Best and worst TV show finales? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:02:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Best and worst TV show finales? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Best and worst TV show finales?  (Read 1453 times)
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« on: May 31, 2019, 10:27:10 AM »

The most depressing ending was definitely shown on the Dinosaurs. While that sitcom had usually given us some precious, life-giving mirth, the last final radiated a dark, dreary atmosphere.
I was truly traumatized after watching the last episode as a kid, and the bleak way the DNN news anchor bid adieu to his viewers still gives me goosebumps... 🥶

Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 10:36:09 AM »
« Edited: May 31, 2019, 10:48:32 AM by Ἅιδης »

The most depressing ending was definitely shown on the Dinosaurs. While that sitcom had usually given us some precious, life-giving mirth, the last final radiated a dark, dreary atmosphere.
I was truly traumatized after watching the last episode as a kid, and the bleak way the DNN news anchor bid adieu to his viewers still gives me goosebumps... 🥶
This, too. I get that it only made sense on account of the titular species having gone extinct, but still.

And that show final is more accurate and relevant then ever...
The dinosaur father wiped his own species utterly out by recklessly tipping the ecological balance.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies