Suburban New Jersey Conservative v Tack50, MB, LouisvilleThunder, Adam Griffin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:26:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Suburban New Jersey Conservative v Tack50, MB, LouisvilleThunder, Adam Griffin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Suburban New Jersey Conservative v Tack50, MB, LouisvilleThunder, Adam Griffin  (Read 959 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: May 14, 2019, 09:32:07 PM »

Honorable Justices,

I would like to ask for greater oversight on Discord. All of the above users, were involved in Discord discussions, which were to some extent, racist. They had said that immigrants have poor grammar, and compared someone's political views to the caste system, this was even more offensive, given that, that someone was Hindu. I would like for the justices to issue a broad ruling on this unregulated off-site messaging app. Since, Congress has already failed to take action, I feel that this is the only place, where action on this issue, can truly occur.

Thank you for your time,
SNJC
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 10:05:11 PM »

I would like to clarify that I am not asking the justices to discipline the above users, they may choose to or choose not to, that is the justices' prerogative. I am asking the justices to issue a sweeping ruling on the unregulated off-site chatroom called Discord, I would like for them to clarify what can and cannot be posted there, and create a formal ruling on what exactly can be transferred from Discord to Atlas
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 03:42:24 PM »

The criminal code is too narrow

This would be Misuse of Office, if they were Cabinet officials

Also they did use racial epithets, which should qualify as obscene language

I would like to ask the justices to expand the criminal code, as well
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 03:45:29 PM »

The criminal code is too narrow

This would be Misuse of Office, if they were Cabinet officials

Also they did use racial epithets, which should qualify as obscene language

I would like to ask the justices to expand the criminal code, as well

Shoudln't racial epithets be considered freedom of speech? You do know that this is government matters so the first amendment does apply.

No, you should also be added to this case with your language. Racial epithets are evil words, why would you defend them?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies