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 05:59:33 PM »

In my capacity as Southern AG, and head of the Regional Department of Justice. 

Top Southern Missing Persons, 2/27/2019

(Note: All cases are from RL.  If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of these people, contact the FBI or local law enforcement)

Houston, TX: Penelope Carmel Inks, approximately fourteen years old (allegedly abducted on 2/18/2014) (may dye her hair blonde)

Charlotte, NC: Abby Lynn Patterson, approximately twenty-two years old (last seen getting into a brown Buick, wearing brown shorts and a white shirt) (has tattoo of a bird on her shoulder, and a birthmark on the back of her right thigh)

Jackson, MS: Myra Lewis, approximately seven years old (last seen wearing white or khaki pants, a turquoise sweater with a bear on the front, and pink tennis shoes)
FairBol
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 06:21:45 PM »

In my capacity as Southern AG, and head of the Regional Department of Justice. 

The South's Most Wanted, 2/27/2019

(Note: All cases are from RL.  If you have any information regarding these cases, contact the FBI or local law enforcement.  All suspects are to be considered "armed and dangerous" unless otherwise noted)

Miami, FL: Juan Dios Garza, second degree murder, attempted second degree murder, Unlawful Flight To Avoid Prosecution (UFAP) (may be traveling through region)

Atlanta, GA:

Efran Cornejo Yanez, murder, UFAP (ties to FL, TX; may be in Mexico)
Caris E. Ayala, UFAP, murder, cruelty to children (ties to El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico; may be traveling with her husband and daughter in a black Toyota T-100 pickup truck, with Georgia plates)

Mobile, AL: Kevin Lamont Carter, UFAP, capital murder (pierced ear; ties to Fort Wayne, OH, FL)

New Orleans, LA: Robert Brumfield III, robbery of armored car, murder, various conspiracy charges (known to abuse drugs, alcohol)

Dallas, TX: Mark Anthony Ponce, capital murder, UFAP; may have violent tendencies (may be in Mexico)

Memphis, TN: Jose Ruben Salinas-Rangal, child rape, UFAP (may be in Mexico)

Little Rock, AR: Roger Dale Parham, rape of a minor, failure to appear, UFAP (interest in photography and antiques; likes to do odd jobs, described as very charming) (may be in Mexico)

Kansas City, MO: Timothy Thomas Coombs, UFAP, first degree assault on law enforcement officer (may have facial hair, wire-rimmed glasses) (has radical anti-government and white supremacist beliefs) (may be in AR)

Columbia, SC: Miguel Angel Hermosillio-Alcaraz, UFAP, murder (ties to NC, Mexico City area; may be in Mexico)
FairBol
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 11:44:12 AM »

From The Desk of the Attorney General

You may have seen that Governor Texan has issued Executive Order #002, an order dealing with the region's stance toward abuse of opioids and prescription drugs.  I applaud this move; for too long, the trafficking of illicit drugs has been a scourge on society in the South.  In keeping with this action, let me briefly outline this office's plan regarding the matter. 

Step One: Craft a Regional Drug Policy, focused on aggressively combating the crisis via investigative and educational means.

Step Two: Pursue possible legal action against drug manufacturers accused of malpractice. 

Step Three: Cooperate with the Federal Department of Justice on operations prosecuting online traffickers (such as "Operation SaboTor").

Step Four: Utilize mass media to warn of the dangers surrounding opioids and other drugs.

I believe that through a strategy focused on these four points, our region can begin to get a handle on this national epidemic.  Watch for more announcements on this effort shortly. 

-- Attorney General FairBol
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies