The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:23:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs  (Read 71723 times)
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« on: November 23, 2007, 02:03:56 PM »

District figures have been added at the Ernest Annexe. District numbers in the by-party and by-region lists are still inaccurate, however.

Afleitch is a member of the NLC.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 11:29:53 PM »

District figures have been added at the Ernest Annexe. District numbers in the by-party and by-region lists are still inaccurate, however.

Afleitch is a member of the NLC.
Link? The search function (which frequently misses things) throws up no post by him to include either "NLC" or "National Liberal Coalition", and the only result from the register thread it threw up when searching for "Afleitch" in his posts are his indy registration from june 06, and an even earlier one from 2005.

Hmm... maybe he never registered with the party. He's definitely a member, though; I'll mention it to him.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 08:42:26 PM »

Hi,
I made the "voters by name" table on the Registered Voter Roll page sortable. Lewis made it sound like it was too much work updating each individual party table and what not, so now all he has to do is update that one table, and you can simply click the little arrows and it will sort the voters by name, region, party, and district.

You can remove it if you don't like it, Lewis, but I think it's a nice addition. Smiley

Link: https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Registered_Voter_Roll#Voters_by_name

I think there's a misalignment in the district numbers somewhere; I'm listed as in District 5, for example.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies