CNN: Biden 39, Sanders 15
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:11:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  CNN: Biden 39, Sanders 15
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: CNN: Biden 39, Sanders 15  (Read 5635 times)
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2019, 07:04:18 PM »

The race is only beginning and nobody is anywhere close to securing the nomination.

But, with that said, I can guarantee I'd never, under any circumstances, vote for Biden or any non-Progressive Democrat (AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Sanders type) for any office. I sat out 2018 and I'll just sit out 2020 if I must.

How brave of you. I’m certain there’s half a million leftists like yourself in the deep red state of Missouri who’d put the D over the edge by listening to your demands. /s

I'm registered in NC and I'm a third-party voter in a Trump-Biden matchup. Grin

And I assure you, there's much more where we came from!
Well, then you quite clearly don't think Trump is a serious threat. This is not fun and games. This is control of the courts for the next generation. This is the lives of millions of people with pre-existing conditions. All because Biden is "too moderate" for your tastes. Give me a break.

What if Biden can’t transform the country and results in the election of another far right Trumpian figure down the line? That’s the real risk of Biden.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2019, 07:08:18 PM »

Dems knew the mistake they made before 2010; leaving filibuster  intact; however, 2022 maybe their best shot at undoing the Trump initiatives, when 2016 GOPers are up again
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2019, 07:25:50 PM »

The race is only beginning and nobody is anywhere close to securing the nomination.

But, with that said, I can guarantee I'd never, under any circumstances, vote for Biden or any non-Progressive Democrat (AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Sanders type) for any office. I sat out 2018 and I'll just sit out 2020 if I must.

How brave of you. I’m certain there’s half a million leftists like yourself in the deep red state of Missouri who’d put the D over the edge by listening to your demands. /s

I'm registered in NC and I'm a third-party voter in a Trump-Biden matchup. Grin

And I assure you, there's much more where we came from!
Well, then you quite clearly don't think Trump is a serious threat. This is not fun and games. This is control of the courts for the next generation. This is the lives of millions of people with pre-existing conditions. All because Biden is "too moderate" for your tastes. Give me a break.

I don't believe Trump is the most serious threat to the country at this time, no.  Yes, yes, I realize Trump is "literally Hitler."  In my opinion, we still could be in a far worse situation.  Even during the 2016 primaries I considered Cruz and Rubio far more dangerous than him.  And right now I consider Joe Biden a threat to the long-term future of the Democratic Party.

But as I've said repeatedly, Biden already seems confident enough to think that he won't need Millennials to win the election, considering he "has no empathy" for those who have to fix the mess that he and his generation created.  He definitely thinks he has the nomination wrapped up and probably the general too, since he was tapping Stacey Abrams for veep before he even announced.  He does not need my vote.

Biden went with his conscience when he campaigned for a vulnerable Republican congressman for $200,000.  In turn, I will be voting my conscience.  Why are you more outraged about the latter?
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2019, 07:33:42 PM »

Good. Maybe the 2020 primary won't be a Dem bloodbath after all.

It will certainly be in the progressive media, which despises Biden and is denying the polls.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2019, 08:18:59 PM »

Biden went with his conscience when he campaigned for a vulnerable Republican congressman for $200,000.  In turn, I will be voting my conscience.  Why are you more outraged about the latter?
I will vote for Biden but the Biden stans need to shut up about party unity. He campaigned for a Republican with the House Majority on the line. He is already talking about working with the GOP because Trump is not who the Republican Party really is. Roll Eyes  Get ready for four years of outright obstruction and Biden bending the knee to Mitch McConnell.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2019, 09:02:45 PM »

I will vote for Biden but the Biden stans need to shut up about party unity. He campaigned for a Republican with the House Majority on the line. He is already talking about working with the GOP because Trump is not who the Republican Party really is. Roll Eyes  Get ready for four years of outright obstruction and Biden bending the knee to Mitch McConnell.
I am suggesting that all the wings of the party need to coalesce around Biden with joy. Hell, I really wish he never ran because he is way too old like Bernie. But we need to recognize that there are higher evils than Biden.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2019, 02:43:20 AM »

I am suggesting that all the wings of the party need to coalesce around Biden with joy. Hell, I really wish he never ran because he is way too old like Bernie. But we need to recognize that there are higher evils than Biden.

That doesn't need to happen right now, though. That's why we have a primary process!
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2019, 05:59:34 PM »

That's why I'm equally concerned with the Senate as I am with the Presidency. I really hope the Democrats can recruit good enough candidates in Georgia, Maine, North Carolina, and maybe even Iowa. I don't expect a lot of accomplishments from whichever Democrat beats Trump (if they do at all) but it would be much more palatable with a small Democratic majority, or even a tie in the Senate. Really, I'll take anything as long as McConnell and Trump no longer hold the power that they currently do.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2019, 11:57:06 PM »

That's why I'm equally concerned with the Senate as I am with the Presidency. I really hope the Democrats can recruit good enough candidates in Georgia, Maine, North Carolina, and maybe even Iowa. I don't expect a lot of accomplishments from whichever Democrat beats Trump (if they do at all) but it would be much more palatable with a small Democratic majority, or even a tie in the Senate. Really, I'll take anything as long as McConnell and Trump no longer hold the power that they currently do.
The only candidates I see taking AZ/NC/GA/TX seriously are Harris, Warren, O'Rourke, and Castro. Just ugh if we end up with a nominee only focused on MI/WI/PA/OH/FL.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2019, 01:07:58 AM »

The only candidates I see taking AZ/NC/GA/TX seriously are Harris, Warren, O'Rourke, and Castro. Just ugh if we end up with a nominee only focused on MI/WI/PA/OH/FL.

Warren and probably Harris would lose all those states
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies