Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 19, 2019, 03:50:09 pm
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  About this Site
  The Atlas
  REQUEST*** for a moderator to please delete my account
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: REQUEST*** for a moderator to please delete my account  (Read 335 times)
User155815470020
PremierPence

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 13, 2019, 06:49:30 pm »

I believe this is the right section, but sub-forum moderators feel free to move this thread if it is not. I was looking for ways to delete my account, but I cannot find such an option in the profile.

I am a troll and if someone does not delete my account, I will continue to mess with this board and waste all of your time. I no longer wish to use the forum and cannot simply log out and not come back. I want someone to erase my account for good.

Please help!!!!!!
Both Sides™
Kalwejt
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 07:11:28 pm »

Img
Grassr00ts
YaBB God
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: 0.70

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 08:54:34 pm »

Um, you are a perfectly good poster. I see nothing wrong with you, please stay here.
User155815470020
PremierPence

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 09:16:45 pm »

Um, you are a perfectly good poster. I see nothing wrong with you, please stay here.

Thank you for your kind words. Another poster recently sent me a barrage of personal messages claiming I was trolling due to some controversial previous posts, so I decided it was not worthwhile to hang around the forum.

I will stay. Thank you for your support.
tack50
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Spain

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 09:23:24 am »

I believe this is the right section, but sub-forum moderators feel free to move this thread if it is not. I was looking for ways to delete my account, but I cannot find such an option in the profile.

I am a troll and if someone does not delete my account, I will continue to mess with this board and waste all of your time. I no longer wish to use the forum and cannot simply log out and not come back. I want someone to erase my account for good.

Please help!!!!!!

If you really want to leave, I'm pretty sure you could just use some sort of password scrambler.

Or create a sock or several (which is against the Atlas rules)
dead0man
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 11:48:34 am »

Thank you for your kind words. Another poster recently sent me a barrage of personal messages claiming I was trolling due to some controversial previous posts, so I decided it was not worthwhile to hang around the forum.

I will stay. Thank you for your support.
One person sent you some messages and you make this thread.  Then, when one other person says no, don't go, and you decide to stay.

The internet might not be the place for you.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies