Hotter, Badder, and Unpopularer Takes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:11:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hotter, Badder, and Unpopularer Takes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hotter, Badder, and Unpopularer Takes  (Read 94333 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 19, 2019, 10:10:48 AM »

It’s insane to suggest you would rather die than have Trump be President, but okay. But you’d be okay with the political organization of a Nazi paramilitary group that you know would kill other people? It’s one thing to prioritize something over your own life, but, in my radical opinion, the lives of others should take foremost precedence over basically anything else.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 07:28:09 PM »

Vegetables are bad for you.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 11:01:33 PM »

Impressive Biblical reference, especially for a... semi-heretic.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 10:03:47 PM »

I’m a Palestinian nationalist in that I believe in the rights of sovereignty for the Palestinian people, excepting the territories internationally recognized as Israel’s, and I’m a Zionist in that I believe in the rights of sovereignty for the Israeli people, excepting the internationally recognized Palestinian territories of Gaza and the West Bank.
(#moderatehero, doesn’t think we should be racist against Israelis or Palestinians)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2020, 12:49:41 AM »

A two-state solution isn't incompatible with Palestinian nationalism, but do you support the right of return for refugees?
Let me be clear: The Israeli settlements ought to fall under Palestinian jurisdiction, and any and all settlers who wish to leave ought to be compensated. Palestinians also ought to be compensated, but if right of return means a right to kick out the people who replaced them, no. Jewish settlers can live under a Palestinian government and Palestinians who wish to can live under Israel’s government.

I wish also to say: I have great respect for Hanan Ashrawi and Salam Fayyad. If the rest of the Palestinian leadership was like them, I am sure the conflict would go away quickly.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2020, 04:58:05 PM »

New age atheism like Dawkins, Harris, the late Hitchens, Bill Maher, etc.. seem to becoming an increasingly right wing reactionary group in this day and age as opposed to the liberals they were branded as in the 2000s

Sheesh I called that one
I would exempt Harris from that group - his criticisms of my religion, at least, are so weak as to be considered nonsense. What’s more, I’ve never seen him display the virulent hostility that the others seem to radiate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies