Return of Al: For a better America
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:00:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Return of Al: For a better America
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Return of Al: For a better America  (Read 6178 times)
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 03, 2019, 07:19:27 AM »
« edited: March 26, 2020, 09:35:09 AM by АndriуValeriovich »

Hillary

Copyrighted image removed

Yesterday, there was no news of misery. Former New York Senator and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton woke up and turned on the television early this morning.

What it is? She saw the Vice President during the reign of her husband, Al Gore. He announced he is running for president in 2016

Hillary had planned to announce her candidacy in a week, and now that was a big question

"Bill, Bill," said Hillary. She forgot that her husband went to meet with friends. It was a shock to her. She realized that if she ran like that, then the Democratic primaries would win over Bernie Sanders.

She had 3 options:
1) stand for election and thereby allow Bernie Sanders to win
2) abandon the idea of ​​becoming the first female president and support Gore
3) to persuade other progressive candidates to run for office by voting in Berne, to race and to fight Al Gore

She urgently needed to consult her husband. She was desperate. 2016 was her last chance. She couldn't lose it. No, no, no

Generic D vs Generic R Presidential election 2016

Democratic Party: 238 EVs
Republican Party: 190 EVs

Safe D/Likely D 183 EVs
Lean D 55 EVs

Tossup 110 EVs
Lean R 48 EVs
Safe R/Likely R 132 EVs

Average polls in Toss-up states

Florida
Generic D 47%
Generic R 47%

Iowa
Generic R 47%
Generic D 46%

ME-02
Generic R 48%
Generic D 46%

Nevada
Generic D 48%
Generic R 45%

New Hampshire
Generic R 46%
Generic D 46%

North Carolina
Generic R 49%
Generic D 45%

Ohio
Generic R 47%
Generic D 47%

Pennsylvania
Generic D 48%
Generic R 46%

Wisconsin
Generic R 47%
Generic D 47%
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 09:41:17 AM »
« Edited: June 15, 2021, 08:01:58 AM by АndriуValeriovich »

Bill

Former President Bill Clinton said Hillary, meeting with friends. And he did not deceive her. He really met with his longtime friend Al Gore

- Al, you understand that you brought me for the first time for our long friendship? How could this be? What should I do now? Whom do you support? Wife or the best friend? And what about Hillary, how is she there? Do you imagine what shock it is for her?
- Bill, I myself was a week ago I was sure that I would not run. You can support Hillary, I do not get angry, but if she fled, the primaries win Bernie. And that's bad. He must not be allowed to run to power. It will be a disaster. We need to either separate the progressive base, or that Hillary does not run
- Al, you surprised me. Could you warn me?
- Bill, I'm saying that he just made a decision yesterday. Honestly, I was pushed by the family and the Blue Dogs Democrats
- Al, everyone knows that you are now more liberal than 20 years ago
- Yes, but also everyone knows that I am more moderate than Hillary and of course Bernie, especially on social issues. Excuse me, Bill
- I'm not offended by you. Let's see what will happen next. Only I ask you to keep a connection with me. Okay?
"Good, good bye, Bill."
- So far, Al

Bill was upset not less than his wife. He was faced with difficult times. The first of the hard tests that he needs to go through is Hillary's conversation at home. He was already preparing for her. Bill was sure that if his wife ran, then he would support her, not Al Gore
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 02:21:01 AM »
« Edited: June 05, 2019, 02:27:48 AM by АndriуValeriovich »

Bernie

That day Bernie was extremely happy. He was like nobody needed to distribute the votes of the centrists. He had known Hillary well since their joint work in the Senate. Bernie was sure she would run away. Obama's position, which would not support any candidate, was also an important factor. Of course, he understood that Obama was not going to support him, but the President would end up hesitating between Gore and Clinton. Senator from Vermont was afraid of one. He was afraid of a possible entry into the race Elizabeth Warren (who had already publicly announced the possibility of this event) and Jeff Merkley (who was considered a potential candidate)

Senator Sanders's adviser went to his office:
- Mr. Senator, we have the results of two polls with all potential and only declared candidates

Bernie interrupted breathing. He was very agitated:
- Tell me already, I can not wait
- Okay. Here

Only declared candidates
Al Gore 48%
Bernie Sanders 39%
Martin O'Malley 5%
Lincoln Chafee 4%
Jim Webb 4%

With all potential candidates
Al Gore 25%
Bernie Sanders 23%
Hillary Clinton 22%
Elizabeth Warren 9%
Jeff Merkley 9%
Brian Schweitzer 7%
Lincoln Chafee 2%
Martin O'Malley 2%
Jim Webb 1%

Without other progressives
Bernie Sanders 40%
Al Gore 24%
Hillary Clinton 24%
Martin O'Malley 6%
Lincoln Chafee 4%
Jim Webb 2%

It was not a surprise. Bernie hoped that none of the progressives would run and would not take his voices. He instructed his assistants to speak with Jeff Merkey, and he was about to talk with Elizabeth Warren
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 06:28:45 AM »
« Edited: June 16, 2019, 06:32:01 AM by АndriуValeriovich »

Joe

Vice President of the United States, unlike President Obama and former President Bill Clinton, did not hesitate. Today he was going to approve Al Gore. Joe did not like polarization for a long time; he started his career as a liberal at that time, but as a moderate Democrat today. Of course, over the years, his views became more liberal, he moved to the left, but in his heart he remained a moderate Democrat

Biden believed and was confident that Hillary's election would only increase polarization. And in Al Gore he was sure he was hoping polarization would start to fall and that he would soon see a bipartisan approach to solving problems, seeing inter-party cooperation

Vice President watched the GOP field. He hated Donald Trump for his rhetoric. Joe considered his man to be a crazy mind. And the trends in the GOP frightened him. He had a suspicion that Hillary could lose Trump. That is why he was ready to support Albert

- Mr. Vice President, we are all ready
- Well, two minutes

Silence reigned in the hall ... Joe Biden slowly climbed onto the stage

He said: "Good afternoon. Today is an important day, we have done and will do so many times together, so now I want to say that I endorse Al Gore in the Democratic primaries of 2016. But I will ask you not to accept this as Gore's approval by Obama and its administration.It is my personal desire. All of all the potential candidates in 2016, both the Republicans and the Democrats, I see that only Al can unite the country that only Al will improve the lives of ordinary Americans Make Americans People Happy Again.
Thanks"

Joe got in and out. The hall was still silent. For many, this endorsement will be perceived as endorsement of Al Gore by Barack Obama

Gore called to Joe. He thanked Biden for his approval. The Vice President was glad to hear that, and at the same time, tears broke in Biden's eyes. He remembered his son Beau, one day he believed that he would personally see America during the Beau Biden Presidency. But 2015 has changed everything. Now he had to fight, fight for the sake of his son

Joe felt for the first time old and useless. He needed to go further, but he could not, he was tired, he so wanted to Beau and Neilia
BigVic
Australia

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 06:56:11 AM »

Interesting. Al Gore’s 2nd run
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 08:18:39 AM »
« Edited: June 20, 2019, 12:41:50 AM by АndriуValeriovich »

Ted

Cruz could not be calm. He looked at the results of a new poll on the Republican Primaries in 2016. He looked at the results and on the performance of Trump, again on the results and again on the performance of Trump. He departed from the table, took a darts and began to play. He threw a photo of Trump

At first he thought that Trump's insignificant leadership in early interviews was a temporary phenomenon. But now Trump's leadership was gaining momentum. It was scary. Suddenly the phone rang. Ted took the phone

- Hello, Ted. This is John Kasich
- Good afternoon, John
- Ted, I just talked to my Bush family. Jeb will get out of the race and support me. I think that you are also dissatisfied with Trump's leadership. I want to offer you a union. After several new polls, the one who receives fewer votes will come out of the race and support the other
- John, that will not be. Trump does not win. Here you will see that I will be a nominee without any help. Do not offer me more
- Ted, sorry, but you're not right

Senator from Texas put the handset on. Ted was terribly angry, somehow Kasich offers him to get out of the race?
"No, I will not go to such a thing, I will win myself and deprive the nation of the Democrats and of Trump" - the senator thought. He came to his desk and again took a leaflet with the result of the poll

Republican Party Primary. National
Donald Trump 32%
Marco Rubio 17%
Ted Cruz 14%
John Kasich 14%
Ben Carson 6%
Scott Walker 4%
Chris Christie 4%
Rand Paul 3%
Rick Santorum 2%
Others 4%

Republican Party Primary. Iowa
Ted Cruz 26%
Donald Trump 26%
Marco Rubio 18%
Ben Carson 8%
Rand Paul 5%
John Kasich 4%
Mike Huckabee 3%
Rick Santorum 2%
Chris Christie 2%
Others 6%
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 11:57:48 AM »

Interesting. Al Gore’s 2nd run
Thanks
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 12:33:55 AM »
« Edited: June 20, 2019, 12:38:21 AM by АndriуValeriovich »

Hillary

After she decided not to run, Hillary made every effort to support Al Gore against Bernie Sanders in the Democratic presidential primary 2016 and against Republican opponent

Hillary hoped that Al would choose her as Vice President. But she lost the chance to become President, and she understood it

How difficult it was for her to decide not to run. She soberly evaluated her chances and decided to support Al Gore after consulting her family

The Obama Administration then quickly supported former Vice President. All Democrat Senators, besides Jeff Merkley, endorsed Al Gore. Almost all democratic Representatives, with the exception of some members of the Progressive Caucus, who actually supported Bernie Sanders, endorsed Al

Time flew fast. And right now, she and her husband, Bill Clinton, viewed the polls of Democratic primaries in Iowa and New Hampshire

Democratic primary, Iowa
Al Gore 54%
Bernie Sanders 41%
Others 5%

Democratic primary, New Hampshire
Bernie Sanders 50%
Al Gore 47%
Others 3%
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 05:18:30 AM »
« Edited: June 22, 2019, 07:39:37 AM by АndriуValeriovich »

Jason

Jason Kander was considered a rising star in the Democratic Party. Earlier polls in 2015 showed a significant advantage Roy Blunt over Kander, but now he has become a leader. Gore, as a Democratic nominee, had a lot to help Kander win

The Missouri Secretary of State has already been in contact with Democratic Senate Leader Harry Reid, who promised to help Jason with advancement to the Democratic leadership in the Senate.

Jason campaigned for himself and for Al in Missouri. Tomorrow Gore was supposed to be in Missouri, from where he had to go to Iowa on the last rally before the first caucus in 2016

Harry Reid has promised Jason the post of DSCC Chairman, unless he is elected to the Senate. Therefore, he began to consider the average polls of close Senate races this year

Florida:
Generic R vs Gwen Graham (D) 46%-49%
Generic R vs Patrick Murphy (D) 47%-48%
Generic R vs Alan Grayson (D) 49%-46%

Illinois:
Mark Kirk (R; inc.) vs Tammy Duckworth (D) 40%-47%

Indiana:
Todd Young (R) vs Baron Hill (D) 49%-42%
Todd Young (R) vs Evan Bayh (D) 39%-48%

Kentucky:
Rand Paul (R; inc.) vs Alison Lundergan Grimes (D) 48%-44%

Missouri:
Roy Blunt (R; inc.) vs Jason Kander (D) 41%-46%

Nevada:
Catherine Cortez Masto (D) vs Joe Heck (R) 47%-46%

New Hampshire:
Kelly Ayotte (R; inc.) vs Maggie Hassan (D) 46%-47%

North Carolina:
Richard Burr (R; inc.) vs Deborah Ross (D) 47%-46%
Richard Burr (R; inc.) vs Kay Hagan (D) 47%-47%

Ohio:
Rob Portman (R; inc.) vs Ted Strickland (D) 51%-44%

Pennsylvania:
Pat Toomey (R; inc.) vs Kathie McGinty (D) 42%-47%
Pat Toomey (R; inc.) vs Joe Sestak (D) 45%-46%

Utah:
Mike Lee (R; inc.) vs Jim Matheson (D) 49%-41%

Wisconsin:
Ron Johnson (R; inc.) vs Russ Feingold (D) 41%-50%
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2019, 07:39:03 AM »

Marco

Marco Rubio looks at new poll results for Republican Primaries in 2016 in Iowa and New Hampshire. He was pleased with the fact that, as in Iowa, and in New Hampshire, he took 3rd place. But that was not enough. He understood that his chances of winning at least one of the four first powers were very small

He needed support from some of the other candidates. He, like all the other Republicans, did not want to win Trump. Ted Cruz, who had a stronger impetus in Iowa, would not withdraw his candidacy in his favor. It was clear to everyone. John Kasich remained, but it was also unlikely that his candidacy was removed

Hope was only upon God. Marco tried to keep the Republican Party from a sharp turn to the right. He is a young, moderate senator who has an extremely great prospect for the development of the country. Why do not people see it? What Republicans found in Trump? This was a big question for Rubio, for which he could not find an answer

Donald Trump 30%
Ted Cruz 28%
Marco Rubio 24%
Ben Carson 8%
Rand Paul 4%
Mike Huckabee 2%
John Kasich 2%
Chris Christie 1%
Rick Santorum 1%

Republican Party Primary. New Hampshire
Donald Trump 29%
John Kasich 22%
Marco Rubio 17%
Ted Cruz 15%
Chris Christie 5%
Rand Paul 4%
Ben Carson 3%
Mike Huckabee 3%
Rick Santorum 2%

😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2019, 06:18:06 AM »
« Edited: July 05, 2019, 01:30:46 AM by АndriуValeriovich »

Albert

It was an untapped joy. The entire headquarters of Gore was celebrating. Bill and Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Kathleen Sebelius stood alongside him as members of the Obama administration; Tom Harkin and Tom Vilsack as a resident of Iowa; Joe Manchin, Jon Tester, Heidi Heitkamp, ​​Amy Klobuchar, Gary Peters, Dick Durbin as Current Senator; John Bel Edwards, Steve Bullock, Jay Inslee as current Governors; Jason Kander and Evan Bayh as candidates for the Senate

On the screen were the results of the Democratic primaries in Iowa

Al Gore 53.62%
Bernie Sanders 41.09%
Martin O'Malley 2.64%
Lincoln Chaffee 1.52%
Jim Webb 1.13%

It was a high score, Al knew he was losing New Hampshire to Bernie Sanders, but was sure of winning in Nevada and South Carolina (this was shown by polls). He knew that he will be Democeatic nominee in 2016 Presidential election, not a crazy Senator from Vermont

In the minds Al has already selected candidates for his running mate. Al did not want to make mistakes as he missed the choice of Joe Lieberman in 2000.

"If I then did differently, if Graham or Shaheen, I can not go wrong now. I have no right to mistake. I can not, I want to make American life better. I'm not running for my own sake, I'm running for the sake of the American people." - thought Albert
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2019, 01:41:28 AM »

Ted

At the headquarters of Ted Cruz, everyone was extremely funny. Ted himself also did not conceal joy. Today was an extremely happy day. Despite all the polls that predicted the victory in Iowa Donald Trump, he took only 3rd place. The triumphant of caucus was Ted Cruz

Ted knew that he did not win in New Hampshire. It was a battleground state between Trump and Kasich. His team made every effort to win the South Carolina

Cruz quickly approached manager of his campaign, Jeff Roe
- Mr. Cruz, I'm happy to let you know that we just received approval from Governor Christie and Mitt Romney
- Jeff, it's unbeatable news. From the approval of these two, we will get a strong push in New Hampshire
- I would not be so sure, our research shows that New Hampshire is Safe Trump state
- We'll see you soon. What are my chances of winning the nomination now, Jeff?
- Your chances are much lower than Trump. Approximately 20%

Ted Cruz 29,69%
Marco Rubio 27,65%
Donald Trump 27,44%
Ben Carson 5,63%
Mike Huckabee 2,65%
Rand Paul 2,34%
John Kasich 1,99%
Rick Santorum 1,33%
Chris Christie 1,28%
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2019, 10:36:26 AM »

Donald

Donald Trump was angry after he saw the results of the caucus in Iowa. He was expecting 1 place even with a bigger margin than predicted. It was a shock to him and his campaign. The businessman was ready to kill Cruz. Trump had a strong chance to win all 3 other first states (New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina)

And now, in parallel with John Kasich, who also expected to win New Hampshire with the support of Jeb Bush, Trump held his last rally on the eve of the primaries. Tomorrow will be a difficult day. The latest poll showed Trump's leadership at 2 percentage points above Kasich
Now he was looking at the monitor. He watched closely to whom everyone voted. More than 50% of the votes have already been processed. At the headquarters of Donald Trump, nobody could be sure of victory or loser

New Hampshire Republican Primary
51,25% Reporting

John Kasich 25,13%
Donald Trump 24,96%
Marco Rubio 14,77%
Ted Cruz 14,65%
Chris Christie 6,23%
Mike Huckabee 4,84%
Rand Paul 4,02%
Ben Carson 3,88%
Rick Santorum 1,52%

Donald Trump has just been reported by George H.W. Bush that he would never support Trump in the general election and in case of this event will vote for the Democratic nominee

Donald disagreed:
"What does this old man afford?" What can he think of in his 90s? (Non-native lyrics). Well, they will still find out who Trump is. All who go against me will no longer be in their posts. His son, that idiot , also the same thought? Nothing, I am cleansing America and the Republican party from these morons. "

"But if I lose in New Hampshire, then my chances for the nomination will fall significantly"

Trump was extremely selfish and self-confident. He was sure of his victory.

National Republican poll
Donald Trump 37%
Ted Cruz 21%
John Kasich 15%
Marco Rubio 14%
Ben Carson 6%
Mike Huckabee 4%
Chris Christie 3%

Rand Paul i Rick Santorum has already dropped their candidacy. The first one supported Ted Cruz now, while former Senator from Pennsylvania endorsed Marco Rubio, not Donald Trump, as expected
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2019, 10:09:21 AM »
« Edited: July 08, 2019, 07:46:33 AM by АndriуValeriovich »

John

The results for Republican primary in New Hampshire have already been published

New Hampshire Republican Primary

Donald Trump 28,56%
John Kasich 22,13%
Marco Rubio 14,14%
Ted Cruz 13,88%
Mike Huckabee 6,33%
Chris Christie 5,06%
Ben Carson 3,97%
Rand Paul 3,92%
Rick Santorum 2,01%

Kasich hoped that he would win New Hampshire, but he did not consider his second place in defeat. On the contrary, he wanted Ted Cruz to come out of the race first and support him. Kasich knew that he did not win the primaries, but did not want to shoot candidates

National Republican primary poll

Donald Trump 36%
Ted Cruz 20%
Marco Rubio 17%
John Kasich 15%
Ben Carson 6%
Mike Huckabee 4%
Chris Christie 2%

Nevada Repiblican primary poll

Donald Trump 40%
Marco Rubio 17%
Ben Carson 15%
Ted Cruz 15%
John Kasich 8%
Mike Huckabee 4%
Chris Christie 1%

South Carolina Republican primary poll

Donald Trump 39%
Ted Cruz 19%
Marco Rubio 16%
John Kasich 14%
Ben Carson 6%
Mike Huckabee 4%
Chris Christie 2%

List of famous Donald Trump's campaign endorsements
Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL)
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR)
Rep. Kevin Cramer (R-ND)
Rep. Jim Rennaci (R-OH)
Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-TN)
Gov. Rick Scott (R-FL)
Frm. Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK)
Frm. Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R-NY)

List of famous Ted Cruz's campaign endorsements
Gov. Gregg Abbott (R-TX)
Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI)
Gov. Mike Pence (R-IN)
Frm. Gov. Rick Perry (R-TX)
Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT)
Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE)
Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI)
Most of Texas House Republican delegation

List of famous Marco Rubio's campaign endorsements
Gov. Nikki Haley (R-SC)
Gov. Susana Martinez (R-NM)
Gov. Bill Haslam (R-TN)
Frm. Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R-MN)
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ)
Sen. Cory Gardner (R-CO)
Sen. Jerry Moran (R-KS)
Sen. Deb Fischer (R-NE)
Sen. Dean Heller (R-NV)
Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OK)
Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
Frm. Sen. Bob Dole (R-KS)
Frm. Sen. Norm Coleman (R-MN)
Frm. Sen. Bill Frist (R-TN)
Most of Florida House Republican delegation and many others Representatives

List of famous John Kasich's campaign endorsements

Frm. President George Bush (R-TX)
Gov. Robert Bentley (R-AL)
Gov. Butch Otter (R-ID)
Gov. Brian Sandoval (R-NV)
Frm. Gov. Jeb Bush (R-FL)
Frm. Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R-CA)
Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)
Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME)
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)
Frm. Sen. Bob Bennett (R-UT)
Frm. Sen. George Voinovich (R-OH)
Frm. Sen. Mike DeWine (R-OH)
Frm. Speaker John Boehner (R-OH)
Rep. Charlie Dent (R-PA)
Most of Ohio House Republican delegation

List of famous Ben Carson's campaign endorsements
Rep. Andy Harris (R-MD)
Sen. James Lankford (R-OK)

List of famous Mike Huckabee's campaign endorsements
Gov. Asa Hutchinson (R-AR)
Frm. Gov. Sonny Perdue (R-GA)
Sen. David Perdue (R-GA)
Sen. John Boozman (R-AR)
Sen. Mike Rounds (R-SD)
Most of Arkansas House Republican delegation

List of famous Chris Christie's campaign endorsements
Gov. Paul LePage (R-ME)
Most of New Jersey House Republican delegation
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2019, 08:05:20 AM »

Barack

President of the United States Barack Obama was tired. Now he is not only engaged in presidential work, but also appears at almost every rally of Gore. He did not know Gore very well, but Hillary knew well. After Al announced his candidacy, Obama thought that Gore and Clinton agreed with each other. When he learned that Hillary might run away, POTUS did not know who to support

His best friend Joe Biden publicly supported Al Gore. Vice President, as Obama was not completely dissatisfied with Hillary's job as Secretary of State. Barak did not hesitate, but publicly support Gore even before Clinton announced or refused to run, he could not

After Clinton officially abandoned the run, Barack quickly supported Al and tried to do everything to ensure that Bernie Sanders did not receive the Democratic nomination

Obama next month did not intend to hold events together with presidential candidate Gore; tomorrow he traveled with a tour of Europe, he would return after a week, after which he wanted to meet with the leadership of DNC and the Senate leadership regarding the Merick Garland to Supreme Court nomination

Obama was now with his family. They all looked at the official Democratic primary in South Carolina and re-viewed the results in Nevada. He genuinely greeted Gore, like his wife and their daughters

Nevada Democratic caucus
100% Reporting

Al Gore 50,20%
Bernie Sanders 49,33%
Martin O'Malley 0,47%

South Carolina Democratic primary
100% Reporting

Al Gore 74,22%
Bernie Sanders 25,78%

Al Gore vs Generic R map

Al Gore 222 EVs
Generic R 163 EVs
Tossup 153 EVs

Bernie Sanders vs Generic R map

Bernie Sanders 212 EVs
Generic R 180 EVs
Tossup 146 EVs
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2019, 08:25:15 AM »

Donald

Now Donald Trump could be called the main contender for the Republican nomination. He watched the results. Three days ago, with a bigger margin than expected, won in South Carolina. Now he has triumphed over at Nevada.

After the primaries in South Carolina, their nominees were removed by Chris Christie and Ben Carson. Both of them supported Trump. In order to defeat Donald, Rubio, Cruz and Kasich had to unite. Rubio thought this, but neither the Ohio Governor nor the Texas Senator wanted to do that

South Carolina Republican primary
100% Reporting

Donald Trump 41,88%
Ted Cruz 17,20%
Marco Rubio 16,03%
John Kasich 13,42%
Ben Carson 5,32%
Mike Huckabee 4,07%
Chris Christie 2,08%

Nevada Republican primary
100% Reporting

Donald Trump 40,25%
Ted Cruz 13,44%
Marco Rubio 13,39%
John Kasich 13,20%
Mike Huckabee 9,26%
Ben Carson 8,88%
Chris Christie 1,58%

Gore vs Trump map without Tossup

Al Gore 348 EVs
Donald Trump 190 EVs

Sanders vs Trump map without Tossup

Bernie Sanders 295 EVs
Donald Trump 243 EVs[/size]
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2019, 01:06:18 PM »

Al

After a busy week of rallies and various events to support Gore for President, Al just relaxed. Now he did not want to think about politics. Already a year he betrayed his original goal - to withstand the global climate change. Al has now not focused its campaign on climate change so as not to scare away voters. Of course, climate change was present in his election program

Now his main goal was to make American life better. Eliminate polarization, restore bipartisan cooperation. He became even more moderate and moder every day, so he scared progressives, but this was not the main problem

Now he looked at the final results of Super Tuesday I. For him, everything was fine

Democratic primary results

Alabama
Al Gore 72,18%
Bernie Sanders 27,82%

American Samoa
Al Gore 64,32%
Bernie Sanders 35,68%

Arkansas
Al Gore 75,45%
Bernie Sanders 24,55%

Colorado
Bernie Sanders 57,29%
Al Gore 42,71%

Georgia
Al Gore 68,92%
Bernie Sanders 31,08%

Massachusetts
Bernie Sanders 50,77%
Al Gore 49,23%

Minnesota
Al Gore 52,04%
Bernie Sanders 47,96%

Oklahoma
Bernie Sanders 69,32%
Al Gore 30,68%

Tennessee
Al Gore 79,46%
Bernie Sanders 20,54%

Texas
Al Gore 64,57%
Bernie Sanders 35,43%

Vermont
Bernie Sanders 91,38%
Al Gore 8,62%

Virginia
Al Gore 59,86%
Bernie Sanders 40,14%

😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2019, 02:03:09 AM »

Donald

The result of Super Tuesday I was before the eyes of a businessman and candidate, Donald Trump. He was a winner, but not unanimous. Despite waiting, he lost to Virginia Marco Rubio and Alaska Ted Cruz. He was now the leader in the number of delegates and the percentage of votes popular vote

Trump was sure of his victory. Meanwhile, Mike Huckabee announced the withdrawal of his candidacy. The main reason was the loss in his native state, where he was governor for eight years. Huckabee said he would support Marco Rubio. It was a surprise, since it was expected that he would support Trump. Huckabee and Trump were much more in common than Huckabee i Rubio. Ben Carson also dropped his candidacy, but in favor of Donald Trump

Alabama
Donald Trump 43,17%
Ted Cruz 20,05%
Marco Rubio 14,86%
Ben Carson 8,54%
John Kasich 6,93%
Mike Huckabee 6,45%

Alaska
Ted Cruz 38,72%
Donald Trump 34,12%
Marco Rubio 11,17%
Ben Carson 8,65%
Mike Huckabee 4,11%
John Kasich 3,23%

Arkansas
Donald Trump 25,76%
Mike Huckabee 24,17%
Ted Cruz 20,33%
Marco Rubio 20,14%
John Kasich 4,86%
Ben Carson 4,74%

Georgia
Donald Trump 38,79%
Marco Rubio 23,87%
Ted Cruz 23,84%
John Kasich 5,62%
Ben Carson 4,13%
Mike Huckabee 3,75%

Massachusetts
Donald Trump 41,32%
John Kasich 22,60%
Marco Rubio 18,53%
Ted Cruz 10,27%
Mike Huckabee 5,02%
Ben Carson 2,26%

Minnesota
Marco Rubio 30,25%
Ted Cruz 26,54%
Donald Trump 22,17%
John Kasich 13,03%
Ben Carson 4,97%
Mike Huckabee 3,04%

Oklahoma
Ted Cruz 33,45%
Donald Trump 27,29%
Marco Rubio 20,05%
John Kasich 10,33%
Ben Carson 4,53%
Mike Huckabee 4,35%

Tennessee
Donald Trump 38,44%
Ted Cruz 25,53%
Marco Rubio 21,47%
Ben Carson 7,01%
John Kasich 4,12%
Mike Huckabee 3,43%

Texas
Ted Cruz 45,88%
Donald Trump 21,41%
Marco Rubio 20,54%
John Kasich 5,32%
Mike Huckabee 3,44%
Ben Carson 3,41%

Vermont
Donald Trump 33,11%
John Kasich 29,84%
Marco Rubio 19,89%
Ted Cruz 8,92%
Mike Huckabee 5,41%
Ben Carson 2,83%

Virginia
Marco Rubio 32,28%
Donald Trump 32,04%
Ted Cruz 12,46%
John Kasich 11,84%
Mike Huckabee 7,08%
Ben Carson 4,30%
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2019, 04:18:22 AM »
« Edited: July 13, 2019, 04:29:14 AM by АndriуValeriovich »

Marco

Senator from Florida saw the results of the primaries between Super Tuesday I and Super Tuesday II. He lost all the states except Guam and Puerto Rico which were territories. He was about to withdraw his candidacy. Marco was categorically against Trump, but did not know who to support Governor of Ohio or Senator from Texas

Already everything was ready. Senator went to the scene in his native Miami, Florida.
"Dear compatriots, I now want to thank you for the opportunity to represent our native state in the Senate during these six years." Less than 3 days later, there will be the primaries of the Republican Party here in Florida. Until now, I dreamed that I will take the highest office in the country and I will dignify our state as President. But now, sadly, I would like to say to you, dear Floridians, I withdraw my candidacy and call on all my supporters, all those who are not indifferent to the US destiny, to come and vote, to vote for an honest, just, worthy, courageous America and beyond rasche future of the country. So I urge you to vote for my old friend for Governor of Ohio John Kasich.
And I want to announce that I will run for re-election to the Senate. And if you entrust me with this responsible work, then I will carry out my duties, as I have been doing all these years, I promise "

Republican primary map

Debbie

Wasserman-Schulz, as the DNC Chair was satisfied. She did not want Burnie Sanders to be nominated. The representative from Florida was glad that Rubio fell out of the race. He was one of the strongest Republican candidates.
She now watched the description of various Democratic candidates against various Republicans

Gore vs Trump

Gore 258 EVs
Trump 153 EVs
Tossup 117 EVs

Sanders vs Trump

Sanders 255 EVs
Trump 193 EVs
Tossup 90 EVs

Gore vs Cruz

Gore 262 EVs
Cruz 164 EVs
Tossup 112 EVs

Sanders vs Cruz

Sanders 229 EVs
Cruz 180 EVs
Tossup 129 EVs

Gore vs Kasich

Gore 227 EVs
Kasich 182 EVs
Tossup 129 EVs

Sanders vs Kasich

Kasich 198 EVs
Sanders 190 EVs
Tossup 150 EVs
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2019, 03:45:20 AM »

Should I do this TL only for Gore Presidency (2016-2024) or Gore Presidency and others (2016-2032)?
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2019, 05:11:08 AM »

Donald

Donald Trump was happy to see the results of the Republican primaries. He won! He was able to show himself to all Americans, and let some of the American people hate him, he will work further, he will win further. And he will build America his dream. Now it was a difficult task before him. Trump had to choose a running mate.

Final map

Donald Trump 40%
Ted Cruz 27%
Marco Rubio 12%
John Kasich 13%

Donald spent 8 hours sitting in his office with his advisers and the immediate surroundings. Among them was his family.

- Can we choose someone from moderate ones? For example, Kasich, Hogan, Powell, Baker or Collins- said Ivanka Trump
- No one from the moderates wants to go to our team, - said Steve Bannon
- Is this exact information? Did you check all? - Donald responded
- My people had a conversation with all the moderate Republicans. All of them refused, but instead Democrat Jim Webb proposed himself
- Who are they to deny me, they are not yet worthy of it. And tell Webb that I will not take it. Maybe he will be the Defense Secretary, but I'll still think - Donald Trump was angry - So what are the potential candidates for my running mate? Show me a list

The list was before Donald Trump:

1) Chris Christie
Former Governor of New Jersey 2009-2017

2) Mike Pence
Governor of Indiana 2013-present

3) Newt Gingrich
Former Speaker of HR 1995-1999

4) Michael Flynn
Retired Lieutenant General

5) Jeff Sessions
Senator from Alabama 1987-present

6) Mary Fallin
Governor of Oklahoma 2011-present

7) Tom Cotton
Senator from Arkansas 2015-present

Cool Rick Scott
Governor of Florida 2011-present

9) Scott Brown
Former Senator from Massachusetts 2010-2013

10) Sarah Palin
Former Governor of Alaska 2006-2009

11) Rudy Giuliani
Former Mayor of New York 1994-2001

12) Tim Scott
Senator from South Carolina 2013-present

13) Marsha Blackburn
Representative from Tennessee 2001-present

14) Richard Burr
Senator from North Carolina 2005-present

15) Ted Cruz
Senator from Texas 2013-present

16) Scott Walker
Governor of Wisconsin 2011-present

And these people are seriously considered as Trump's running mate, but they all refused, and some refused the support of the ticket in the general election:
1) Charlie Baker (R-MA) *
2) Susan Collins (R-ME) *
3) Susana Martinez (R-NM)
4) Bob Corker (R-TN) *
5) Joni Ernst (R-IA)
6) Larry Hogan (R-MD) *
7) Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) *
Cool Cory Gardner (R-CO)
9) Rob Portman (R-OH) *
10) Marco Rubio (R-FL)
11) Jon Huntsman Jr. (R-UT) *
12) John Kasich (R-OH) *
13) Brian Sandoval (R-NV) *
14) Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) *

* refused to vote in general election
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2019, 10:26:53 AM »

Al

The final results of the Democratic primaries in all states have already been prepared. Al Gore won, it was not a surprise, Bernie Sanders suspended the campaign and announced his support for the former Vice President. While Donald Trump's campaign has already compiled a list of potential running mate, Al Gore was faced with the challenge

Al Gore 57%
Bernie Sanders 37%

Al wrote the list himself, evaluated the pros and cons. He consulted with members of his family, Joe Biden, Bill and Hillary Clinton. He compiled this list with almost no advisers, unlike Donald Trump

Here he decided to re-read this list:

1) Joe Donnelly
Senator from Indiana 2013-present

2) Sherrod Brown
Senator from Ohio 2007-present

3) John Bel Edwards
Governor of Louisiana 2016-present

4) Blanche Lincoln
Former Senator from Arkansas 1999-2011

5) Brian Schweitzer
Former Governor of Montana 2005-2013

6) Steve Bullock
Governor of Montana 2013-present

7) Jon Tester
Senator from Montana 2007-present

Cool Amy Klobuchar
Senator from Minnesota 2007-present

9) Maggie Hassan
Governor of New Hampshire 2013-present

10) Mark Dayton
Govenor of Minnesota 2011-present

11) Gwen Graham
Representative from Florida 2015-present

12) Patty Murray
Senator from Washington 1992-present

13) Heidi Heitkamp
Senator from North Dakota 2013-present

14) Kathleen Sebelius
Secretary of HHS 2009-2014

15) Tim Kaine
Senator from Virginia 2013-present

Joe Biden came to him
- Hello, Al
- Hi, Joe. Look at the list to whom do you prefer?
- So ... let's see. Donnelly is a good choice, but in a crisis situation, I think it's best to leave it in the Senate, especially since it will add nothing to the ticket, Indiana is Safe R state. Brown is better, as for me, one of the best possible options, he will be able to return the progressive, strengthen the ticket among populists and help in the Midwest. Bel Edwards is a good choice, but he has too little experience. Lincoln is obviously a bad choice, 8 years without public office, the ticket will not strengthen. Between Schweitzer, Bullock and Tester I have to choose someone and include in the final list, I'm going to stay at Schweitzer, 1) he is popular, 2) Tester will be one of our closest allies in the Senate, and Bullock will go to the Senate in 2020. Klobuchar - also a good option, can be considered further. Hassan now runs the Senate, she does not need to be elected. Dayton is a good choice, but for me he does not want to be VP, remember, he himself left the Senate. Graham has too little experience, I think he's better off running against Rubio. Murray ... I think that after Reid's retirement, we will be able to choose the Durbin leader, and Murray will be the Democratic Whip. Heitkamp, ​​Sebelius and Kaine, in my opinion, should not be chosen, they are not charter, they will not be able to add a lot to the ticket.
So, I think so: S. Brown, B. Schweitzer, A. Klobuchar - this will be the final trio.
- Thank you Joe. I'm now calling to Clinton

- Hello, Bill
- Hello, Al
- Who would you choose from this list?
- I think S. Brown, S. Bullock, A. Klobuchar, M. Dayton and H. Heitkamp
- Thank you, Joe said about the same thing. Tomorrow we will be publishing

- Joe, I think Schweitzer is worth replacing on Bullock, maybe even Schweitzer will run in 2020
- Well, maybe it will be better

Official shortlist of Albert Gore's potential running mate:

1) Amy Klobuchar
U.S. Senator from Minnesota since 2007

2) Sherrod Brown
U.S. Senator from Ohio since 2007

3) Steve Bullock
Governor of Montana since 2013
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2019, 09:08:01 AM »

Harry
Senate races analysis. Part I

Reid saw beforehand analyzes of the Senate races this year. And while he retired, he still wanted to know. The results, of course, depended on the results of the Presidential election, but nevertheless, both from the campaigns conducted by the candidates and from many other factors

Alabama
Richard Shelby (R, inc.) vs. R. Crumpton (D)
Rating: Safe R

This race was regarded as a safe place for the Republicans. Incumbent Republican Senator Richard Shelby has not received a call from a formidable Democratic rival

Average poll: Shelby 64% - Crumpton 34%

Alaska
Lisa Murkowski (R, inc.) vs. J. Miller (L) vs. M.Stock (I) vs. R.Metcalfe (D)
Rating: Likely R

After winning the Republican primaries in 2010, but losing to Lisa Murkowski in general elections, Joe Miller decided to flee as a Libertarian. At first it was believed that this race could be competitive, but it was later clear that Murkowski would likely be re-elected. Although Donald Trump supported Joe Miller for the Senate, while Lisa Murkowski claimed to be voting for Al Gore in general elections

Average poll: Murkowski 40% - Miller 25% - Stock 19% - Metcalfe 14%

Arizona
John McCain (R, inc.) vs. A.Kirkpatrick (D)

In recent years, there have been rumors that McCain's health is deteriorating and that he will refuse to run again. But then the 80-year-old senator announced anothor campaign for the re-election. Democrat Ann Kirkpatick appeals McCain's bid.

Average poll: McCain 54% - Kirkpatrick 43%

Arkansas
John Boozman (R, inc.) vs. C.Eldridge (D)

After a historic win over Blanche Lincoln in 2010, John Boozman decided to run for re-election. Democrats realized that they lost of Arkansas, from now on it was Safe R state. John Boozman will be easily re-elected.

Average poll: Boozman 62% - Eldridge 36%

California
Kamala Harris (D) vs. Lorreta Sanchez (D)
Rating: Safe D (Lean Harris)

After the jungle primary, two candidates for the general election were identified. They became California Attorney General Kamala Harris and U.S. Representative Lorreta Sanchez. Al Gore supported a member of the Blue Dog Caucus Sanchez, but it did not become a strong impetus for liberal California, although it added votes to Sanchez. Polls now became stable and Harris is at 52-53%.

Average poll: Harris 53% - Sanchez 45%

Colorado
Michael Bennet (D, inc.) vs. D.Glenn (R)
Rating: Safe D

Republican party wanted to turn this place to itself, but could not do it, because Glenn is a weak candidate and because Colorado moved swiftly to the left.

Average poll: Bennet 53% - Glenn 44%

Connecticut
Richard Blumenthal (D, inc.) vs. D.Carter (R)

Richard Blumenthal decided to run again, despite the rumor about his possible retirement. He probably will be easily re-elected in November.

Average poll: Blumenthal 64% - Carter 34%

Florida
Marco Rubio (R, inc.) vs. Gwen Graham (D)
Rating: Tossup

In 2 days before the deadline, Gwen Graham unexpectedly applied to the US Senate. It is believed that this act was pushed by Al Gore himself and his campaign. Despite this, Patrick Murphy and Alan Grayson remained in the race. On the Republican side, Marco Rubio easily defeated his rivals

Democratic Party primary
Gwen Graham 41.23%
Patrick Murphy 30.54%
Alan Grayson 28.23%

Average poll: Rubio 48% - Graham 48%

Georgia
Johnny Isakson (R, inc.) vs. J.Marshall (D)
Rating: Lean R

The race is considered competitive. At the beginning, everyone had confidence that the Democrat's rising star, the grandson of former President Jason Carter, would be nominated from the Democrats. But later he refused to escape. Former U.S. Representative Jim Marshall, who was defeated in 2010 in the Republican wave, decided to run against Isakson. He defeated in primary 2014 Senate nominee Michelle Nunn and state senator Stacey Evans

Marshall is considered a very moderate Democrat and, if elected, will be one of the most conservative Democrats in the Senate.

Average poll: Isakson 50% - Marshall 45%

Hawaii
Brian Schatz (D, inc.)

Incumbent Democratic Senator Brian Schatz is running for a second term. He has no opposition and will be easily re-elected.

No poll (one candidate)

Idaho
Mike Crapo (R, inc.) vs. J. Sturgill (D)

Incumbent Republican Senator Mike Crapo runs for a second term. He has no serious opposition and will probably be easily re-elected.

Average poll: Crapo 70% - Sturgill 26%

Illinois
Mark Kirk (R, inc.) vs. T. Duckworth (D)
Rating: Likely D (flip)

Mark Kirk quite unpopular, very conservative for Illinois Senator, who once spoke in defense of Donald Trump has a serious challenge from U.S. Representative Tammy Duckworth. The race has quickly ceased to be competitive and now it's rated as an extremely easy victory for Duckworth.

Average poll: Duckworth 52% - Kirk 44%

Indiana
Todd Young (R) vs. Evan Bayh (D)

Initially, the former Senator and Governor Evan Bayh refused to escape, so the former Democrat candidate was U.S. Representative Baron Hill. But after a lengthy consultation with DSCC from Bayh, he agreed to run. The race quickly became one of the most competitive in the country.

Average poll: Young 49% - Bayh 48%

Iowa
Chuck Grassley (R, inc.) vs. P. Judge (D)

Initially, the poll showed a close race, but later Grassley's positions began to intensify. It is expected that nothing unexpected will happen here and Grassley will be re-elected.

Average poll: Grassley 58% - Judge 38%

Kansas
Jerry Moran (R, inc.) vs. P.Wiesner (D)

Incumbent Republican Senator Jerry Moran is running for a second term. He has no serious opposition and will probably be easily re-elected.

Average poll: Moran 63% - Wiesner 33%

Kentucky
Rand Paul (R, inc.) vs. A. Lundergan Grimes (D)

Incumbent Republican Senator Rand Paul receives a call from the Kentucky Secretary of State and 2014 Senate nominee Alison Lundergan Grimes. At the beginning of the race was considered a Republican pocket, but closer to the election day, the race became more and more competitive. At the moment, the race is one of the most competitive in the country.

Average poll: Paul 50% - Lundergan Grimes 48%

Louisiana
John Neely Kennedy (R) vs. Foster Campbell (D)

After the jungle primary to run-off was sent Republican John Neely Kennedy and Democrat Foster Campbell. Assessing how Louisiana is a red state, Kennedy has an extremely high preference.

Average poll: Kennedy 57% - Campbell 43%

Maryland
Chris Van Hollen (D) vs. K.Szelig (R)

After the Democratic Senator Barbara Mikulski announced her retirement, U.S. Representative Chris Van Hollen win against another 3 candidates in the Democratic primaries. Assessing how Maryland is blue, Van Hollen has an extremely high advantage and is likely to be easily elected.

Average poll: Van Hollen 59% - Szeliga 37%
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2019, 01:53:08 PM »

Is this timeline interesting for you?
Illini Moderate
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -4.00