Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:06:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24  (Read 65769 times)
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 22, 2019, 10:13:33 PM »

Yeah, that’s pretty much what I expected out of this situation over which #NeverTrump folks whipped themselves into hysteria and conspiracy theories. Entire media outlets and a large swath of the Democratic Party and electorate were willing to fan the flames of Russophobia and try to launch another Cold War on the basis of rumors that they wanted to be true.

Yes, certain high level figures in Trump’s circle are in serious legal trouble, but if any campaign was as thoroughly investigated as Trump’s, I wouldn’t be surprised to see similar levels of illegal activity. That doesn’t excuse it, but rather should highlight how corrupt the American political system really is.

Now, can CNN and MSNBC try focusing on real journalism again and can the Democratic Party try running on real issues in 2020? I’m glad this nonsense is finally over.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 12:26:11 AM »

I’m going to do some community service for this forum during these trying times.

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Please take this post down.

I have friends and family that have utilized the NSPL. I also have a friend who committed suicide. It isn't a laughing matter.

Honestly this is a low point even for a nihilistic attention seeker like you. If you're going to try to own the libs please try to have some decency while you do it.

Yeah, I deleted that post. It certainly wasn’t in good taste and made light of something that’s very serious. I can’t defend it; I was wrong, simple as that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies