Netanyahu Pledges to Annex Israeli Settlements in the West Bank... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:01:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Netanyahu Pledges to Annex Israeli Settlements in the West Bank... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Netanyahu Pledges to Annex Israeli Settlements in the West Bank...  (Read 1789 times)
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« on: April 07, 2019, 02:13:30 AM »

ISRAEL IS TOTALLY NOT A FASCIST STATE.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 02:31:05 AM »

I said Israel not Israelis. There are many nation across the middle east that are fascist including Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran. Similarly not all Spanish people were fascist under Franco and not all Chileans were fascist under Pinochet.

Sure Israeli fascism is much more milder than all of these, but building settlements in the west bank (whether labor or likuid was in power) controlling the lives of Palestinians around settlements and Isreali territory (i.e east jersusalem) yet not giving them citizenship does account for fascism and is apartheid-like.

I will say however Isreal if you just account for 67 borders is not fascist and treats it's citizens equally however if you take into account settlements, and east Jerusalem it does make Israel fascist and apartheid like
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies