Department of Justice
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:35:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Justice
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Department of Justice  (Read 2941 times)
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 14, 2005, 09:31:24 PM »

This is the thread for the Department of Justice.

I have nothing to report at this time.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -2.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 09:33:30 PM »

Will you be updating the Wiki list of statutes as more come available?
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 09:36:56 PM »

Will you be updating the Wiki list of statutes as more come available?

Yes, I will, but this Senate has yet to pass any laws. MasterJedi did send me the last two piecs of legislation passed by the 9th Senate which I did update.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 04:30:21 PM »

People who have been here much longer than I have are needed to provide the members of the first through seventh Senates for the Wiki. If you have a Wiki account and know this information off hand, feel free to copy the table from the eighth, ninth, or tenth Senates and then modify the list. If not you can post it here.

Thanks,
Brandon H.
Atty Gen
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 07:25:26 PM »

People who have been here much longer than I have are needed to provide the members of the first through seventh Senates for the Wiki. If you have a Wiki account and know this information off hand, feel free to copy the table from the eighth, ninth, or tenth Senates and then modify the list. If not you can post it here.

Thanks,
Brandon H.
Atty Gen

The individual links to Districts 1-5 on the Wiki's main page also provide each district's senator going right back to the beginning.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 07:31:30 PM »

This is the thread for the Department of Justice.

I have nothing to report at this time.

Our tax dollars hard at work. Smiley
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 12:12:43 PM »

I have the lists, though Joe is correct, the Senators are on the Wiki.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2005, 12:24:20 AM »

The District Map for Jan - Apr has been added to the districts page in the wiki https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Districts .
I have also made a chart of all Senators going back to the beginning of Atlasia https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Senate_History . (It took some time to find the first Regional Senators.)
I am going to start working on the individual senate pages, citizen pages, and succession boxes for office holders.
As always, I encourage all Atlasians who are able to contribute to the Wiki in places where they are they have knowledge or correct any mistakes you may come across.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2005, 12:28:57 AM »

Just so you all know, I am working on election history (mostly federal Senate atm)
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2006, 10:02:30 PM »

Statement from the Attorney General on Recent Events

Puerto Rico:
Puerto Rico is an Atlasian Territory and not a state and not having been granted statehood, I would not say there is any reason they can not be granted indepence. However, once granted indepdence, since all registrations must be inside Atlasia, this would probably make all registrations in PR invalid.

PA and NC:
Both of these states are part of regions and have several registered citizens while only one cititzen in each has expressed a desire to succeed. Each of these issues should be handled by the regions own government.

The threat of violence has also been mentioned. Unprovoked violence not necessary for self-defense will not be tolerated and violators will be prosecuted. Surely we are all civilized enough that we can all come to an agreement without the use of force.

Also at this time, the Dept. of Justice is considering if we have reason to request a search warrant for anyone at this time.
---

From a person point of view and not that of the AG, I believe we could make things more interesting by making each region its own seperate nation with each nation having to establish trade and diplomacy (or war for that matter) with each other.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2006, 05:14:06 PM »

From a person point of view and not that of the AG, I believe we could make things more interesting by making each region its own seperate nation with each nation having to establish trade and diplomacy (or war for that matter) with each other.

And that would have made my move of NM from the Midwest to the Pacific last year a major international event then Wink
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2006, 01:27:42 AM »

The Department of Justice wishes Senator Hawk well. The person or persons responsible for this act will be brought to Justice. We will be allocating many of our resouces towards this investigation.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 05:13:41 PM »

The Dpeartment of Justice has conducted a search of True Democrat's residence. We are reviewing the findings.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2006, 11:23:41 PM »

I have been asked by Secretary of Forum Affairs Ernest to consider charging PBrunsel for violating the Voter Fraud Act as some believe PBrunsel and Hawkeye may have been the same person on two different accounts.

There is proof that there are three different brothers (Karl being the third) who all are actual living breathing persons. While some claims of Hawkeye's real life persona have turned to be false and PBrunsel did indeed claim they were real, this does not lead me to believe Hawkeye was PBrunsel under a different account.

Further more, PBrunsel has not been online since May 13. It has been said that by banning Hawkeye, the IP was banned therefore resulting in PBrunsel being banned as well. PBrunsel may have also decided not to visit the forum anymore as a result of recent events.

Therefore, I believe it would be pointless to prosecute a case against an individual who is no longer visiting the forum who either can't or won't defend himself.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2006, 11:35:44 PM »

A reasonable decision under the circumstances.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 11:41:58 PM »

It would have been quite ironic since PBrunsel was the President who signed the Voter Fraud Act into law.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 09:44:18 PM »

As I close the office, to all future AG's, I recommend against taking a second term as I have found it easy to get burnt out over the job. It has been an honor to serve and I thank Presidents Joe Republic and Ebowed for this opportunity.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 11:20:58 PM »

Bumping my old DOJ thread.

The Moderator Role and Status Act has been entered in the wiki.

There are two other laws that have passed and have entries entered under statute but have not had their actual text entered. These will be added as my time permits.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies