2019 NBA Playoffs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:27:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  2019 NBA Playoffs (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: Who wins the 2019 NBA Championship ?
Golden St Warriors: going for their 7th NBA Championship

Toronto Raptors

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 11

Author Topic: 2019 NBA Playoffs  (Read 4820 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: April 15, 2019, 12:09:46 AM »

Go Blazers
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 02:24:59 AM »

Wow what a stunning collapse by the Warriors
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 12:31:21 AM »

What a defensive performance by the Blazers tonight and what a performance by a our role players too (even if it doesn’t show in the box score).

And CJ was just amazing tonight
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 02:12:21 AM »

OKC will never win a title, if Clippers upset Warriors, its great for LA

Are you just a bandwagoner for whomever the best team in California is lol. Were you a Laker fan in the 2000s or have you always been a Warriors fan 
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 02:54:44 AM »

OKC will never win a title, if Clippers upset Warriors, its great for LA

Are you just a bandwagoner for whomever the best team in California is lol. Were you a Laker fan in the 2000s or have you always been a Warriors fan 

Duke and Zags losing in Final 4 has taught us, that any superstar team can lose to any playoff team; also, KD's free agency is interfering with his play with Warriors

What does that have to do with my question on whether or not you are a bandwagon fan or not.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 01:20:34 AM »

Blazers take a 3-1 Lead, and so far Lillard has totally outplayed Westbrook in this series
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 12:41:02 PM »

I hope Houston has a chance against Golden State. I don't enjoy watching dynasty teams win again, and I really don't like watching a team from the ultra-wealthy Bay Area - a region enjoying nothing but success and victory for the past 30 years - winning.

Portland with Nurkic would have had the best chance to beat the warriors as they could actually force the Warriors ISO far more than they normally do and I would say Lillard is the better ISO player than Curry (Heck this year I would say Lillard has been better overall ).

Durant still would be a huge problem but our team is very deep so the Blazers role players could make up for it
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2019, 12:25:50 AM »

Lillard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a game just what a game
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2019, 01:52:37 AM »

What a Game, just what a game and best of all the Blazers pulled it off in 4 OT
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2019, 01:33:47 PM »

Warriors are guarenteeing a Gm 5 home victory, and winning Gm 6. With Steph Curry, they toy with their opponents and then win at the end. I am expecting them to do the same

Which team will say they will lose lol
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2019, 12:17:08 PM »

Last night was tough to watch, but I am sure we can bounce back. Go Blazers !!!!!!!
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2019, 09:21:23 PM »

Last night was tough to watch, but I am sure we can bounce back. Go Blazers !!!!!!!
Blazers in 7 lol

We can do it , Lillard and CJ just need to play better and so do players like Aminu and Harkless .

Only if we had Nurk though , if we did we really could have won it all
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2019, 10:43:02 PM »

Great half by Rodney Hood and our bench in general

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2019, 12:16:35 AM »

Blazers in 7 lol
Tonight's either gonna be great or it's gonna massively suck, hoping it's not the second option

We did it , thanks to amazing games by Hood and Collins. Now it’s on to game 7 and we just can’t miss all these free throws because we will now have to win in Denver
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2019, 12:46:20 AM »

Blazers in 7 lol
Tonight's either gonna be great or it's gonna massively suck, hoping it's not the second option

We did it , thanks to amazing games by Hood and Collins. Now it’s on to game 7 and we just can’t miss all these free throws because we will now have to win in Denver
Well, we can only hope for the best.

Yah this the Best Blazers team I have ever seen since I was too young to see 2000(though I am happy I didnt or I would have cried after Game 7 of that WCF). I have faith though that we can pull out an win.

I think on important lesson is to not double Jokic, if he scores fine its ok but if you double he will get it out to Murray/Barton/Harris/Craig for open shots many times 3s and that then opens up the game.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2019, 05:24:35 PM »

All signs point towards a Mil vs Warriors Finals matchup and if KD will return.

You think Draymond, Curry, Thompson can beat Harden and Paul on their own?

You guys underestimate Curry, he is superman, like Jordan, with the 3 point shot and has 3 titles to show for it, and so has Klay, a 3 point shot. They are the Splash Bros and get 38 million for a reason.

In 2 of those titles Durant was the star in the playoffs and In his first one the Warriors barely got passed a Cavs team that had BOTH Kyrie and Kevin Love injured.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2019, 06:38:41 PM »

Durant turns a very good team into a dominant one. Without him, they aren’t the powerhouses they have been, but they’re still more than capable of winning a championship.

Well the problem is Draymond is not as good as he used to be , and Iguodala is not as good either . Plus they don’t have players such as Harrison Barnes who were pretty important role players in the Pre Durant Finals Teams
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2019, 11:38:43 AM »

RIP the Rockets.

While I'm certainly cheering for the Blazers to win it all, realistically they won't be able to beat GSW even with Durant out, especially due to the Kanter injury and the fact that they're totally gassed. Oh well.

Disagree , if Durant is out I think we have a chance . Lillard is more than capable enough to outplay Curry and I would argue this year Lillard has been the best PG . Their spacing relies on Green playing well and I think we could mess that up significantly with our size .

Denver is a worse matchup for us that A Durant less Warriors due to Jokic

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2019, 01:31:30 PM »

RIP the Rockets.

While I'm certainly cheering for the Blazers to win it all, realistically they won't be able to beat GSW even with Durant out, especially due to the Kanter injury and the fact that they're totally gassed. Oh well.

Disagree , if Durant is out I think we have a chance . Lillard is more than capable enough to outplay Curry and I would argue this year Lillard has been the best PG . Their spacing relies on Green playing well and I think we could mess that up significantly with our size .

Denver is a worse matchup for us that A Durant less Warriors due to Jokic

Curry has been scoring 30 points a game since KD has been out, KD isn't the only one that can score that amount.

And Lillard can score 30 points a game as well and has been averaging that these playoffs. Lillard can outscore Curry, the key in the series will be Draymond not Lillard vs Curry and I think the Blazers are too big to allow Draymond to open up spacing as much as he usually does. We are also a pretty deep team as well unlike Houston .

Denver was a worse matchup for us because Denver is cause we have nobody who comes close to matching up against Jokic and the fact that Denver keep dominating us on the boards something the Warriors wont do.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2019, 02:50:28 PM »

Let’s go Blazers !!!!!
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2019, 05:35:35 PM »

Blazers Win!!!!!!!!!!!!
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2019, 06:24:10 PM »

This is glorious 538 finally has to admit we have a 1% chance at the championship LMAO

yup
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2019, 12:34:18 AM »

Want Bucks vs Blazers, relistically expecting to have the Blazers win 1 game at most but that's why they play the game.
If you are talking about against the Warriors:

If Durant doesnt play both teams are even, and I would say the Blazers would win. Lillard and CJ can outscore Curry and Thompson, and this year I would say the Blazers backcourt has played better. Also we are far more equipped to handle Draymond and really disrupt the Warriors spacing.

If you are talking about against the Bucks:

While you may have Giannis we have Lillard and CJ and I dont think you guys have players who can slow them down . Khris Middleton is good but he isnt good to slow down CJ . It would be a great series and I think we would win
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2019, 11:48:49 AM »

Want Bucks vs Blazers, relistically expecting to have the Blazers win 1 game at most but that's why they play the game.
If you are talking about against the Warriors:

If Durant doesnt play both teams are even, and I would say the Blazers would win. Lillard and CJ can outscore Curry and Thompson, and this year I would say the Blazers backcourt has played better. Also we are far more equipped to handle Draymond and really disrupt the Warriors spacing.

If you are talking about against the Bucks:

While you may have Giannis we have Lillard and CJ and I dont think you guys have players who can slow them down . Khris Middleton is good but he isnt good to slow down CJ . It would be a great series and I think we would win

Meant as GS vs Blazers, expect it to be 4-1 GS.

Without KD Warriors aren’t winning that easily , the Blazers are better than the Rockets and a much worse matchup for the Warriors as well

If KD doesn’t play this is a 50/50 series
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2019, 05:21:53 PM »

Stephen Curry has picked up the slack of scoring, of 25+ points per game, they don't need KD to defeat Portland, as they beat Portland in 2017, already. Warriors win in 4 or 5 games.

Warriors need KD to defeat Milwaukee or Raptors due to Kawhi Leonard

Portland in 2017 was a far worse team than they are too(they barely made it into the playoffs as an 8th seed) and that Warriors team was at its peak WITH Durant.

Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies