4 Years of Biden: Now what.. POSTING THREAD
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:19:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  4 Years of Biden: Now what.. POSTING THREAD
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: 4 Years of Biden: Now what.. POSTING THREAD  (Read 13629 times)
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -1.57

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2019, 02:56:25 PM »

ENDORSEMENTS
Another week, another set of endorsements:

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis:
Brian Mast
Joni Ernst
Tim Scott
Mike Braun
John James
Sean Duffy
Laura Ingraham
Tucker Carlson
Doug Ducey
Matt Gaetz
John Hoeven
Greg Gianforte

Missouri Senator Josh Hawley:
Ted Cruz
Kim Reynolds
Mark Amodei
Brian Sandoval
Dan Crenshaw
Lindsey Graham

Arizona Senator Martha McSally:
George W. Bush
Mitch McConnell
Dick Cheney
Paul Ryan
Kevin McCarthy
Dean Heller
Club for Growth
Koch Brothers
Kelly Ayotte
Barbara Comstock
Susan Collins
George Allen

Hawaii Senator Tulsi Gabbard:
Bernie Sanders
Barack Obama
Kamala Harris
Cory Booker
Jacky Rosen
Susie Lee
AFSCME
Our Revolution
The New York Times
American Federation of Teachers
National Education Association
NARAL
Planned Parenthood
The Justice Democrats
LeBron James
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
(Congresswoman) Nancy Pelosi
Tim Kaine
Human Rights Campaign
Dianne Feinstein

Montana Senator Steve Bullock:
Tom Vilsack
J.D. Scholten
Jon Tester
Steve Sisolak
Cindy Axne
Michael Bennet

Attorney General Doug Jones:
Terri Sewell
Chris Pappas
Joe Manchin
Jeanne Shaheen
Kyrsten Sinema
Gretchen Whitmer
Roy Cooper
Joe Cunningham
John Bel Edwards
John Lewis
Jim Clyburn
NAACP
Bill Clinton
Tony Evers
John Yarmouth
Bill Nelson
Tim Walz
Bennie Thompson

New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand:
Maggie Hassan
Rob Sand
Donna Soucy
Steve Shurtleff
Andrew Cuomo
Bill DeBlasio
Dave Loebsack
Kate Marshall
Aaron Ford
Dina Titus
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2019, 03:03:43 PM »

SUPER TUESDAY POLLS

This is an averaged out poll among all of the Super Tuesday states. It sounds kinda confusing, so if you've got a specific question about it dm me. This will be under the new credit system that I'm putting in place since there are fewer candidates. Every 4% will count for a credit. I'm now doing internal polling, they count for 6 credits, dm me if you want one.

Democrats
Steve Bullock: 42%
Doug Jones: 38%
Tulsi Gabbard: 14%
Kirsten Gillibrand: 6%

Republicans
Josh Hawley: 42%
Ron DeSantis: 35%
Martha McSally: 23%
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2019, 05:29:45 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2019, 03:17:35 PM by Oregon Blue Dog »

Steve Bullock Campaign: Week before Super Tuesday
Since dates are still unclear, I will use generic Day 1-Day 7 designations, assuming there's a little over a week between NV/SC and Super Tuesday.

Day 1: Thank-you speech in Nevada, fly to Salt Lake City. Campaign in Northern Utah with Ben McAdams.
Day 2: Cross into Colorado, rally with Sen. Bennet in Denver. Campaign in Denver/Ft. Collins area.
Day 3: Campaign in southern Colorado. Fly to Oklahoma.
Day 4: Rally with Drew Edmondson in Oklahoma. Fly to North Carolina. Late town hall in Raleigh.
Day 5: Campaign in Charlotte with Dan McCready and Jeff Jackson, fly north to Virginia and campaign in Fairfax County area.
Day 6: Fly to Minnesota, rally in Twin Cities with Tim Walz. Campaign briefly in the area before flying to Texas.
Day 7-any remaining days: Campaign around Texas (focus on the three major metropolitan areas) with Beto O'Rourke, Colin Allred, and Julian Castro. On Election Day, retire to campaign HQ in Houston.

I may edit in additional endorsements later.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2019, 06:04:43 PM »

Can we have a list of Super Tuesday states
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2019, 11:54:50 AM »
« Edited: May 19, 2019, 12:25:18 PM by VirginiaAaron »

I've got 2 things to let everybody know about. First of all, get campaigning. I don't want this game to die!

2nd order of business, as you know exam season is coming up across the U.S. I have exams all this coming week, so I have to move Super Tuesday up to today. It's obviously not ideal, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Since it's a lot of states, I'm not gonna give exact percentages, if you want I'll give a margin (ex: Virginia, Clinton +5.4).

Have fun and get campaigning! If you're wondering what states are up for Super Tuesday, here's a link and go to the section that says March 3. I'm doing all state primaries on the same day. In real life, Nevada GOP caucuses are different days than the Democratic ones. I'm not doing that for any of them, just going based on the Dems schedule.

LINK: https://www.thegreenpapers.com/P20/events.phtml?s=c&f=m
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2019, 12:49:08 PM »

Still here, schedule soon
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2019, 01:39:29 PM »

I've got 2 things to let everybody know about. First of all, get campaigning. I don't want this game to die!

2nd order of business, as you know exam season is coming up across the U.S. I have exams all this coming week, so I have to move Super Tuesday up to today. It's obviously not ideal, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Since it's a lot of states, I'm not gonna give exact percentages, if you want I'll give a margin (ex: Virginia, Clinton +5.4).

Have fun and get campaigning! If you're wondering what states are up for Super Tuesday, here's a link and go to the section that says March 3. I'm doing all state primaries on the same day. In real life, Nevada GOP caucuses are different days than the Democratic ones. I'm not doing that for any of them, just going based on the Dems schedule.

I can you move it back, I cannot have a campaign schedule, with our knowing what states, I’m advance
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #157 on: May 19, 2019, 01:43:34 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2019, 03:23:23 PM by Councilor Suburban New Jersey Conservative »

February 24-27: Los Angeles County, CA, San Francisco, CA (Kevin McCarthy, Susan Collins)

February 28-March 2: Fairfax, Prince William, London, Henrico County, VA (Tom Davis, Dick Cheney, Barbara Comstock)

March 3-5: Norfolk County, MA (W. Bush, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell)
(Watch Super Tuesday in Boston)

More specific version coming, if I have time
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #158 on: May 19, 2019, 01:45:45 PM »

I can you move it back, I cannot have a campaign schedule, with our knowing what states, I’m advance

I have no idea what you mean because that grammar was just that bad. I provided a list of states up if that's what you're asking for.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2019, 02:10:54 PM »

I have no idea what you mean because that grammar was just that bad. I provided a list of states up if that's what you're asking for.

I’m asking you to move it back, but spell check made it confusing

I cannot create a detailed schedule

Could you make it early tomorrow morning, like 7 AM

I just need tonight to finish my schedule
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2019, 02:29:47 PM »

I’m asking you to move it back, but spell check made it confusing

I cannot create a detailed schedule

Could you make it early tomorrow morning, like 7 AM

I just need tonight to finish my schedule

If I could move it back, I would. I've already decided delegate breakdowns and such so last minute campaigning won't have any effect on the final result.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2019, 03:19:32 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2019, 03:30:01 PM by DatGOTTho »

Well, since I can't really post anything remarkably detailed before the results come in, here's what I've got (sorry, but I'm busy today):

Days 1-2: OK (with Senator Lankford)
Days 3-4: CO (with Frmr. Senator Cory Gardner)
Days 5-7: TX (with Senator Cruz, Governor Abbott, and Rep. Crenshaw)

GOTV:

All endorsements from relevant states do canvassing work in their respective states:
AL: Donald Trump (not from Alabama, but it's one of the states that loved him most when he was in office)
AR: Tom Cotton
CA: Brian Sandoval, Mark Amodei (not from the state, but close enough to have some sway)
CO: Cory Gardner
MA: Charlie Baker
MN: Kim Reynolds (not from the state, but close enough to have some sway)
NC: Entire SC crew (same excuse as with Reynolds)
OK: James Lankford
TN: Bill Lee, Marsha Blackburn
TX: Ted Cruz, Greg Abbott, Dan Crenshaw
UT: Mike Lee

Senator Hawley goes door-knocking in Dallas and Houston, with the watch party in the latter city.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2019, 03:24:45 PM »

I added my surrogates, also I would like to reair all of my ads attacking Hawley and DeSantis in every single Super Tuesday states

Also watching Super Tuesday from Boston, and will give a speech from Boston
MycroftCZ

« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2019, 04:42:01 PM »
« Edited: May 22, 2019, 08:46:22 PM by MycroftCZ »

Doug
Jones
Justice for All

Campaign Schedule: Pre-Super Tuesday

Day 1
Town Hall- Wilmington, NC (with Gov. Cooper)
Rally- Fayetteville, NC (with Gov. Cooper)
Rally- Raleigh, NC (with Gov. Cooper)
Town Hall- Greensboro, NC (with Gov. Cooper)

Voting rights for every American are so important, especially in the south. Here in North Carolina, we've seen gerrymandering and election fraud. Your governor has done a great job cleaning it up but there is so much more work to be done. I believe that every vote should count and count equally. (Cheers) And one of the most harmful things to our democracy, I believe, is gerrymandering. As President, I will work to give every state a bipartisan committee to draw the districts to give every candidate and every message a fighting chance! (Cheers) Let's protect the rights to vote for every American. especially those who have historically struggled the most with voting, like our friends in the African American community. (Cheers)

Day 2
Rally- Norfolk, VA (with Rep. Spanberger)
Rally- Richmond, VA  (with Rep. Spanberger)
Town Hall- Charlottesville, VA  (with Rep. Spanberger and state Rep. Danica Roem)
Meet with Voters- Lynchburg, VA  (with Rep. Spanberger and state Rep. Danica Roem)
Rally- Roanoke, VA  (with Rep. Spanberger and state Rep. Danica Roem)

Day 3
Meet with Voters- Kingsport, TN
Rally- Knoxville, TN
Meet with Voters- Athens, TN
Town Hall- Chatanooga, TN
Meet with Voters- Murfreesboro, TN
Rally- Nashville, TN

Hello Nashville! (Cheers) Ya' know, we're just coming off a great victory in South Carolina and I can sense momentum right here in the Volunteer State! (Cheers) You guys have a chance to vote for a better America. An America where every person counts equally and justice is served, no matter the color of your skin, who you love, or where you live. (Cheers) Tennessee has the chance to give us another victory and to move the country closer to a more cooperative and productive America! (Cheers)

Day 4
Meet with Voters- Calhoun, GA (with Pres. Carter)
Meet with Voters- Alpharetta, GA (with Pres. Carter)
Rally- Atlanta, GA (with Rep. Lewis)
Rally- Athens, GA (with Rep. Lewis)
Rally- Augusta, GA (with Rep. Lewis and Pres. Carter)

Day 5
Rally- Rochester, MN (with Gov. Walz)
Rally- St. Paul, MN (with Gov. Walz)
Rally- Minneapolis, MN (with Gov. Walz)
Meet with Voters- Alexandria, MN (with Gov. Walz)
Town Hall- Duluth, MN (with Gov. Walz)

Rural America is so important and the Iron Range is one of the last places in America where the values of rural Democrats are still around. I know that Democrats can win in rural America because you guys prove it here in northern Minnesota every election year! (Cheers) And know, rural America deserves a voice in the White House. As President, I'm going to fight for rural broadband, more rural hospitals, and I will always stick up for miners, and farmers whenever possible. (Cheers) Minnesota, vote for an America where rural and urban America become one united society! (Cheers)

Day 6
Rally- Little Rock, AR (with Pres. Clinton)
Town Hall- Hot Springs, AR (with Pres. Clinton)
Rally- Fort Smith, AR (with Pres. Clinton)
Rally- Tulsa, OK
Meet with Voters- Stillwater, OK
Rally- Oklahoma, City, OK

Day 7
Rally- Memphis, TN
Rally- Columbus, GA (with Rep. Lewis and Pres. Carter)
Rally- Charlotte, NC (with Gov. Cooper)
Town Hall- Durham, NC (with Gov. Cooper)
Rally- Virginia Beach, VA (with Rep. Spanberger)
Rally- Richmond, VA (with Rep. Spanberger)

Super Tuesday
Campaign HQ- Birmingham, AL

I'll add in endorsers when they're confirmed!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2019, 04:46:14 PM »

Super Tuesday is today!?!
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2019, 05:24:29 PM »

Yes sir it is
MycroftCZ

« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2019, 05:53:46 PM »

Doug
Jones
Justice for All

Endorsements:

Former President Bill Clinton

Little Rock, you need to get out a vote for Doug. He is the man to keep the White House blue and the man we need to move this nation forward. (Cheers) Doug Jones is the man for the moment, the person we need to bridge the gap that divides all Americans and to bring people together to get stuff done. He's ready for the job and to get to work. (Cheers)
Governor Janet Mills

Doug Jones knows that rural America needs. He's committed to expanding rural broadband, helping fight the opioid epidemic, and protecting our waters and forests from climate change. He's the man for all Mainers and all Americans.
Senator Claire McCaskill

I won a lot of elections in a red state and I know what it means to be able to talk with people that don't support you and will never vote for you. Doug Jones knows that we have to bring people together and move this country towards a more united future. Republicans and Democrats alike can get behind this guy.
Rep. Abigail Spanberger

Doug Jones knows how to lead and get things done. Virginians should support him if they want a nation that gives everyone an equal shot and fights for justice for all.
Virginia State Rep. Danica Roem

We need Doug Jones in the White House to fight for LBGTQ Americans and get things done for the American people. I fully support Doug Jones for President!

Rerun opioid, infrastructure, and "3 Little Girls" ads in all Super Tuesday states + Michigan, Wisconsin, and Maine
VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2019, 07:53:59 PM »

Super Tuesday Results

Virginia is Too Early to Call, Bullock Leads, DeSantis Leads

Georgia goes to Doug Jones, DeSantis Leads

VirginiaAaron
United States