Paul LePage: Most of the Democratic Party’s money comes from Jews
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:33:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Paul LePage: Most of the Democratic Party’s money comes from Jews
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Paul LePage: Most of the Democratic Party’s money comes from Jews  (Read 2129 times)
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2019, 04:18:58 PM »

Telling of what.  That Britain33 attempt to smear me in this thread (which, yes, I haven't posted in until now.

2.  Joe Republic and Britain33 have attacked me using innuendo here, and, like Paul LePage, haven't the integrity to admit their wrong.

Oh, oops. Apologies to Fuzzy Bear for mixing him up with Sanchez! I'll resist the urge to delete my posts where I made that mistake.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2019, 04:45:41 PM »

Telling of what.  That Britain33 attempt to smear me in this thread (which, yes, I haven't posted in until now.

2.  Joe Republic and Britain33 have attacked me using innuendo here, and, like Paul LePage, haven't the integrity to admit their wrong.

Oh, oops. Apologies to Fuzzy Bear for mixing him up with Sanchez! I'll resist the urge to delete my posts where I made that mistake.

My sincerest apologies to Brittain33.

None for Joe Republic.

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2019, 01:18:00 AM »

2.  Joe Republic and Britain33 have attacked me using innuendo here, and, like Paul LePage, haven't the integrity to admit their [sic] wrong.

It took you five days and for this thread to almost fall off the first page for you to respond to it.  If this were about Ilhan Omar or Rashida Tlaib, you'd have been here in a flash like you'd received a text notification or something.  This thread would already be stretching well past fifteen pages by now.  But since it's a white Republican's antisemitic comments, we get a hand-waved, phoned-in condemnation instead.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2019, 02:31:19 AM »

Bloomberg, Steyer, and Soros definitely don't donate globs of money to Democrats and/or liberal causes. 

I see your Bloomberg, Steyer and Soros and I raise you an Adelson.
Idaho Conservative
BWP Conservative
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.00, S: 6.00

« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2019, 04:25:12 AM »

I  didn't say jews exclusively support dems, but most do.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2019, 02:31:01 PM »

For some reason*, Paul LePage, ChairmanSanchez and now you keep reiterating the same logical error.  “Most Jews donate to the Democratic Party” ≠ “Most of the Democratic Party’s donations are from Jews”.

If somebody were to declare “most black people are Democrats, therefore most of the Democrats’ money comes from black people”, nobody would take such an assumption seriously, obviously.  But for some reason** when it’s about Jews, you guys are like “hmm *strokes chin* they might have a point you know”.

* jk, it’s a very specific reason
** see above
Idaho Conservative
BWP Conservative
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.00, S: 6.00

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2019, 04:06:23 PM »

For some reason*, Paul LePage, ChairmanSanchez and now you keep reiterating the same logical error.  “Most Jews donate to the Democratic Party” ≠ “Most of the Democratic Party’s donations are from Jews”.

If somebody were to declare “most black people are Democrats, therefore most of the Democrats’ money comes from black people”, nobody would take such an assumption seriously, obviously.  But for some reason** when it’s about Jews, you guys are like “hmm *strokes chin* they might have a point you know”.

* jk, it’s a very specific reason
** see above
https://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
Jews are 2% of America and 50% of the donations to the Democratic party.  Unless of course, the Jerusalem Post is spreading anti-semetic conspiracy theories Cheesy  To be fair, jewish donations are a quarter of republican donanations.  Still greatly disproportionate but not nearly as much.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2019, 04:33:09 PM »

Wait Jeff Bezos donated more to Republicans than Democrats
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2019, 04:40:00 PM »

LePage's comments reflect more on himself than on anyone else, and almost entirely in a negative way.
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2019, 04:40:45 PM »

Steyer is Episcopalian.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies