Why are American Jews so Democratic if Republicans are so pro-Israel? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:46:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Why are American Jews so Democratic if Republicans are so pro-Israel? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why are American Jews so Democratic if Republicans are so pro-Israel?  (Read 3884 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: May 21, 2021, 02:28:36 PM »

But Palestinian American voters trend Democratic, why would Jewish voters want to stay in a party that is heading towards a more pro-Palestinian bent?

Because unconditional support for the policies of the current Israeli government isn’t the most important issue for all Jewish voters? Some of us prioritize American domestic policy or other foreign policy issues or don’t completely agree with Netanyahu’s policies. I may have disagreements with Palestinian-Americans about some aspects of Israel, but we agree on health care, the Muslim ban, voting rights, climate change.

There is a reason why the Jewish vote is for the taking for Republican candidates in the Northeast and so on.....

Jewish voters should be more Independent-minded, should be voting more Independent....

Thank you for not accusing us of “staying inside the Democrat ghetto” or whatever people would say equivalent to “the Democratic plantation” for Black voters. Personally I feel confident in my ability to make up my own mind and not vote for corrupt fascists.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies