Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:11:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mueller report thread - Mueller testimony July 24  (Read 65721 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: March 22, 2019, 05:37:45 PM »

Even without indictments there could be terrible information in that report. People can do unethical things and still not break the law. The court of public opinion can judge based on anything and that is what Republicans fail to understand. You can't force people to vote for Trump just because he wasn't indicted.

Every President for decades has done terrible things.
More looting has occurred by the President’s own cabinet since the Harding Administration. The president also actively espouses violence, implicitly and explicitly, should he be latched away from power. What kind of stuff are you hitting for you to conclude anything otherwise?
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 05:57:46 PM »

I’m already calling it that the report will be incomplete coming from AG Barr, and there will be a subpoena of Mueller to testify. No way one of Trump’s men will turn him in, he picks them to be his stooges as we’ve seen.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 10:37:56 PM »

I’m literally dying over here, my god I hate you! This is definitely the best post of the year so far, maybe definite for the whole.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 12:08:20 AM »
« Edited: March 23, 2019, 12:22:27 AM by PSOL »

I’m going to do some community service for this forum during these trying times.

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Please take this post down.

I have friends and family that have utilized the NSPL. I also have a friend who committed suicide. It isn't a laughing matter.

Honestly this is a low point even for a nihilistic attention seeker like you. If you're going to try to own the libs please try to have some decency while you do it.
Just horrible that he would think this would be funny. Downright inexcusable behavior exhibited here that just seemed to finally come out of the woodwork from your gut, right JA?

I can’t believe such a thing would be possible, but for an indeterminate amount of time this pushes him to mega HP status. Mods, delete JA’s post under the grounds of an offensive personal attack.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 10:48:33 AM »

Well my take that Congress will Subpoena Mueller is the reality of the situation now. Glad to be right pretty early on.

I will give one last take, if the Bears’ don’t cool it with their insanity, it might lead to an aneurysm. What a sad thing for their families to experience.

No u
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 10:55:53 AM »

Haha. Ok. Keep it up though, more Russiagate madness is directly in my sides best interest.
I can’t tell if you need medical attention for your inability to understand things or extreme chastising for being so ingenious. Either way, you need to get restrained for your own good.

The Russians thought this place was important enough to send trolls to? Wow.
I can see it, I’d be suspect that the members and readers here are very active politically in term of financial donations, connections, and time willing to give.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2019, 07:08:17 PM »
« Edited: April 20, 2019, 07:32:03 PM by NYGurl »

Russian apologist Green Greenwald is again pushing the false narrative of no collusion between Trump and the Kremlin. This dangerous rhetoric leaves me to no further believe that Glenn and the rest of the cronies at Intercept are apologetic to Trump and Putin, further denying any hacking that was done to manipulated the election in favor of Trump.

The Intercept is not a hivemind.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies