2019 NBA Playoffs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:16:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  2019 NBA Playoffs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who wins the 2019 NBA Championship ?
Golden St Warriors: going for their 7th NBA Championship

Toronto Raptors

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 11

Author Topic: 2019 NBA Playoffs  (Read 4833 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: April 18, 2019, 08:56:56 AM »

OKC will never win a title, if Clippers upset Warriors, its great for LA

Are you just a bandwagoner for whomever the best team in California is lol. Were you a Laker fan in the 2000s or have you always been a Warriors fan 

Duke and Zags losing in Final 4 has taught us, that any superstar team can lose to any playoff team; also, KD's free agency is interfering with his play with Warriors

What does that have to do with my question on whether or not you are a bandwagon fan or not.

He was a Bulls fan and then a Cavs fan until he moved to California.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 10:20:40 AM »

Lillard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a game just what a game

Congratulations. I maintain that it is extremely difficult for any particular NBA moment to be remembered by the public consciousness, but I'm sure this will go down in Portland history as an iconic moment.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 10:09:30 PM »

Yay Toronto!!!! My boy ❤️💙😍 is finally going to the big leagues. Not his best performance in Game 7 but he will do better again soon.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 02:36:29 PM »

Kawhi and Kyle are going to take this 7 Purple heart (and sadly probably lose right there)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 02:51:59 PM »

Kawhi and Kyle are going to take this 7 Purple heart (and sadly probably lose right there)

Lol, Bucks just played the worst game of the season, awful shooting, Giannis only scored 12 and got fouled out in OT and the Raptors barely win in double OT. No way can they win 3 more games. It's Kawhi and *others who occasionally show up. He's gone after this season either way, he has no real consistent help.

My post indicates that I believe they can squeak out two more games, which is perhaps a tad optimistic. However, the Raptors did lead for the entirety of this game and had some bone-headed situations late to send it to OT. Plus two of their seven rotation players fouled out much sooner than Giannis, but that will likely have more long-term effects. Kawhi is much too tired, and Van Vleet is totally useless if Lowry gets into foul trouble for a third consecutive game. Clearly the Bucks will still take this series, which will turn me into a Golden State fan.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2019, 10:16:22 PM »

Lol, Bucks just played the worst game of the season, awful shooting, Giannis only scored 12 and got fouled out in OT and the Raptors barely win in double OT. No way can they win 3 more games. It's Kawhi and *others who occasionally show up. He's gone after this season either way, he has no real consistent help.

My post indicates that I believe they can squeak out two more games, which is perhaps a tad optimistic. However, the Raptors did lead for the entirety of this game and had some bone-headed situations late to send it to OT. Plus two of their seven rotation players fouled out much sooner than Giannis, but that will likely have more long-term effects. Kawhi is much too tired, and Van Vleet is totally useless if Lowry gets into foul trouble for a third consecutive game. Clearly the Bucks will still take this series, which will turn me into a Golden State fan.

I underestimated you my beloved Kyle! Way to show up to a series clincher!! #WeTheNorth
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 10:37:19 PM »

Accidentally voted Raptors in 4 because I voted without concentrating as I am wont to do. Certainly they won't win this thing during the first California trip, but they are a force to be reckoned with.

This game however confirms that Steph Curry is such a thoroughly uninteresting basketball player who has made the game boring not due to any spectacular talent but because he gets every call 25 feet from the basket. We badly need the Raptors to undo the damage he has done to the game.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2019, 08:42:38 AM »

No time to panic yet, Warriors have lost back to back making Gm 4 a must win. Refs will give Warriors benefit of calls and free throws.

Warriors resorting to having the Dirty Refs giving Stephen Curry 15 more free throws than he earned. Sad! Bad for game! Meanwhile, Kyle Lowry plays the game very legal and very cool. That's the only diving I want to see!
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 10:39:43 PM »

It's over. Sickening.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2019, 11:00:55 PM »

IT'S AN NBA RING, ITS AN NBA RING! AHHHHHHHHH! ITS AN NBA RING! I love it, I love it, I love it. Thank you Lord!

Thank you Lord? Thank you Lowry?!
Thaaaaank you, Looowry! 😻
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2019, 11:28:38 PM »

Philly though (even though I hate everyone not named TJ)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies