2019 NBA Playoffs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:14:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  2019 NBA Playoffs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who wins the 2019 NBA Championship ?
Golden St Warriors: going for their 7th NBA Championship

Toronto Raptors

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 11

Author Topic: 2019 NBA Playoffs  (Read 4818 times)
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.71, S: 2.26

« on: April 22, 2019, 05:34:36 PM »

I hope Houston has a chance against Golden State. I don't enjoy watching dynasty teams win again, and I really don't like watching a team from the ultra-wealthy Bay Area - a region enjoying nothing but success and victory for the past 30 years - winning.
Uh, what. When I started watching Bay Area sports in the mid 2000s pretty much all the teams sucked. Recent success in the last 10 years has been the Giants who appear to be done with 3 titles in 5 years and the Warriors who started winning in 2015.
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 01:19:30 AM »

I do blame the refs a little

Lillard gets hacked over and over and even got undercut but Draymond no call , Curry wails into our defender 3 free throws. The Warriors are the new Lakers , they get babied by the refs
Oh, please. Curry is fouled on nearly every three point attempt and it's like never called. Give me a break
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 01:08:14 AM »
« Edited: May 18, 2019, 01:13:36 AM by Coastal Elitist »

I do blame the refs a little

Lillard gets hacked over and over and even got undercut but Draymond no call , Curry wails into our defender 3 free throws. The Warriors are the new Lakers , they get babied by the refs
Oh, please. Curry is fouled on nearly every three point attempt and it's like never called. Give me a break

LMAO He jumps and wails and gets the call everytime which is totally bs. Harden gets the same calls as well. The fact is Curry like Lebron and Kobe before him gets "superstar calls".

Draymond literally undercut Lillard with 3 minutes to go in the game and there was nothing called which would have fouled him out, Leonard was hacked on an alley oop attempt no foul call, and Lillard was hacked on the last play of the game as well and there was no call.

First off he doesn't get the call everytime like when his hand got injured against the Clippers and he most certainly doesn't get superstar calls. Bro that was a clean steal by Igoudala and Lillard pushed off of him with his arm.
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 10:20:53 PM »

So much for the Bucks, lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies