David Irving arrested (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:11:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  David Irving arrested (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: David Irving arrested  (Read 2383 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: November 17, 2005, 12:42:30 PM »

Wow. Let's denounce a Fascist by...behaving like Fascists and arresting him for what he THINKS...

And you guys on the other side of the Pond like to lecture us Americans about Free Speech.....hmmmm
I've never lectured an American on Free Speech to my knowledge ... your constitution's free speech clause is one of the most sweeping on the earth, and I approve of it.
Now ... there's lots of other things that America frigging well deserves being lectured about... Smiley
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 01:18:18 PM »

OK Trondheim, I'm probably gonna regret engaging in discourse with you, but what do we need lecturing about?
Well, the whole crime and punishment issue obviously sticks out. Quite repelling thought to have a close ally with that kind of barbarism in place... you see there must be lots of good things about you too if we swallow that. Smiley
Race relations, but right now several countries in Europe seem to be headed down your road. (maybe amend the old "Race is the American Class" to "Muslim is the European Black"?)
Quality of journalism, especially around the Iraq War ... and that's not saying ours is good...
Plus, helluva lot of things where the first world, including you and us, deserves lecturing but I'll spare you that because nobody's going to listen anyways...
Sheet, I'll probably regret this post too...
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 11:51:04 AM »

Seeing as there seems to have been an active warrant for his arrest in Austria, does turning up there qualify him for some kind of stupidity award?
Only if he didn't expect to be arrested, which I wouldn't bet on actually.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies